Inhumans vs. Atlantis (pre new 52)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Attilan have been teleported to DCU and has decided to send scouts. Black Manta has attacked them and framed it on Atlantis.

The Inhumans decided to attack Atlantis in revenge. Led by Black Bolt their sovereign, they do so in a bid to expand as well as revenge.

Atlantis have been warned about the upcoming invasion and King Arthur muster their forces for war.

No outside help are allowed (kree, ff, JLA, etc).

1 day prep has been allowed for both.

Stoic
If it's a battle of equal numbers, I'd say that the Inhumans have a larger array of powers to bring to the table. This doesn't give them an auto win, but it looks better on paper.

-Pr-
Atlantis had thousands of individual states (being an actual continent and all). It was huge. They had a massive army, powerful mystics, and if with Aquaman calling on all sea life will help too.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Atlantis had thousands of individual states (being an actual continent and all). It was huge. They had a massive army, powerful mystics, and if with Aquaman calling on all sea life will help too.

this.......inhumans never really impressed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.