WBH vs. FP Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vince_slice
Melee fight. Kuurth at full power gets his hammer. Hulk gets his fists.

No BFR, and planet is indestructible. Fight to the death.

WBH
http://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/hulk-019.jpg

VERSUS

FP Kuurth
http://marvelhero.angelfire.com/kuurth.JPG

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't even know tbh. The two greatest bricks this side of classic Mangog.

Hulk definitely exhibited noticeably greater strength but Kuurth was intended to be nigh unstoppable.

carver9
Going with what Rage said. Can't decide who'll win.

TheHulk
Yea can't decide either. Hulk and Juggy are marvels strongest bricks,One is Pure Brute Strength and the Other Extremely empowered Durability.

eaebiakuya
With BFR on, Kuurth win for sure (since WBH cannot BFR him, because he can teleport).

With BFR off, I still believe in Kuurth. I dont know if he can hurt WBH, but WBH cant hurt Kuurth...

I think he wins after a really long fight (maybe days, weeks).

TheHulk
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
With BFR on, Kuurth win for sure (since WBH cannot BFR him, because he can teleport). thumb up

With BFR off, I still believe in Kuurth. I dont know if he can hurt WBH, but WBH cant hurt Kuurth... You believe non can hurt the other yet you say you believe Kuurth will win..that does not make any sense but hey i know how you feel big grin

Nah if it goes to a long fight i say WBH cause he could amp to more lvls of power..well it's just a possibility..

the Darkone
stalemate

zopzop
WBH

Branlor Swift
We seen each of Kuurth's powers individually be enough to cause the other power serious harm

If we stack them up, that equates into being like twice as durable as Juggernaut.

WBH wins

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
We seen each of Kuurth's powers individually be enough to cause the other power serious harm

If we stack them up, that equates into being like twice as durable as Juggernaut.

WBH wins
What are you talking about? Wasn't Cain powered down when he got Kuurth's hammer?

So it's wasn't full power Classic Juggernaut + Kuurth's power Kuurth had. It was the watered down version of Juggernaut + Hammer.

WBH wins.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
What are you talking about? Wasn't Cain powered down when he got Kuurth's hammer?

So it's wasn't full power Classic Juggernaut + Kuurth's power Kuurth had. It was the watered down version of Juggernaut + Hammer.

WBH wins. Right. It's even worse.

Naija boy
Wbh is far stronger and quite frankly has better durability ( far better) feats than kuurth ( and even than classic juggernaut honestly). Even if we take Kuurths intended durability at face value, the strength differential is such that WBH will hurt him before he hurts WBH.

WBh wins solidly

juggerman
Kuurth.

leonidas
wbh punches his way into the crimson cosmos, kills cyttorak, then comes back, shatters kurrth's hammer, and proceeds to beat the holy hell out of what's left of juggs. eezy-peezy.

Damborgson
Hulk beats the crap out of him. Kurrth wasn't all that special in the strength department. Durability wise he's pretty bitchin, but he's just going to get slapped around.

celeyhyga17
Somewhere Carvster is fapping away.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Naija boy
( and even than classic juggernaut honestly)

With shields? Not quite. Even a weakened godblast would've done more to WBH than it did to Juggernaut.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Damborgson
With shields? Not quite. Even a weakened godblast would've done more to WBH than it did to Juggernaut.

I was thinking without the shield since it was so inconsistently portrayed. I mean I could start reeling off the times he has been shown as visibly hurt, but professor hulk being able to rock him with a punch to the gut says it all.

Damborgson
Oh without the shields definitely. He was rocked plenty of times back in the day. With them, it's basically unfair.

Naija boy
Kuurth doesnt have the forcefield though and is pretty much just Kuurths durability stacked ontop of Juggernauts. Cant see how he wins this.

Damborgson
Kuurth doesnt have the forcefield though and is pretty much just Kuurths durability stacked ontop of Juggernauts. Cant see how he wins this.

He won't thumb up

Hulk beats the crap out of him. Kurrth wasn't all that special in the strength department. Durability wise he's pretty bitchin, but he's just going to get slapped around.

He won't be able to hurt WBH

carver9
Pak said World at War Hulk was above Herald level (I'm basing this off of his comment on if WWH and Superman fought, WWH would kill him...he also said WWH would destroy Nova Prime) and said nothing short of Galactus can stop him. I can't imagine what Pak thought about World Breaker Hulk power level.

-Pr-
Pak thought Superman lost his powers if the sun went down. That interview at best is just something to laugh at.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pak thought Superman lost his powers if the sun went down. That interview at best is just something to laugh at.

I didn't take that statement that way and that still doesn't take away from him thinking "nothing short of Galactus is stopping WWH".

-Pr-
Shame he didn't represent him like that on paper, then, until WBH.

lol @ Galactus, though.

Damborgson
Pak thought Hulk and Galactus were semi-even if they fought too. His word should only be used for comic clarifications.

carver9

lol @ Galactus, though.

I think he represented it just fine on paper.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
I think he represented it just fine on paper. What, Galactus level beings are required to stop him?

Damborgson
Zeus is > Galactus according to Pak so yeah.

-Pr-

not with wwh, he didn't.

Branlor Swift
If you're going to make Galactus hungry, and Zeus have thousands of Gods inside him while Galactus almost shatters Zeus' form inside the comic, than at least stick by it instead of trying to hype him up in an interview.

Damborgson
If you're going to make Galactus hungry, and Zeus have thousands of Gods inside him while Galactus almost shatters Zeus' form inside the comic, than at least stick by it instead of trying to hype him up in an interview.

Pak was nauseating in the way he took care of his pet characters. He had to be all "it was an itty bitty amp" in order to not "discredit" Zeus. wacko

-Pr-
And this is the guy writing Superman Batman lol. Shit is gonna get so real.

Branlor Swift
And this is the guy writing Superman Batman lol. Shit is gonna get so real. Superman and Batman are going to have a solar system destroying 'scuffle' sometime in the near future

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop

WBH wins. That's true you bast... that's true dude. big grin

Damborgson
Pak powered batkick? Better believe it thumb up

carver9

Not a good example.

-Pr-
Superman and Batman are going to have a solar system destroying 'scuffle' sometime in the near future

thumb up

carver9
What, Galactus level beings are required to stop him?

I never said that.

Damborgson
Not a good example.

Because it shows how Pak is with his pets?

carver9
Because it shows how Pak is with his pets?

Nope. It explained why Hulk lost and the reason he was there.

Damborgson
Yep. thumb up Hit it right on the head actually.

The Hulk was there to get help for his family. He offered himself as a sacrifice because he knew the fight he'd be in would end in a royal ass kicking for him. No other reason. He wasn't holding back, he tried to fight Zeus, he was just a herald fighting a skyfather so he got raped. There's no way around this.

Branlor Swift
I didn't take that statement that way and that still doesn't take away from him thinking "nothing short of Galactus is stopping WWH". Originally posted by -Pr-

lol @ Galactus, though. Originally posted by carver9

I never said that.
What were you talking about then?

NemeBro
Pak said World at War Hulk was above Herald level (I'm basing this off of his comment on if WWH and Superman fought, WWH would kill him...he also said WWH would destroy Nova Prime) and said nothing short of Galactus can stop him. I can't imagine what Pak thought about World Breaker Hulk power level.

The opinion of a man who has at worst just never written Superman and knows little of him and at worst wants Hulk's throbbing green penis in his ass is less than trash.

-Pr-

*waits for carver to say you missed his point*

NemeBro
I just read that Pak is writing Superman Batman.

lol, my comment is out of date.

Damborgson
Well the issues haven't been published yet anyway stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
Just a quick question here.

If Pak thinks WWH is equal to Galactus at the end of the saga, what He will say about WBH Not holding back?

More important, what He will make Superman do on a comic book? Maybe lifting a book with infinite pages???....

Oh wait... Nevermind.

carver9

That Pak thinks nothing short of Galactus can take out WWH and Pak also thinking WWH would destroy Heralds.

carver9
*waits for carver to say you missed his point*

rolling on floor laughing

NemeBro
Pak thinking nothing short of Galactus is taking out WWH just makes him an idiot. An idiot who couldn't even portray that notion very well.

The dude who was being rocked by Juggernaut's punches and was punked by a satellite laser needs Galactus to beat him. Lol. Sure man. Whatever you say.

Naija boy
Yep. thumb up Hit it right on the head actually.

The Hulk was there to get help for his family. He offered himself as a sacrifice because he knew the fight he'd be in would end in a royal ass kicking for him. No other reason. He wasn't holding back, he tried to fight Zeus, he was just a herald fighting a skyfather so he got raped. There's no way around this.

Actually per paks later revelation Hulk was "holding back"..even in his fight with Zeus

curryman
Actually per paks later revelation Hulk was "holding back"..even in his fight with Zeus

Pak's full of shit.

Always is.

Holding back to the degree where his punches would go from no-effect to actually knocking Zeus out? Was he gonna will back his guts and consciousness or something?

No one's holding the Zeus fight against Hulk and Zeus would beat Kuurth just as bad. Why get into it :P

Naija boy
Pak is the writer so whether he is full crap or not is of of no import. Pak basically made it clear in the comics that hulk always held back ( even in the times we saw Him temporarily go world breaker ) as he could easily multiply his strength exponentially and by several several orders of magnitude almost on a whim. That's what resulted in the unleashed WBH stuff we saw in the dark dimension.

So yeah per the comics,he was actually holding back tremendously against even Zeus. Whether or not this would have affected the result is another debate.

curryman
Pak is the writer so whether he is full crap or not is of of no import. Pak basically made it clear in the comics that hulk always held back ( even in the times we saw Him temporarily go world breaker ) as he could easily multiply his strength exponentially and by several several orders of magnitude almost on a whim. That's what resulted in the unleashed WBH stuff we saw in the dark dimension.

So yeah per the comics,he was actually holding back tremendously against even Zeus. Whether or not this would have affected the result is another debate.

He's holding back even when he's going all out and has no control?

-Pr-
That Pak thinks nothing short of Galactus can take out WWH and Pak also thinking WWH would destroy Heralds.

It wasn't shown in the comics, though, and the comics come first.

Naija boy
Originally posted by curryman
He's holding back even when he's going all out and has no control?

In the dark dimension, Hulk mentioned how even when he took the footstep in new York and almost sank the eastern seaboard, and even in another instance when he seemingly almost did again as world breaker, he was still holding back. He only ever unleashed it all in the Dark dimension .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.