Professor X Vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Just a TP battle. Who wins?

yaadaveyaa
prof x if its just tp prof x wins 10/10 add any of franklin's manipulation powers and he destroys poor wheel chair

TheGodKiller
Kid Franklin or Adult Franklin?

If it's the kid, then I don't know. He thwarted the Mad Celestials' attempt to mindrape him, but in a previous X-Men storyline he's been temporarily mind-controlled by a villain(don't recall who that was) who unleashed a fraction of Franklin's power and destroyed the school, thereby causing Reed to take Franklin back into homeschooling.

Adult Franklin should win this comfortably.

Golgo13
A: Adult.
B: Child

TheGodKiller
A:Adult wins.
B:Probably Xavier.

Golgo13
What has Adult version done with TP? Is he above the likes of Cassandra Cain?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Golgo13
What has Adult version done with TP? Is he above the likes of Cassandra Cain?
I presume that since he's the peer of Galactus and the Mad Celestials(both of whom are above Xavier in terms of tp), he'll win.

TheGodKiller
As far as feats go, I don't know whether this counts as a tp feat or not, but Adult Franklin did demonstrate that Black Bolt's cosmic awareness is larval compared to his own.

leonidas
yeah, charlie would beat kid franklin for sure. even if he wasn't as powerful, he'd win via manipulation or trickery. adult frank? don't see that even being a contest tbh. at all.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, charlie would beat kid franklin for sure. even if he wasn't as powerful, he'd win via manipulation or trickery. adult frank? don't see that even being a contest tbh. at all.

thumb up

Xavier beats the kid...but only because he's a kid.

Its spite against Xavier going up against Adult Franklin however...

Branlor Swift
Kid Franklin has been prone to mind ****ery quite a bit. Not really mindrape as much as it is suggestions.

His offensive power is so far above Xavier though that he could kill him with no effort if he chose to do so.

Though if the MC confrontation is any indication, he's better at defending against it. And that's from 4 beings individually so far above X it's not even funny.

TheGodKiller
^That depends on whether he's aware that it's happening to him. I'd wager that kid Franklin's psi-defenses vary just like his other stats do depending on whether or not his powers are active at the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.