WildCORE Vs Iron Fist & Immortal Weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Everyone in their prime.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WC_zps5e5efa03.jpg

Backlash
Brawl
Ferrian
Geist
Vigor
Taboo
Zealot

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IW_zps24a98c96.jpg

cdtm
Amon's the main problem here.

His mist form lets him attack at the same time. and he could blitz someone as fast as an Iron Fist.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Amon's the main problem here.

His mist form lets him attack at the same time. and he could blitz someone as fast as an Iron Fist.

Backlash also has mist form and potent TP. Not to mention those whips.

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
Backlash also has mist form and potent TP. Not to mention those whips.

Yeah, but Amon's mist form isn't normal mist. A mist being wouldn't be able to beat down spirits, for one. And he doesn't need to leave his mist form to physically attack someone, as he proved against Davos, so he'll never leave himself vulnerable.

There's also speed to consider. Immortal Weapons are more or less in the bullet time range

Where you could clock half a dozen characters within exactly two heartbeats, before they even realize they're under attack, or tackle someone before a hunk of metal in mid air is vaporized by an atomic blast. Danny himself could probably KO Backlash before he could use his TP or engage in mist form. Hell, his Iron Fist might even affect a "normal" mist form character (As opposed to Prince of Orphans mystical form), the same way it affected Nitro's hand, which I believe is normally gaseous energy before exploding...

Danny and Fat Cobra also have pretty potent area attacks. Fatty's is akin to Hulks Thunderclap, but using chi instead of shockwaves..

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, but Amon's mist form isn't normal mist. A mist being wouldn't be able to beat down spirits, for one. And he doesn't need to leave his mist form to physically attack someone, as he proved against Davos, so he'll never leave himself vulnerable.

There's also speed to consider. Immortal Weapons are more or less in the bullet time range

Where you could clock half a dozen characters within exactly two heartbeats, before they even realize they're under attack, or tackle someone before a hunk of metal in mid air is vaporized by an atomic blast. Danny himself could probably KO Backlash before he could use his TP or engage in mist form. Hell, his Iron Fist might even affect a "normal" mist form character (As opposed to Prince of Orphans mystical form), the same way it affected Nitro's hand, which I believe is normally gaseous energy before exploding...

Danny and Fat Cobra also have pretty potent area attacks. Fatty's is akin to Hulks Thunderclap, but using chi instead of shockwaves..

Backlash has some pretty formidable TP on his side and is fast in his own right. I have doubts of Amos actually harming Backlash in his mist form. Vigor can cut through almost anything and Zealot's blades will put a hurting on most of the Immortal weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.