wonder man vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between wonder man and superman?

-Pr-
Superman, pre or post reboot.

JakeTheBank
Superman.

leonidas
^^handily.

roughrider
There are some stronger version of Simon; can he also increase his size and mass, or was that only in the Avengers cartoon that happened?

Still, even in his ionic energy form, he gives Clark a good fight before finally getting taken down. Superman takes it 8 times out of 10, I'd say.

JakeTheBank
I have a hard time seeing Simon winning one match.

Sure, I think in his most competent showings he could give Clark a fight, but it's a fight Superman's inevitably going to win.

celeyhyga17
Clark Kent > Simon Williams any day everyday..

SevenShackles
Superman would beat wonderman. Wonderman shouldn't win once but would put up a good fight ragardless.

cdtm
"You may well be the most powerful character on this planet. *Puffs chest out, sets hands on hips* Except, of course, for me. *Tanks punch to the gut, doesn't budge*"

*Off panel, Avengers see Wonder Man sent flying over the city skyline*

Sixth_Winged
The only wonderman that I think may have a shot at supes would be Hollywood but I think he might still be disadvantaged in the speed category.

Silent Master
Simon can give him a decent fight, I just don't see him winning.

Stoic
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Superman would beat wonderman. Wonderman shouldn't win once but would put up a good fight ragardless.

I agree.

carver9
Wonderman makes it a good fight but he will lose it every single time.

Damborgson
He'd get beat pretty damn hard. It's a shame wonderman lost the push he had when he first started. He's strong enough to where Superman would feel some pain from getting slugged, but Superman's more than capable than giving him twice the beating Gladiator did.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Damborgson
He'd get beat pretty damn hard. It's a shame wonderman lost the push he had when he first started. He's strong enough to where Superman would feel some pain from getting slugged, but Superman's more than capable than giving him twice the beating Gladiator did. That's all true, Chris Hemsworth. And, thank you for finally revealing your true identity, (via avatar) beneath that of "Damborgson".

Wonderman has the Durability and Strength to cause trouble for Superman, but Supes has a few extras that will always keep poor Simon from filling the role he was created for. wink

PS: Aside from the body of Milla Jovovich, you were the best part of the movie: "The Perfect Getaway".

Rao Kal El
Wonder Man...

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/dave-chappelleheadexploding_zps59d0247c.gif

pym-ftw
Ionic Ted Dibiase 1/10

beatboks
LOL

I misread the title of the thread.
Came in here thinking this was Superman Vs Wonder WOMAN.
Got a little shocked off the bat since WW has won the few fights they've had ( and SUpes's was blood lusted)
Got totally confused when Simon started getting mentioned.
Went back and started at the top and saw teh title agains.

F#$% I need glasses

Oh and Yeah Superman Wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.