Top 10 Superman Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-best-superman-villains.html

As always with Newsarama, your milage may vary. I personally agree with the people on the list being on it, just not really in the order. Plus I think a certain astronaut turned genocidal technopathic nightmare should have made the list, but whatever.

Thoughts?

-Pr-
Yeah, the characters are fine, but the order sucks.

JakeTheBank
Personally, I would have put Mxy and Bizarro towards the end of the list (Bizarro being ranked higher than Darkseid? Lol).

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Personally, I would have put Mxy and Bizarro towards the end of the list (Bizarro being ranked higher than Darkseid? Lol).

Yeah.

For me Darkseid, Doomsday and Luthor are the holy trinity of Superman villains. You could make a case for Brainiac too, but for me, those three at the main three.

SMIFF-N-WESSON
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah.

For me Darkseid, Doomsday and Luthor are the holy trinity of Superman villains. You could make a case for Brainiac too, but for me, those three at the main three.

(smh) PR I thought I had learned you better than that.

No need for top 10, all you need is 4:

Big Barda, Faora, Silver Banshee and last but not least..LOIS.

His toughest villains are square jawed women with an attitude.

SMIFF-N-WESSON
To be technical add Wonder Woman as well, she could bust his ass up AGAIN if she wanted too.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
(smh) PR I thought I had learned you better than that.

No need for top 10, all you need is 4:

Big Barda, Faora, Silver Banshee and last but not least..LOIS.

His toughest villains are square jawed women with an attitude.

Eww. No.

Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
To be technical add Wonder Woman as well, she could bust his ass up AGAIN if she wanted too.

Again? When did she do it the first time?

Don't say Sacrifice, that doesn't count.

SMIFF-N-WESSON
Originally posted by -Pr-
Eww. No.

Again? When did she do it the first time?

Don't say Sacrifice, that doesn't count.

Why not?

Scratch the idea of him "holding back" as that's always the excuse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.