Team Blue Marvel Vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Blue Marvel
Quasar
Thor
Silver Surfer

Vs

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter

Stoic
Team Blue Marvel barely

Supermex
Why Barely?

Glorificus
Team 1.

pym-ftw
Diana is a weak link

Dolos
Originally posted by Supermex
Why Barely?
Superman can't pull all those guys when stacked against a team like in the OP.

Stoic
Why Barely?

It's a very close match, but the Surfer is arguably more powerful than anyone on team 2.

pym-ftw
Thor > Surfer though

a88378438
only Silver Surfer was a trouble in team one,no SS,superman,ww each other take it,and ww not weak line in here,hell

pym-ftw
What?

carver9
Originally posted by a88378438
only Silver Surfer was a trouble in team one,no SS,superman,ww each other take it,and ww not weak line in here,hell

What did this guy just say?

a88378438
Originally posted by carver9
What did this guy just say?
superman beat thor or blue marvel,they are no strength feats can put them into superman level
quasar,i'm sure superman and wonder woman can take it
only ss was a trouble

pym-ftw
Are you the Iron Sheik?

a88378438
show me blue marvel or thor move the earth in scan
superman and wonder woman did it,herc,who can match thor in strength,he just struggle move the Manhattan

pym-ftw
Superman had help
laughing out loud

a88378438
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Superman had help
laughing out loud
and thor ,blue marvel never show us they are can move earth wink

pym-ftw
Superman didn't either...

Are you trolling sheik?

a88378438

pym-ftw
Hal was also there

Thor lifted Ydrassil the tree that holds the nine realms, the world engine feat was one of the best strength feats a herald has...

Not to mention the midgard serpent feat...

-Pr-
a88, stop lowballing marvel characters. you're starting to really push it now.

a88378438
Hal was also there

Thor lifted Ydrassil the tree that holds the nine realms, the world engine feat was one of the best strength feats a herald has...

lift the tree just a Abstract feats,nine realms not planets,too abstract,if you use this feats,superman also lift infinite page,wonder woman lift eternal.

only midgard serpent was a physical feats,but we dont know how heavy of midgard serpent,move earth was more clear than thor feats

a88378438
Originally posted by -Pr-
a88, stop lowballing marvel characters. you're starting to really push it now.
stop what?i'm talk the true

Stoic
Thor > Surfer though

That's up for debate.

-Pr-
no, you aren't.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
That's up for debate.
Idk about that, Thor has won most of there 1v1 feats

But I agree they are peers

a88378438

pym-ftw
lift the tree just a Abstract feats,nine realms not planets,too abstract,if you use this feats,superman also lift infinite page,wonder woman lift eternal.

only midgard serpent was a physical feats,but we dont know how heavy of midgard serpent,move earth was more clear than thor feats
The realms are physical places as shown in comics, not to mention the book was never stated to weigh an infinite amount

In all honesty I view supes as being stronger than Thor but not so much as to allow him to manhandle him

a88378438
The realms are physical places as shown in comics, not to mention the book was never stated to weigh an infinite amount

In all honesty I view supes as being stronger than Thor but not so much as to allow him to manhandle him
even realms was physical,how you know this thing how much heavy?can you tell a number?can you please

pym-ftw
Well in that earth is one of them...

Earth +

abhilegend
Superman had help
laughing out loud
In the first instance he was weakened, second time he did it on his own.Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hal was also there

Hal was too busy on his construct.

For abstract feats, superman lifted a book that contained the whole multiverse.

Thor is nowhere near superman in pure strength feats.

pym-ftw
He had a construct to aid him in both...

laughing out loud with billy

a88378438

abhilegend
He had a construct to aid him in both...

laughing out loud with billy
Which was cracking and hal had to use all his willpower to retain it like usual to GLs. He wasn't helping him in pulling the earth.

Still far better than moving some puny tree.

pym-ftw
Yes four people moving one planet > one guy moving 9 and a puny tree

laughing out loud

Stoic
Idk about that, Thor has won most of there 1v1 feats

But I agree they are peers

If you take Mjolnir away from Thor, the Surfer is clearly the more powerful of the two. Being more powerful doesn't mean that they auto win. Thor could probably beat the Surfer in pure melee without Mjolnir, but if Thor tried to fight Surfer without it while both were going all out, Thor would lose most likely. When I said most powerful, I meant in terms of ambient energy welled up within them. Surfer is filled or has access to cosmic power.

a88378438
Well in that earth is one of them...

Earth +
Sadly, the realm is not actually physical equal to the earth

a88378438

pym-ftw
And Thor would wear him like a glove if surfer lost his board
laughing out loud

Why am I arguing with everyone in this thread
confused

Stoic
It's nutz how Superman can do all of these crazy things and then turn around and get one pieced by Konvikt.

pym-ftw
Sadly, the realm is not actually physical equal to the earth
What do you think midgard is? If not the earth

a88378438

pym-ftw
Ok Shiek,

Do you think Dc Earth and Marvel earth weigh nearly equal

Midgard is the earth

a88378438
Ok Shiek,

Midgard is the earth
I just see midgard can Around the earth of size

abhilegend

laughing out loud
So using abstract feats against quantifiable feats? Lets compare Thor needing entire avengers team to lift an island to superman and diana lifting spectre's weight then.Originally posted by Stoic
It's nutz how Superman can do all of these crazy things and then turn around and get one pieced by Konvikt.
Comics.

abhilegend
Ok Shiek,

Midgard is the earth
Lulz.

pym-ftw
Do you not think midgard isn't the earth

abhilegend
Do you not think midgard isn't the earth
I am laughing at your desperation here.

pym-ftw
I'll leave this here for you Abhi, I wasn't the one who resorted to trying to low show characters.

But I'm desperate, right? laughing out loud

a88378438

pym-ftw
All characters struggle when lifting nearly anything, when you define struggling as strained faces and grunts

a88378438
All characters struggle when lifting nearly anything, when you define struggling as strained faces and grunts
yes,superman struggle move the earth,this was different
they are never show us move the earth,that was a trouble
superman wins by the more feats and more clear

pym-ftw
Ok Shiek your just trolling now

abhilegend
I'll leave this here for you Abhi, I wasn't the one who resorted to trying to low show characters.

But I'm desperate, right? laughing out loud
Low show? I didn't even brought up thor's feats, I just listed superman's better feats.

a88378438

pym-ftw
Originally posted by abhilegend
So using abstract feats against quantifiable feats? Lets compare Thor needing entire avengers team to lift an island to superman and diana lifting spectre's weight then.

Well then someone stole your name and avi/sig

abhilegend
Well then someone stole your name and avi/sig
I was using your own tactics on you.

pym-ftw
blink
When did I lowball?

abhilegend

laughing out loud

pym-ftw
That is the feat....

Three pushing one making a construct

a88378438
That is the feat....

Three pushing = lift infinite page
nothing,nothing,nothing thumb up

abhilegend
That is the feat....

What feat? That moon moving feat? Or the one from JLA 77? Superman was drastically weakened there. Also where did you got the 9 planets thing anyway? Nine realms=/=9 planets.

Naija boy
Team blue marvel winS

Sh3nG L0nG
Who wins?
No prep..

Blue Marvel
Quasar
Thor
Silver Surfer

Vs

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter

I agree with this fight being close, these are my matchups:
ss vs GL= toss up with possible edge going to ss
Thor Vs Clark= toss up with slight edge to superman
Manhunter Vs Blue Marvel= MM
Quasar Vs Diana= tough battle but I believe the gauntlets of Atlas will protect Diana against quasar's energy attacks, furthermore her magical attacks should be effective against his shields. Lasso should incapacitate Quasar yielding Diana the win.

armedforbattle

Stoic
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Quasar Vs Diana= tough battle but I believe the gauntlets of Atlas will protect Diana against quasar's energy attacks, furthermore her magical attacks should be effective against his shields. Lasso should incapacitate Quasar yielding Diana the win.

Your match ups made no sense to me. Why would you not put the two light users in a match up? Diana would clearly break out of Wendel's constructs, and KO him up close.

I think Thor would be a better match for Diana. BM vs SM, Hal vs Wendel, Surfer vs J'onn.

-Pr-
Team Superman, but only just.

Dampyre
This depends on the match-ups but I'm going with Team Blue Marvel.

LeonBuco666
Thor > Surfer though surfer at his most rawest an thor at his most rawest form....so OF thor or RK thor vs the surfer with full accesability to the power cosmic an what ever else imo would turn mjonlir into water an that continue to pummel thor into dust, if he wanted but thats just my opinion

Tornatic
Team Blue Marvel

Tornatic
Quasar Vs Diana= tough battle but I believe the gauntlets of Atlas will protect Diana against quasar's energy attacks, furthermore her magical attacks should be effective against his shields. Lasso should incapacitate Quasar yielding Diana the win. I think Quasar and Green Lantern would end up matching up cause they're so similar and not so sure MM is taking BM.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Stoic
Your match ups made no sense to me. Why would you not put the two light users in a match up? Diana would clearly break out of Wendel's constructs, and KO him up close.

I think Thor would be a better match for Diana. BM vs SM, Hal vs Wendel, Surfer vs J'onn.
I like these particular DC characters more than their Marvel counterparts so I pit them against their most favorable match up IMO. Based on your match up I see the following outcome:
Thor> diana
Superman> blue marvel
Hal> quasar
Surfer> mm
------------------------------
Surfer vs Hal
Superman Vs Thor
IMHO I think Clark will dispatch of Thor quicker then SS will dispatch of GL which means that although depleted superman will double team on SS yielding DC the victory.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Tornatic
I think Quasar and Green Lantern would end up matching up cause they're so similar and not so sure MM is taking BM.
They're all good, close fights honestly that could go either way. I think mm's powerset is enough to overcome blue marvel's. How's BM TP resistance? It might honestly come down to that.

KingD19
I don't thin MM would be able to focus enough to use his TP. Marvel is a monster in a fight, and it'd take everything J'ohn had to stay in it.

Golgo13
Mm would defeat blue marvel and hal with quasar. Dc or split.

KingD19
He'd simply "defeat" him? Despite Blue Marvel being among the top of the top tier in Marvel?

Horrificus

quasar,i'm sure superman and wonder woman can take it
wrong.

somebody needs to stock up on Quasar books. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus

Pssst... Hey, "comic book based forum members". Here's a secret:

Quasar has been in other comic book stories since the 70's!

Quasar has absolute control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and arguments can be made for the presence of other powers and abilities that have floated in and out of his character over the years.

Quasar was an absolute beast. But, if you didn't read the books, you are still picturing the little blond dork wearing a headband. laughing

Supermex
I feel Blue Marvel team would win this 7 of 10
Now that think of it more so...

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Horrificus
Pssst... Hey, "comic book based forum members". Here's a secret:

Quasar has been in other comic book stories since the 70's!

Quasar has absolute control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and arguments can be made for the presence of other powers and abilities that have floated in and out of his character over the years.

Quasar was an absolute beast. But, if you didn't read the books, you are still picturing the little blond dork wearing a headband. laughing

Unless my reading comprehension has failed me, you're saying Quasar Vs WW isn't a close fight. In fact one that Quasar dominates? I realize he's been around for a while and has a stacked powerset, but how consistent has he been in battle? Are his showings that much more impressive than Diana's, and more consistent against similar foes?

mighty adam
Team one for a slight win. WW can beat Thor if she fully geared but Ss beats supes and that will give marvel team the edge Thor can beat supes too

yaadaveyaa
taking team 2 in a slight edge the big advantage comes with supes i think he takes down thor the only one he cant beat is ss and diana is kind of the wild card if shes all geared out then she pwns giving dc a slight advantage 5.5/10 6/10 max

Supermex
Everyone here is in there standard gear..

yaadaveyaa
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its real close if diana is left weak real close to a stalemate or a slight marvel win then

Horrificus

only midgard serpent was a physical feats,but we dont know how heavy of midgard serpent,move earth was more clear than thor feats Of the Nine Realms, only Midgard is considered to be on a separate dimensional plane. All other realms are local to Asgard.
All of these other Eight Realms are known to be of Density, Mass and Gravity equal to 3 times that of Midgard/Earth.

So, regardless of the statements made by detractors, many Asgardian feats are, in fact, quantifiable.

The Nine Realms include:

Alfheim- Light Elves
Asgard- Asgardian Gods
Hel- The Dead, (neither honored or dishonored)
Jotunheim- Giants
Midgard- Human
Muspelheim- Demons
Nidavellir- Dwarves
Svartalfheim- Dark Elves
Vanaheim- Vanir

Part of the Asgardian Realm, but not considered to be separate "Realms".
Niffleheim- Dishonored Dead
Valhalla- Honored Dead

Horrificus

In all honesty I view supes as being stronger than Thor but not so much as to allow him to manhandle him I can agree with this. I think it is just a matter of Superman channeling more of his power to strength and physicality, where Thor has other faculties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.