X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ben "cA" Risa
The next entry in the Xeno series of JRPGs following the success of Xenoblade Chronicles:

KHYtvOP8AMY

Not much is known about when it is likely to be released but naturally it will be exclusive to the Wii U.

ArtificialGlory
And here I was hoping this was about the Space Simulator game series from Egosoft.

noitseuq
Seeing as the E3 trailer was never posted here it is:

APWTJMyM4qg

It's beginning to look pretty amazing imo; it seems to be capturing the openworld feel of Xenoblade with the inclusion and significance of mechas that was so prevalent in Xenogears/Xenosaga. Currently my most anticipated Wii U game for sure.

CosmicComet
Looks amazing.

I'm considering a Wii U now as a supplementary console along with my PS4.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ben "cA" Risa
The next entry in the Xeno series of JRPGs following the success of Xenoblade Chronicles:

KHYtvOP8AMY

Not much is known about when it is likely to be released but naturally it will be exclusive to the Wii U. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not a Wii U Exclusive God Damn it!

Kazenji
Thought this was going to have something to do with that Anime, When i seen the thread title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.