the spectre vs the beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
the spectre is fully backed by the presence no prep

lawest9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
the spectre is fully backed by the presence no prep If by the presence you mean GOD himself, then no prep is needed, the spectre wins.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by lawest9
If by the presence you mean GOD himself, then no prep is needed, the spectre wins. to even it out, btw i dont know if this is even possible but still the spectre fully backed by the presence vs the beyonder fully backed by TOAA

ColossusGrundy
Spectre wins

handily.

This is pretty unfair.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spectre wins

handily.

This is pretty unfair. how is it unfair these 4 are basically have the same roles and power of there universe to me its pretty even

zeel
I have never seen the specter accomplish anything to show me he could compete with the beyonder. I guess in theory he should be able to beat him while being backed by the presence.

lawest9
to even it out, btw i dont know if this is even possible but still the spectre fully backed by the presence vs the beyonder fully backed by TOAA What is the TOAA?

LeonBuco666
What is the TOAA? The One Above All he is omniecsiant, omnipotent & omni something else my minds a blank

yaadaveyaa
lol ur right its unfair toward spectre u cant give him toaa and ask him to lose? toaa stands for THE ONE ABOVE ALL meaning hes the strongest of them all he beats everyone no questions asked lol come on

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
lol ur right its unfair toward spectre u cant give him toaa and ask him to lose? toaa stands for THE ONE ABOVE ALL meaning hes the strongest of them all he beats everyone no questions asked lol come on yeah your right okay, forget the presence and toaa just the beyonder vs the spectre

Cogito
the spectre is fully backed by the presence no prep

to even it out, btw i dont know if this is even possible but still the spectre fully backed by the presence vs the beyonder fully backed by TOAA

how is it unfair these 4 are basically have the same roles and power of there universe to me its pretty even

First, there's no such thing as a "fully backed Spectre".

Second, there's definitely no such thing as a "fully backed Beyonder".

Third, they don't even remotely have the same roles or powers.

Fourth, change your avatar.

thumb up

NemeBro
Best thread on KMC. thumb up

Diesldude
Originally posted by Cogito

Fourth, change your avatar.

thumb up
Admit it, you thought this was carver.

Mr Master

If by the presence you mean GOD himself,

then no prep is needed,

the spectre wins.
no expression

pym-ftw
Currently spectre

Classic beyonder solidly

Golgo13
Spectre if he's fully backed.

KingD19
Isn't Classic Beyonder stronger than Spectre? So if he was fully backed by TOAA(Marvel's God just as Presence is to DC's), wouldn't he be stronger still?

kevdude
Originally posted by Diesldude
lol I thought he was as well.

Cogito
Originally posted by Diesldude

I did, at first, but I was a little confused because even Carter knows too much about comics to make this thread (no offense to Carter impersonating OP)

TheHulk
Lol I thought this was Carver too hell he supported the hell out of Hulkie but nah he ain't Carver..

Classic NES
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression

My reaction too.

DTM
Nothing in comics is beating Classic Beyonder IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.