least characters or weakest characters who could stand up to or defeat these three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Thanos with IG
Silver Surfer with quantum bands
The asgardian destroyer
The Sentry/Void(fully stable, fully aware of his powers & how to use them effectively)
Transcendant(sub-skyfather) tier characters & below

yaadaveyaa
thanos with the ig? umm no one
ss ehhhh you could argue voidtry
destroyer no one?
sentry/void no one not at the lvls you've restricted to

armedforbattle
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thanos with IG
The asgardian destroyer
The Sentry/Void(fully stable, fully aware of his powers & how to use them effectively)
Transcendant(sub-skyfather) tier characters & below no trans level characters are defeating them.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by armedforbattle
no trans level characters are defeating them. . I thought superman prime an rune king thor could stand a chance with some other powerful characters but what ever

yaadaveyaa
they arent below skyfather lvl rkt is way above skyfather hes like odinx10

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
they arent below skyfather lvl rkt is way above skyfather hes like odinx10 superman prime is sky father according to the reference guide, okay maybe not rk thor but there must be a few characters you could throw together to take these on an you can have as many characters to pit against them just not a ridiculus amount like 20

JakeTheBank

Thanos with the IG is well above skyfathers and trans level beings.

Thanos with IG - LT

Silver Surfer with quantum bands - (lower) skyfathers

The asgardian destroyer - lower celestial or cube beings

The Sentry/Void(fully stable, fully aware of his powers & how to use them effectively) - this is tricky and depends on how one takes the MM feat. if we view it as owen doing his best, then a celestial, otherwise lower skyfathers - I take void tobe high trans

Transcendant(sub-skyfather) tier characters & below - this is a retarded stipulation.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
Thanos with IG - LT

Silver Surfer with quantum bands - (lower) skyfathers

The asgardian destroyer - lower celestial or cube beings

The Sentry/Void(fully stable, fully aware of his powers & how to use them effectively) - this is tricky and depends on how one takes the MM feat. if we view it as owen doing his best, then a celestial, otherwise lower skyfathers - I take void tobe high trans

Transcendant(sub-skyfather) tier characters & below - this is a retarded stipulation.

complete agreement there isnt a lower then skyfather that can even scrath any of these SS is maybe a small possability thats about it you need several skyfathers or more to beat thanos with the ig destroyer you need thanos with the ig lol voidtry is prob the weakest here but destroys just about anything not a skyfather in my opinion i think hes the highest of high trans so take it for what its worth

LeonBuco666
I have said any characters in the skyfather tier against these make a team or some sh!t, and ill take away the ig from thanos and instead of that its the post res thanos ill remove the asgardian destroyer, so new team ;
Post res thanos
The sentry/void(same as before)
Silver surfer with quantum bands and don't understimate him with the bands, he had enough energy to supply galactus for eternity....

mighty adam
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thanos with IG
The asgardian destroyer
Transcendant(sub-skyfather) tier characters & below IG thanos dam that's tuff. DS with ale can but lower tier idk maybe shazam the wizard still he mite need perp or weakest Dr doom if given perp he could. Ss Hal as the fear entity could. Void-sentry sbp could.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by mighty adam
IG thanos dam that's tuff. DS with ale can but lower tier idk maybe shazam the wizard still he mite need perp or weakest Dr doom if given perp he could. Ss Hal as the fear entity could. Void-sentry sbp could.

do u mean all of them together on the same team?

mighty adam
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
do u mean all of them together on the same team? no stand alone fights.

pym-ftw
No one
/thread

BTW there are four people in the op so....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.