Team Deathstroke vs Team Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Deathstroke
Bane
Joker

vs

Green Goblin
Crossbones (classic)
Red Skull

Which team wins?

Oliver North
no PIS/CIS, Norman might even solo

The glider and his armor are bullet proof, the glider and he are agile enough to contend with Spider-Man and none of those guys can fly.

pym-ftw
Why classic crossbones?

JakeTheBank
Deathstroke's good enough of a shot to shoot Osborn down, though.

For me, kinda depends on the Red Skull. Is this Cap cloned body Schmidt, Professor X brain Schmidt, Robot Skull, Sin, or what?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

For me, kinda depends on the Red Skull. Is this Cap cloned body Schmidt, Professor X brain Schmidt, Robot Skull, Sin, or what?

Good questions regarding red skull.

I agree with this. Goblin also has a good deal of super strength and durability under all that armor of his. His pumpkin bombs are lethal nevermind those laser gloves and various other things he carries around with him.

Team supporting him just pushes their victory beyond the point of 'majority'

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why classic crossbones?

The latest has more personal power, and I thought that it wouldn't be fair.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Cap clone

Stoic
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Good questions regarding red skull.

I agree with this. Goblin also has a good deal of super strength and durability under all that armor of his. His pumpkin bombs are lethal nevermind those laser gloves and various other things he carries around with him.

Team supporting him just pushes their victory beyond the point of 'majority'

Bane is strong as hell too when he's on that venom.

DTM
Going with Team Green Goblin here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.