Spider Man vs 45 Tigers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
H2H LOL. No web shooters or any other gadgets. This is typical Peter Parker Spidey. These are 45 hungry but healthy Siberian Tigers, actually acting in a group
Takes place in jungle. No prep.

Shabazz916
Spiderman dies. Easily because he has to to come into contact to beat them once 1 gets him its over

Raisen
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Spiderman dies. Easily because he has to to come into contact to beat them once 1 gets him its over

He has very good durability feats and they are also consistent. He has a decent HF also.(The HF probably won't factor into this fight/Not fast enough)

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Raisen
He has very good durability feats and they are also consistent. He has a decent HF also.(The HF probably won't factor into this fight/Not fast enough)
Yea he is durable but once they dig teeth into him & pull out chunks it wnt matter

Raisen
Yea he is durable but once they dig teeth into him & pull out chunks it wnt matter

He can one shot any of them. He still has Spidey Sense and that will work to his advantage considering that he is faster and more agile than a tiger by a large margin.

Shabazz916
He can one shot any of them. He still has Spidey Sense and that will work to his advantage considering that he is faster and more agile than a tiger by a large margin.

Its 45 one will catch him n the sum will jump on him. He is not evading all 45 its not possible without webs in a jungle.

Raisen
Its 45 one will catch him n the sum will jump on him. He is not evading all 45 its not possible without webs in a jungle.

He climbs a hell of a lot faster than them also. This environment would still benefit him

Shabazz916
He climbs a hell of a lot faster than them also. This environment would still benefit him

He has no longe range Attacks so he has to come to them.

JayDaDon
He could do it PIS off. He's ALOT faster than a tiger, has the spider sense, and has the strength to effortlessly tear them apart.

Raisen
He has no longe range Attacks so he has to come to them.

Climb tree. Drop kick. Repeat

Shabazz916
You are seriously. Underrating one of the great predators. Of the wild let alone 45 of them.

Omega Vision
He could one shot each tiger, and with his agility and speed and leaping ability they won't be able to touch him.

Call PETA, this is animal cruelty.

Raisen
You are seriously. Underrating one of the great predators. Of the wild let alone 45 of them.

You are seriously. Underrating one of the great characters. Of the genre let alone Gecko.

Shabazz916
If you think he is going to jump down & the other 44 see him coming dwm n nt one with jump at him or bite him while he hits 1 u gotta be on sumthen

JayDaDon
Pis off, he can pick off each tiger without so much as getting scratched.

Raisen
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He could one shot each tiger, and with his agility and speed and leaping ability they won't be able to touch him.

Call PETA, this is animal cruelty.

I'm thinking he'll get clawed or tagged, but this isn't spite. Shabazz has a thing for tigers tho. I imagine he would mess his drawers if he got a Battle-Cat plush toy for Christmas.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Pis off, he can pick off each tiger without so much as getting scratched.

Without webs he cnt.

JayDaDon
Yeah he can. However fast tigers may be, spidey is still fast enough to see them almost in slow motion.

JayDaDon
And then you throw in his spidey sense?

Shabazz916
Spiderman is a ampd captain america without webs. He will get his ass eatn

JayDaDon
Amped captain America? You need to read some spider-man badly

Raisen
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Amped captain America? You need to read some spider-man badly

Shabazz just has a cat fetish

Shabazz916
Yes a ampd cap. He is strong & fast. He cnt fly or project anything. & if you shoot him n the head he will die

JayDaDon
But you most likely won't be able to shoot him anywhere. He's been dodging bullets since high school.

Shabazz916
Its another way to say he is human

namorsubby
Spider-man, Spider-man.....does whatever a tiger can't.

Spidey FTW.

StyleTime
Spiderman would destroy 45 tigers with absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

Naija boy
Spiderman cleans house. Way faster, way stronger and can one shot all of em.

psycho gundam
Tigers, eventually

StyleTime
...lose when Spiderman decides to smash them.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Tigers, eventually

Atleast sum1 has common sense.

StyleTime
Common sense would say to actually read the comics.

eaebiakuya
Spiderman is far faster and stronger. He wins. If he can dodge a bullet, no Tiger hit him.

Shabazz916
When ppl. Respond to this they need to keep in mind this isnt comics because in comics he is obvious supposed to win. Or it would be the end of the spiderman comic. But in a realastic situation he dies. Meaning with no writing in his favor

StyleTime
We're talking about his actual powers though. He is so far above tigers physically that he'd casually stroll through them.

45 of them in a jungle isn't nearly enough to cover their disadvantages. They literally can't even touch him.

Heck, he could pick up a tree and play golf using the tigers' faces.

Silent Master
So basically, he wants us to ignore Spider-man's feats?

namorsubby
Originally posted by StyleTime
Common sense would say to actually read the comics. quite the opposite. I think some of these guys are so into comics that they may have lost the ability to differentiate between the world of comics and reality, with its much stricter limitations.lol

Spidey ftw.

Naija boy
We're talking about his actual powers though. He is so far above tigers physically that he'd casually stroll through them.

45 of them in a jungle isn't nearly enough to cover their disadvantages. They literally can't even touch him.

Heck, he could pick up a tree and play golf using the tigers' faces.

Exactly, spiderman is probly a legit class 30, the most agile character in comics,and dodges bullets for fun even when they are inches away from him and he isn't looking. That's just strength and speed without even getting into the precog ability of spider sense....this is a massacre.

Omega Vision
Well, even in our world someone with Spidey's strength and agility would be able to make the tigers back down after he crushes one of them under an uprooted tree. They're not that dumb.

psycho gundam
...lose when Spiderman decides to smash them. Spider-Man would be trying to leave the jungle as option A, option B would to start punching big cats in the ribs which he'd be reluctant to do.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Silent Master
So basically, he wants us to ignore Spider-man's feats?
thumb up
Originally posted by namorsubby
quite the opposite. I think some of these guys are so into comics that they may have lost the ability to differentiate between the world of comics and reality, with its much stricter limitations.lol

Spidey ftw.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Naija boy
Exactly, spiderman is probly a legit class 30, the most agile character in comics,and dodges bullets for fun even when they are inches away from him and he isn't looking. That's just strength and speed without even getting into the precog ability of spider sense....this is a massacre.
thumb up
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well, even in our world someone with Spidey's strength and agility would be able to make the tigers back down after he crushes one of them under an uprooted tree. They're not that dumb.
Killing tigers will trigger Pete's blood lust. There is no escape for the animals. uhuh
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Spider-Man would be trying to leave the jungle as option A, option B would to start punching big cats in the ribs which he'd be reluctant to do.
Parker still wins with CIS on. If he didn't want to kill the animals, he could wildly swing two trees around while screaming like a mad man. He'd probably scare them off.

Plus, I doubt the thread starter would allow Parker to leave. He'd eventually hurt one/a few of the tigers, then what Omega Vision said will likely happen.

SamZED
Spidey (in character) pwns a pack of velociraptors. Tigers arent doing **** to him. Out of character he ends it with 45 punches in less than 25 seconds.

Also going to post this for the lols.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/103/kraven1a.jpghttp://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7083/kraven1b.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5315/kraven2a.png

TheGodKiller
If the beasts in this thread are anything like some of the comic book or animated tigers we know, then Spidey is in for a world of pain.

If they're just rl amur tigers, then he's facing 45 389lb class-1.5 big cats. He'll win eventually, but it's not a one-shot or anything even close to that.

DTM
Im going with Spider-Man here. Even without webs, hes Amazingly fast and agile, not to mention strong and tough, not to mention very smart and clever. Hell be a bloody mess when hes done, but hell survive and beat them all in the end.

StyleTime
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
it's not a one-shot or anything even close to that.
Why?
Originally posted by DTM
Hell be a bloody mess when hes done, but hell survive and beat them all in the end.
They can't touch him if he doesn't want them to.

DTM
Id say he could, I dont see any of these tigers lasting more than a single, good strengthened, punch/kick from Peter.

JakeTheBank
Spider-Man.

TheGodKiller
Why can't Spidey one-shot them exactly?
Character. Real-life amur tigers are fairly powerful beasts that can take a buttload of punishment. For Parker to one-shot them, he'd have to strike them hard enough to kill them, and that's not something he goes for right off the bat when in-character.

TheGodKiller
Shere Khan from one of DCs Elseworlds would probably give hell to Parker though. Hell, even Disney's Shere Khan would be a tough fight for Parker.

Parmaniac
The only thing here that might be a problem is that Spider-Man doesn't want to hurt the poor things. If it's a kill or be killed situation Spider-Man gets 45 new bedside carpets...

Parmaniac
Hell, even Disney's Shere Khan would be a tough fight for Parker. facepalm

StyleTime
Character. Real-life amur tigers are fairly powerful beasts that can take a buttload of punishment. For Parker to one-shot them, he'd have to strike them hard enough to kill them, and that's not something he goes for right off the bat when in-character.
I'm no zoologist, but I'm guessing tigers can be KO'd. He could just hold back enough to lay them out. It doesn't have to be a death blow.
Hell, even Disney's Shere Khan would be a tough fight for Parker.
lol.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Parmaniac
facepalm
Watch the temple scene of Baloo and Louie. Then watch Shere Khan's fight with Baloo. Then return and face-palmslap yourself.

Edit:
lol.
Same goes for you.

DTM
Id say Robin would beat Share Khan (Disney) more than not, let alone Spider-Man.

TheGodKiller
I'm no zoologist, but I'm guessing tigers can be KO'd. He could just hold back enough to lay them out. It doesn't have to be a death blow.
Weak specimens born in captivity, or suffering from in-breeding would probably get KOed by a holding back Pete. I presume that for the purposes of this thread, we're pitting him against prime specimens. He's not KOing them without killing them, and the latter is something he doesn't shoot for off the bat in character. Simple as that.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by DTM
Id say Robin would beat Share Khan (Disney) more than not, let alone Spider-Man.
Same goes for you.

DTM
And Ill take it gladly sir. smile

LeonBuco666
They probly wont touch him because of his spidey sense and how easily he adapts to various enviroments

StyleTime
Watch the temple scene of Baloo and Louie. Then watch Shere Khan's fight with Baloo. Then return and face-palmslap yourself.

It's been a while since I've seen that movie, but wouldn't that qualify as "wildly outside their normal depictions" and be PIS for the sake of feats? In the very final fight you referenced, they show strength nowhere near that level.

Spiderman would still be untouchable to Shere Kahn anyway. Plus, if we're throwing PIS feats into the mix...I mean this is Spiderman we're talking here.
Weak specimens born in captivity, or suffering from in-breeding would probably get KOed by a holding back Pete. I presume that for the purposes of this thread, we're pitting him against prime specimens. He's not KOing them without killing them, and the latter is something he doesn't shoot for off the bat in character. Simple as that.
I don't know. Between "hurt them enough to sting" and "punch them in half", I think Parker has a "KO them" setting.

TheGodKiller
It's been a while since I've seen that movie, but wouldn't that qualify as "wildly outside their normal depictions" and be PIS for the sake of feats? In the very final fight you referenced, they show strength nowhere near that level.

Spiderman would still be untouchable to Shere Kahn anyway. Plus, if we're throwing PIS feats into the mix...I mean this is Spiderman we're talking here.
I don't understand why it should be. Considering that these are movie characters, who haven't appeared regularly enough to set averages, it'd be disingenuous imo to pick and throw feats that we don't like.

That is where his advantage ends. I don't believe that any of those Disney characters had PIS feats, unless one just wants to dismiss it all completely based on these characters being from a fable-based animated movie.

TheGodKiller
I don't know. Between "hurt them enough to sting" and "punch them in half", I think Parker has a "KO them" setting.
I doubt he can muster enough force to only KO them and barely avoid killing them. I don't believe it's a one-shot. Not if these are healthy rl, peak Siberians.

SamZED
Well... Disney owns Marvel so you never know...

TheGodKiller
^One of DC's elseworld Shere Khans would probably punk Spider-Man for sure though.

Raisen
Who finds these animal threads interesting?

TheGodKiller
I don't. I find tigers quite intriguing though, so I hopped in to see what was going on.

Raisen
I don't. I find tigers quite intriguing though, so I hopped in to see what was going on.

^^Take me up on my challenge.

TheGodKiller
**** off.

Raisen
**** off.

was that necessary or fully deserved?

Parmaniac
Watch the temple scene of Baloo and Louie. Then watch Shere Khan's fight with Baloo. Then return face-palmslap yourself. How about you read a single Spider-Man comic?

W-tKWmkkqeI

I can already see Spider-Man desperately pulling Shere Khan's tail not doing a damn thing. You have convinced me it would absolutely not go like this: http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/15645934_Strength_-_Throws_a_Crocodile_far_away.jpg

It hurts me to bust your bubble Mogli but your arch nemesis isn't troubling someone who casually dodges bullets and throws cars through the air.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How about you read a single Spider-Man comic?

I can already see Spider-Man desperately pulling Shere Khan's tail not doing a damn thing. You have convinced me it would absolutely no go like this:

It hurts me to bust your bubble Mogli but your arch nemesis isn't troubling someone who casually dodges bullets and throws cars through the air.
*Mowgli.

So you didn't bother to rewatch the temple scene? Figured as much.

Concession accepted btw. thumb up

Raisen
**** off.

Concession?

TheGodKiller
Concession?
Accepted. smile

I am on a quanroll right now.

Raisen
Accepted. smile

I am on a quanroll right now.

LOL. Really tho. I took it as you conceded

Endless Mike
I doubt any of them would even be able to touch him

Rao Kal El
Spiderman

Spiderman

does what ever

a spider can!

I'm just waiting for HOTM Hulk vs 1,000 elephants or mindless ones?

How about Superman vs 1 billion Velociraptors? stick out tongue

or better yet Aquaman vs 1 million sharks?

Parmaniac
*Mowgli.

So you didn't bother to rewatch the temple scene? Figured as much.

Concession accepted btw. thumb up

German name, was too lazy too look up the original name get used to it.

You're butthurt as usual and Astner isn't even around thumb up

But to adress your point you can't interchange Baloo's strength feat with Khan considering Baloo might held up a part of the temple (along with Lui) but held Khan while his head was stuck in a tree and (1.) the tree didn't gave in and (2.) even stopped Khan and pulled him back. Also feats for the sake of comedy are different than feats in a serious situation. And even if you take them serious Spider-Man still has superior feats.

SamZED
^One of DC's elseworld Shere Khans would probably punk Spider-Man for sure though. That some sort of kryptonian tigers? Im asking cause ive seen Spidey oneshot a t-rex.

Perceiver1
Climb tree. Drop kick. Repeat

I think Spidey takes this, but logically he should be a bloody mess at the end of it like the other poster said (i'm sure he has feats to suggest that he could do much better, but I'm just looking at the logistics right now.

a drop kick involves the entire body. a Tiger can move it's paw faster than Spidey can move his entire body, I don't care how quick he is supposed to be. Cat's have legendary reflexes. Uncoordinated baby leopards toy with cobras and don't get bitten.

So if it's based on logic and not just feats, Parker still takes it, but with some injuries.

Perceiver1
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Spiderman

Spiderman

does what ever

a spider can!

I'm just waiting for HOTM Hulk vs 1,000 elephants or mindless ones?

How about Superman vs 1 billion Velociraptors? stick out tongue

or better yet Aquaman vs 1 million sharks?

As for Superman, we need to know the names of some of those prehistoric animals on Krypton that pissed Doomsday off so much.

Badabing
Noobs ruining animal threads...facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.