Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneFirestorm
Scenario One 2 Days of Prep

Scenario Two
Random Encounter

Scenario Three
Random Encounter
The Demon In Control

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SxojAm4ATpM/T5grzhhZinI/AAAAAAAAAAc/ac7bvvr3Rdo/s1600/el_vangador_480x800.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8D2gArSrqFE/UAb-HxERUcI/AAAAAAAAF5U/QmCcz7hYwcM/s1600/lobo.jpg

Raisen
What's up Rajin Cajun? I'm taking GR for both here.

guy222
Zarathos wins

Golgo13
I can see Lobo winning with prep. He's an actual genius.

Stoic
Lobo wins.

CosmicComet
Don't know.

TheHulk
Lol spilt or GR

lobo would only lose to zarathos or the exterminating angel (have they retconned this **** up away yet?). any human host in control would get creamed.

LeonBuco666
I'm not familiar with lobo, I know wolverine beat him in the cross over but that doesn't mean jack tbh, someone fill me in on the feats, strengths and weaknessess of lobo please

he's the worst character ever after thor. that's all there is to it.

LeonBuco666
Idk what you mean by that, I like thor, but if he's a shitty character then GR burns his soul and sends him to hell for eternity to be lucifers lil *****

lobo was kicked out of hell for beating everybody in it. he's unkillable.

Golgo13
From the looks of it, Lobo also killed Demons 3 in hell. Pretty uber feat, IMO.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by 753
lobo was kicked out of hell for beating everybody in it. he's unkillable. this isn't relavent but, that's not much of a big deal, jason voorhees was sent to hell, they couldn't contain so they gave him his personal hellbecause they couldn't kill him, not much to be proud of imo

considering the demosn he beat it is.

Originally posted by Golgo13
From the looks of it, Lobo also killed Demons 3 in hell. Pretty uber feat, IMO. thats probably a continuity gap between vertigo and that story arc.

TheOneFirestorm
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I'm not familiar with lobo, I know wolverine beat him in the cross over but that doesn't mean jack tbh, someone fill me in on the feats, strengths and weaknessess of lobo please

That was because of Fan voting for the outcome which makes it a popularity contest. Wolverine was embarassed by Ghost Rider, he should have been embarassed worse by Lobo alien that has superhuman strength able to fight Wonder Woman, Superman, and other heavyweights.

SevenShackles
Lobo should smack him around, more so with prep. If he knows what he's dealing with it just doesn't stack in GR favor.

Flyattractor
LOBO Wins. Heck. LOBO can just kill HIMSELf and g ointo GOD FRAGGIN MODE if HE needs to .

Nuff said.

DTM
Id probably vote for Lobo here, primarily due to I dont see the Penance Stare (one og GRs strongest attacks) working on Lobo at all.

cdtm
He'd probably light a cigar on his hellfire.

Kazenji
Originally posted by 753
lobo would only lose to zarathos or the exterminating angel (have they retconned this **** up away yet?). any human host in control would get creamed.

Zarathos is an angel by the way.

SevenShackles
Ghost rider isn't getting Past the handicap which is Johnny blaze in this fight.

Kazenji
Yeah Blaze needs to let go for it to be a win.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
Zarathos is an angel by the way. ANd pre52, LOBO has kicked the crap out of a few of those.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Zarathos is an angel by the way. thank go I stopped reading before that shit

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
ANd pre52, LOBO has kicked the crap out of a few of those.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.