Iron Man vs The Big Boys....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
okay, so, i've never really understood why tony STAYS at basically the same level, even though he is constantly upgrading his armor. he's pretty much considered the cream of the high metas though some may lump him into the low herald classification. given all he's done and seems capable of doing, i don't really know why tony hasn't just built himself some armor that would firmly entrench him in the mid-high herald category.

that said, tony has been given one month to work with and full knowledge of his opponent. in said month he must come up with armour to defeat, 1on1, each of these opponents. how far can his tech take him? can he make an armour strong enough to actually defeat any or all of the following? opponents in no specific order:

1. beta ray bill
2. classic juggernaut
3. wonder woman
4. black adam
5. martian manhunter
6. classic doc strange
7. flash (wally, preboot)
8. superman (preboot)
9. silver surfer
10. superboy prime
11. asgardian destroyer (maestro inside)
12. thanos

one month, full knowledge. who can he beat?

Shabazz916
He clears.

pym-ftw
Stops at one

curryman
Well, he one-shotted WWH and people seem to think he was super-ultra abstract skyfather...

Raisen
Originally posted by curryman
Well, he one-shotted WWH and people seem to think he was super-ultra abstract skyfather...

Here you go again

mighty adam
With perp he could beat them but not in a slugfest. Hell need bfr etc.

pym-ftw
How does he beat bill?

carver9
Originally posted by curryman

laughing out loud this guy.

armedforbattle
I see Tony around low herald currently

Originally posted by pym-ftw
How does he beat bill?
With a months prep how doesn't he beat bill?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by leonidas
okay, so, i've never really understood why tony STAYS at basically the same level, even though he is constantly upgrading his armor. he's pretty much considered the cream of the high metas though some may lump him into the low herald classification. given all he's done and seems capable of doing, i don't really know why tony hasn't just built himself some armor that would firmly entrench him in the mid-high herald category.

that said, tony has been given one month to work with and full knowledge of his opponent. in said month he must come up with armour to defeat, 1on1, each of these opponents. how far can his tech take him? can he make an armour strong enough to actually defeat any or all of the following? opponents in no specific order:

1. beta ray bill
2. classic juggernaut
3. wonder woman
4. black adam
5. martian manhunter
6. classic doc strange
8. superman (preboot)
9. silver surfer
10. superboy prime
12. thanos

one month, full knowledge. who can he beat? Will they be fighting IC?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I see Tony around low herald currently

With a months prep how doesn't he beat bill?
Idk, feats i guess
whistle

Blair Wind

1. beta ray bill
2. classic juggernaut
3. wonder woman
4. black adam
5. martian manhunter
6. classic doc strange
8. superman (preboot)
9. silver surfer
10. superboy prime
12. thanos

Iron Man has tech outside his armor that make him much more impressive. Black hole missiles, etc. I just wish he'd incorporate them more often.

psycho gundam
^ that's our little secret wink

JakeTheBank
Bio-EMP?

psycho gundam
the best weapon ever used in a tournament

Blair Wind
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ that's our little secret wink

thumb up I don't know what I was thinking.

JakeTheBank
Sounds vaguely familiar...

Did it appear during Bendisvengers' Dark Reign storyline?

curryman
If he works towards very specific things then there's probably a lot he could accomplish.

Tech is crazy strong in comics...

SevenShackles
Prep and a specially designed armor is nice but what has he done that makes him capable of handeling classic juggy outside of BFR?

curryman
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Prep and a specially designed armor is nice but what has he done that makes him capable of handeling classic juggy outside of BFR?

A nuke aimed at Jugg\s head and then some telepathy to take him out stick out tongue

Tony Stark
A months prep... He runs the table

-Pr-

1. beta ray bill
2. classic juggernaut
3. wonder woman
4. black adam
5. martian manhunter
6. classic doc strange
8. superman (preboot)
9. silver surfer
10. superboy prime
12. thanos

I can see him beating some of the guys on this list, but not clearing it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He can clear up to 8. From there it gets trickier but not completely impossible.

Currently Tony Stark is in the plot device club in terms of intelligence.

JakeTheBank
I'm waiting for Tony to pull a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and build Galactus Buster armor. If Reed was able to build an Anti-Galactus suit, I have no doubt that Tony could do the same considering building tech/armor is his niche.

Horrificus
Do the characters on the list also get prep time? Or, is it an ambush?

Horrificus
1. beta ray bill
2. classic juggernaut
5. martian manhunter
6. classic doc strange
10. superboy prime
12. thanos

he cannot defeat this list.

loses to every single one of them

LeonBuco666
He's not beating the flash or the destroyer, the destroyer was created to fight celestials, tony is no were near celestial, and the flash could move faster than tony could think, wally will take what ever armour he has of before he even knows what hit him, then IMP him into dust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.