Batman Beyond vs. Spider-Girl (May)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in downtown Metropolis

Who wins?

Q99
May. Terry's good, but Mayday is still faster and stronger, and has her spider-sense and sticky tricks to make up for Terry's gadgets.

StiltmanFTW
How much weaker is May than her father?

Oliver North
MC2 or is there a 616 version of the character ?

Scarlet315
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
May is slightly weaker than her father but is more agile, has a far better use of her spider sense, and does have more tricks when it comes to sticking. With that she wins this easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Oliver North
MC2 or is there a 616 version of the character ?

MC2 is the only Spider-Girl that's called May, as far as I know.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Scarlet315
May is slightly weaker than her father but is more agile, has a far better use of her spider sense, and does have more tricks when it comes to sticking. With that she wins this easily.

That's what bios say, yeah I know.

I don't know about easily.

Oliver North
Terry can fly, right?

how diverse is his tool set with his suit? Does he have weapons that could meaningfully hit someone on SM's level of agility/precog?

May does have tricks where she can manipulate, iirc, gravity and hold people to the ground or light poles or whatever (she holds one of the Thing's kids, who was suggested to be cl100, but never shown), so if Terry goes toe to toe I see him losing fast, but batmen tend to have some tricks that make things more interesting that just all out slugfests.

Q99

What Scarlet said.

It's generally not big differences, stat points rearranged so to speak.

Yep, jet boots + wings for gliding.

He has batarangs (that deploy directly into his hands) that can explode, produce an electric shock, and such.

He's got grapplelines, bolos, tracers, and smoke pellets (including sleepy gas ones).

He can turn invisible.

The suit also can be electrified to zap someone holding it.

Unless he gets her by surprise- quite hard considering by the end of the series she's a very seasoned hero and has the stronger spidey sense, it's pretty difficult.

SamZED
Don't like May. 616 SG Anya is cooler.

Q99
I like 'em both.

They're fairly different characters.

StiltmanFTW
Suit also gives Terry enhanced strength and endurance, not on SG's level, but pretty decent (especially when coupled with his training).

Q99
Suit also gives Terry enhanced strength and endurance, not on SG's level, but pretty decent (especially when coupled with his training).

Yea.

According to his wiki page, seems to be just under 1-ton strength. And he has claws.

It's not going to be an utter stomp, but she's still got quite superior stats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.