Current Superman vs. Pre-Reboot Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
This has probably been done but I couldn't find it

Each one thinks the other one is an imposter

Zack Fair
Done a few times.

Pre-Reboot Superman wins.

More experience, more knowledge and versatility in the use of his powers.

-Pr-
Preboot has more experience, is better at using multiple powers at the same time, and is smarter/more knowledgeable.

The actual power difference at this point is incredibly small, even if it actually exists due to the crazy feats that N52 Superman has been pulling off.

Preboot wins, for now, but it's a hell of a fight.

Stoic
Is it truly a reboot, or more of a parallel Earth/dimension? I mean in terms of DCnU.

carver9
Pre reboot Superman wins. Stronger, faster, more durable, better fighter...better showing in combat. the only thing I can remember off hand from this new Superman is the bench pressing ft.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Stoic
Is it truly a reboot, or more of a parallel Earth/dimension? I mean in terms of DCnU.

It could be the later. Remember Hypertime?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic

It's a reboot with the only things staying "mostly" the same being the Batman and Green Lantern mythos (which is due to both of their books/franchises being the top sellers and most popular books prior to Flashpoint).

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Pre reboot Superman wins. Stronger, faster, more durable, better fighter...better showing in combat. the only thing I can remember off hand from this new Superman is the bench pressing ft.

Well, you would have to actually read the comics to know his feats, which you obviously haven't/don't.

JakeTheBank
Just think...

The New 52 was Carver's chance to become the most knowledgeable Superman poster.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just think...

The New 52 was Carver's chance to become the most knowledgeable Superman poster.

Yep, and he blew it.

carver9
I have seen all of his showings...that's why I said what I said.

abhilegend
Reading scans don't count carv.

-Pr-

If you'd seen them all, you'd never have said what you said.

So I call shenanigans.

guy222
Pte

TheHulk
Pre-Reboot Superman easily

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just think...

The New 52 was Carver's chance to become the most knowledgeable Superman poster. thumb up it could have been anyone chance sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.