daredevil vs the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between daredevil and the joker?

SamZED
Um..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between daredevil and the joker?

Unless there is prep, DD every single time.

Originally posted by SamZED
Um..

I know what you're thinking. Matt battled the Original Jester, while Spiderman got his ass handed to him by a wannabe Jester. Joker in comparison would be a piece of cake for Murdock stick out tongue

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Unless there is prep, DD every single time.

I know what you're thinking. Matt battled the Original Jester, while Spiderman got his ass handed to him by a wannabe Jester. Joker in comparison would be a piece of cake for Murdock stick out tongue Yes. That's exactly what I was thinking.erm

JakeTheBank
Lawl.

Matt beats the shit out of him.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. That's exactly what I was thinking.erm

Hard to forget Parker's defeat at the hands of just some random guy who decided to dress up as a z-list villain (that also happens to be a ripoff, more or less)

haw-som

SamZED
Hard to forget Parker's defeat at the hands of just some random guy who decided to dress up as a z-list villain (that also happens to be a ripoff, more or less)

haw-som You have read Jester's last appearance, haven't you? miffed

StiltmanFTW
Superior? No, but I heard Otto brutalized him and his pal. Why?

SamZED
Superior? No, but I heard Otto brutalized him and his pal. Why? Because I'll brutalize you if you don't shut it, that's why. miffed

stick out tongue

SevenShackles
Without prep joke gets beat stupid.

Raisen
joker actually is cool sometimes but am I alone in thinking he is a cornball villain?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Raisen
joker actually is cool sometimes but am I alone in thinking he is a cornball villain?

Cornball has given way to twisted and sick in the last couple of years. I don't see anything about him now that could fall into cornball, not alot anyway.

StiltmanFTW
Because I'll brutalize you if you don't shut it, that's why. miffed

stick out tongue

At least buy me a dinner first... love

SamZED
At least buy me a dinner first... love laughing

Ok. embarrasment

Stoic

The Riddler is a cornball, not the Joker.

Raisen
Originally posted by Stoic
The Riddler is a cornball, not the Joker.

most of batman's villains are cornballs: penguin, mr. freeze, riddler etc.

Stoic
most of batman's villains are cornballs: penguin, mr. freeze, riddler etc.

I agree but Victor is one of the cool ones, pardon the pun.

Raisen
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree but Victor is one of the cool ones, pardon the pun.

lol. speaking of cornballs...........that was a cornball joke

DTM
DD solidly. You dont need to be Batman level to beat the Joker. Id pick many people less than Batman to be able to defeat Joker, most quite solidly, like DD here.

TheHulk
DD whoopin ass all over the place!

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Cornball has given way to twisted and sick in the last couple of years. I don't see anything about him now that could fall into cornball, not alot anyway. hes been sick and twisted for a very long time. nothign cornballish about him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.