The Official SWTOR Static Group Coalition Thread [EMPIRE ALIGNMENT]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Damn that sounded epic.

Here's the deal, members who play SWTOR will have a character that has just become his or her particular advanced class after completing their first map. I'll form a Guild eventually. We'll complete all kinds of Flashpoints, PvPs, World Bosses, Heroics, etc for glory and plunder.

If you want to join, request for your level 10 SWTOR Character in this thread and give me his/her name. We all have to be on Friends List in SWTOR, and in my server, which is . The advantages are endless. If we have a large enough coalition on MvC, we don't all have to be online at once to get several ops groups together. It's for maximum convenience, and communication outside of the game.

SWTOR.COM, now free to play.

Official Members:

Dolos - Alif-El on SWTOR

ALSO: What do you guys want the Guild To Be Called!?

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Dolos
Damn that sounded epic.

Here's the deal, members who play SWTOR will have a character that has just become his or her particular advanced class after completing their first map. I'll form a Guild eventually. We'll complete all kinds of Flashpoints, PvPs, World Bosses, Heroics, etc for glory and plunder.

If you want to join, request for your level 10 SWTOR Character in this thread and give me his/her name. We all have to be on Friends List in SWTOR, and in my server, which is . The advantages are endless. If we have a large enough coalition on MvC, we don't all have to be online at once to get several ops groups together. It's for maximum convenience, and communication outside of the game.

SWTOR.COM, now free to play.

Official Members:

Dolos - Alif-El on SWTOR

ALSO: What do you guys want the Guild To Be Called!? My guild would crush your guild almost as if it was roach crawling on the floor getting stomped by a boot.

My Guild Zeison Sha consist of
100 Initiates
100 Warriors.
25 Elite Warriors.

Meet me in PvP. Im revered and known as Yusannis Zeilon, leader of the Zeison Sha and number 1 of the S.W.T.O.R

I will crush YOU IN THE NAME OF!............ uhhhhhh i forgot.

But yeah its good to see someone on this site plays Star Wars The Old Republic. I'll find you on there later on.

Do you have a headset for S.W.T.O.R?

Pwned
lol, liar.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Pwned
lol, liar. You think so? How about you come on S.W.T.O.R and find out smile?

Pwned
I actually looked it up, and that is how I know you are lying.

I am not going to play that piece of shit they are marketing.

Star Wars Logic
I actually looked it up, and that is how I know you are lying.

I am not going to play that piece of shit they are marketing. You can look up whatever you want. I have many accounts. Yusannis Zeilon isn't the only one.

Since you don't wanna come and fight me on S.W.T.O.R cease with your opinions.

Pwned
How about not? Because you claimed to be the best and head of the best, yet I found mention of neither ANYWHERE.

And I am not going to spend hundreds of hours of my time playign a game I frankly have no interest in because some tryhard on the internet has no life and decided to play it all the time.

Face it, I am just better than you.

Star Wars Logic
How about not? Because you claimed to be the best and head of the best, yet I found mention of neither ANYWHERE.

And I am not going to spend hundreds of hours of my time playign a game I frankly have no interest in because some tryhard on the internet has no life and decided to play it all the time.

Face it, I am just better than you. You found mention of none you say? Well here's what fixes that

Get on Star Wars The Old republic and find my ranked 1st name.
If you won't get on my game, then stop saying what's false if you can't prove that in any shape, form or fashion. It just makes your dislike/Envy against me all the more obvious
I wonder how are you better then me? When you have the perception of a 7 year old, and the intelligence of the average 14 year old smile?

Pwned
Actually, I had the intelligence of a 14 year old when I was about 4. And my perception is quite fine, thank you.

But you see, I am better than you because I have better ways to spend my life (most days) than sit at a computer and play a crappy game.

Star Wars Logic
Actually, I had the intelligence of a 14 year old when I was about 4. And my perception is quite fine, thank you.

But you see, I am better than you because I have better ways to spend my life (most days) than sit at a computer and play a crappy game. Oh so you're calling me a no life just because i made 86 accounts and 1 of them happened to be ranked 1st? xD

No your body kept growing, but your mind at a certain point smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.