Silver Surfer vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight is in a closed arena the size of a small town. There is no BFR.

SS

vs

Cyclops
Rogue
Colossunaut
Professor X

Sin I AM
Norrin stomps

LeonBuco666
Cyclops won't do much to harm ss, I'm not sure if prof x can even do anything here, that is if he can get in norrins mind which I'm not sure he can, he'll keep away from rogue if he knows what's good for him, his energy manipulation could take rogue out, colossonaut will probly give him the most trouble but he'll probly take him out too

Dampyre
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Cyclops won't do much to harm ss, I'm not sure if prof x can even do anything here, that is if he can get in norrins mind which I'm not sure he can, he'll keep away from rogue if he knows what's good for him, his energy manipulation could take rogue out, colossonaut will probly give him the most trouble but he'll probly take him out too

Actually, if she knows what good for her Rogue will stay away from the Surfer. She can't absorb his powers for some reason. Last time she tried the feedback knocked her out.

she's a hit and miss against top tiers. overloads too easily.

it comes down to chuck and colossonaut. I'd say SS can keep chuck at bay long enough to ko him, which should take few seconds at most.

straight up KOing colossonaut is a somewhat impossible task for SS and he lacks mindraping feats, but he can win by encasing him in a block of adamantium or some energy absorbing material, which is out of character, or by trapping him in the board, which is in character. he could also burry him below the tectonic plates to keep him down for the count, but that might count as bfr.

Damborgson
Surfer

vince_slice
AvX Professor X could solo.

Glorificus
Surfer in a horrible horrible stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.