Iron Fist vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No shield, no Fist, no costumes. In fact, UFC style dress for this one.

Basic Chi ampings ok.

juggernaut74
Cap.

pym-ftw
Cap solidly depending where you draw the line at "basic"

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cap solidly depending where you draw the line at "basic"

No faux Iron Fists, like he did against Creed that one time.

I peg his "baseline" amping somewhere between Daredevil and Spidey level, personally, considering some of his speed/agility feats, and strength/durability feats can get kind of crazy.

And then there's the fact Davos grabbed Spidey in mid jump kick with one hand, used him as a club against Danny, and then threw him into a tree. Say what you will about Spidey holding back, but that's still an amazing strength feats, and Danny broke Davo's arm in their mid 90's match.

Daredevil1
Cap wins but good fight.

cdtm
I'm leaning towards Danny.

His Gorgon and Mr. X fights put him over the top, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon's claws cut through Skaar, he had Danny in a position where he could cut his arm or/and head off, definitely aimed for the latter.

Danny's still done pretty well, though. Can't deny that.

yaadaveyaa
CAP WINS hes to strong especially in a ufc battle in the cage cap can def win thise for a majorit 7/10

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gorgon's claws cut through Skaar, he had Danny in a position where he could cut his arm or/and head off, definitely aimed for the latter.

Danny's still done pretty well, though. Can't deny that.

What were the claws made of?

Could they go through an IF, do you think?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
What were the claws made of

Could they go through an if?

It wasn't revealed. But Skaar's durability under Bendis was pretty high, he no-sold arrows from Clint's brother and Ai Apaec actually hurt his fist on him.

A well placed blow (the one Gorgon was gonna deliver, btw) could definitely OHK Danny, imo.

Vs. IF tech? Hard to guess. The only one thus far that hurt Danny's IF-amped hand was Mindless Hulk, as far as I know.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It wasn't revealed. But Skaar's durability under Bendis was pretty high, he no-sold arrows from Clint's brother and Ai Apaec actually hurt his fist on him.

A well placed blow (the one Gorgon was gonna deliver, btw) could definitely OHK Danny, imo.

Vs. IF tech? Hard to guess. The only one thus far that hurt Danny's IF-amped hand was Mindless Hulk, as far as I know.

He hurt his hand against WWH's priest warrior.guy, too.

StiltmanFTW
Hiroim? Well, he was arguably the most formidable out of the Warbound.

cdtm
Danny DOES look wide open against Gorgon in the end, I'll admit. Hands are way out of position for a block. MAYBE he could have dodged or at least moved just enough to avoid a fatal stab.

Just ftr, Danny's left himself wide open as part of an all or nothing tactic in the past. Could have been setting him up. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.