Superman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Who is a better crime fighter?

Rao Kal El
Better crime fighter? Batman

Better supercrime fighter? Superman

In all seriousness crime rate in metropolis is a lot less than in gotham.

Supercrime rate is higher though stick out tongue

Batman is a cooler crime fighter though.

Supra
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Batman is a cooler crime fighter though.

No doubt! I mean there fighting styles so different, Batman is down in the trenches of Gotham, and Superman is flying around Metropolis with the sun on his back and look all cool doing it.

Supra
Its amazing how evil is evil, no matter on earth or the universe.

TheHulk

Batman is a cooler crime fighter though. This is 1,000,000% accurate.

KingD19
If you sit back and look at it, both of them are pretty suck. Since the guys they beat come back and commit more crime every single time.

all superheroes are useless, if they start solving shit, their world departs from ours too much

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
If you sit back and look at it, both of them are pretty suck. Since the guys they beat come back and commit more crime every single time.

Haha ya your right, never thought about it like that.

Supra
Ok then who is smarter?

TheHulk
Kinda like Spock and Kirk....both are incrediblely smart in their own way....Batman smarts is Crime Solving and chemical stuff while Supe can litterally learn faster and pretty much think faster...

LeonBuco666
In all seriousness crime rate in metropolis is a lot less than in gotham its always been that way lol

batman is all around more intelligent

-Pr-
Originally posted by KingD19

superman can't go around killing his villains. the entire point of the character is that he wants to inspire people, not make them fear him.

plus, he's tried to put Lex away more than once, but that bald ****er always manages to find some loophole.

even without killing, the league could try and emprison the supervillains by themselves. of course, they dont want to infringe on the humans's legal institutions to this point, but seen as they do take police matters in their hands, it wouldnt be that big of a stretch.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
even without killing, the league could try and emprison the supervillains by themselves. of course, they dont want to infringe on the humans's legal institutions to this point, but seen as they do take police matters in their hands, it wouldnt be that big of a stretch.

well, half of the league won't hesitate to straight up kill their enemies if it's the right time, and they do have cells in the hall of justice.

hell, at one point half of superman's rogue gallery was in prison. they just got broken out, and stryker's island is no arkham asylum. that prison held guys like mongul and parasite at one point.

SquallX
Originally posted by 753
batman is all around more intelligent

No he's not.

Superman even when written wrong as proven he can outsmart Batman anytime of the day.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
well, half of the league won't hesitate to straight up kill their enemies if it's the right time, and they do have cells in the hall of justice.

hell, at one point half of superman's rogue gallery was in prison. they just got broken out, and stryker's island is no arkham asylum. that prison held guys like mongul and parasite at one point.

Sorry, did AA hold Mongul/Parasite, or did Stryker's?

Originally posted by SquallX
No he's not.

Superman even when written wrong as proven he can outsmart Batman anytime of the day. nah. in any scenario involving a match of wits between the two, batman would win more often than not.

Cogito
Originally posted by Supra
Ok then who is smarter?

In reality, Batman is smarter. Or at least he uses his intelligence.

In theory, Superman is a genius on the same level as his father, who was Krypton's best. That ought to be good enough to best Wayne, but outside of his Fortress of Solitude, Superman rarely demonstrates intellectual genius in the way he's capable of.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
In reality, Batman is smarter. Or at least he uses his intelligence.

In theory, Superman is a genius on the same level as his father, who was Krypton's best. That ought to be good enough to best Wayne, but outside of his Fortress of Solitude, Superman rarely demonstrates intellectual genius in the way he's capable of.

This.

Supra
I think there intellect rivals one another, and both have their strong points, batman is an amazing detective and superman is a amazing scientist as well as a crime fighter.

Superman also has a higher moral code I think then Batman.
Truth, Justice and the American way.

Batman on the other hand often faces people that outmatch his physical best any day so he has to kill in order to stop them.

batman doesnt kill anybody. his code is as strict as superman's

lol at truth, justice and the american way. as luthor put it, even clark has become too sophisticated or embarassed to say that anymore.

Eel O'Brien
Back to the prison option, I always thought the Phantom Zone was a good, relatively humane way to put away those too dangerous to exist in the world.

I loved that line in All-Star Superman where he faces the Ultra Sphinx and say to Atlas and Samson, "If Lois dies, you're both going in the Phantom Zone".

How can you argue with a threat like that?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sorry, did AA hold Mongul/Parasite, or did Stryker's?

Stryker's.

Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Back to the prison option, I always thought the Phantom Zone was a good, relatively humane way to put away those too dangerous to exist in the world.

I loved that line in All-Star Superman where he faces the Ultra Sphinx and say to Atlas and Samson, "If Lois dies, you're both going in the Phantom Zone".

There's nothing humane about the PZ, imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
There's nothing humane about the PZ, imo.

I agree. A non-painful death would be more humane than being trapped for eternity in a hellish void and driven mad. New 52 Phantom Zone seems even worse than pre-Flashpoint.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I agree. A non-painful death would be more humane than being trapped for eternity in a hellish void and driven mad. New 52 Phantom Zone seems even worse than pre-Flashpoint.

Agreed.

Supra
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

That was a pretty good linesmile

Dolos
Originally posted by 753
nah. in any scenario involving a match of wits between the two, batman would win more often than not.

Superman (Depedning on how much yellow sunlight is mutating his Kryptonian DnA)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lex Luthor>>>>>>Batman.

In the All-Star story arc Superman gains a Cosmic Consciousness, even before transforming into pure information/energy and becoming a Cube Being tier.

Supra
Originally posted by Dolos
Superman (Depedning on how much yellow sunlight is mutating his Kryptonian DnA)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lex Luthor>>>>>>Batman.

In the All-Star story arc Superman gains a Cosmic Consciousness, even before transforming into pure information/energy and becoming a Cube Being tier.

Emperor Palpatine, have you switched over to the dark side?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.