WBH vs the destroyer (loki inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place in asgard, hulk is fully enraged and bloodlusted. The asgardians unleash the destroyer with loki inside

TheHulk
Spilt or Loki wins.

LeonBuco666
What do u think hulk could do to damage the destroyer the most?

LeonBuco666
+ vice versa

TheHulk
Hulk fist Nuff said.

LeonBuco666
Hasnt wwhulk gone toe to toe with celestials and wbhulk is exponentially more power than world war hulk, and the destroyer was created to fight celestials, i my self say split or hulk wins

TheHulk
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Hasnt wwhulk gone toe to toe with celestials and wbhulk is exponentially more power than world war hulk, and the destroyer was created to fight celestials, i my self say split or hulk wins WWH fought celestials? Where the phuck you get that? But yes WBH>>>>>>WWH.

Lol with Loki in...he would have a lot of tricks with The Destroyer...

LeonBuco666
I heard it of some stupid ass website, but when wbh's takes a step that shudders the eastern seaboard, i think a couple of planet cracking stomps to destroyers head could end it, and ur right loki would have a hew tricks up his sleeve

TheHulk
If you tell me it's Comicvine don't be surprised.

Lol Destroyer can tank it....but still be damaged...a lot

And that's why with Loki...Destroyer wins if it ain't a split.

LeonBuco666
Yeah, wow these comic book adaptations really talk trash, when thor regained his powers in thor, he pretty much wiped the floor with the destroyer, and it would probly destroy asgard if they went all out

h1a8
WBH trashes it fast

Naija boy
WBh wins

Tornatic
Only thing Hulk could do is BFR. Don't see what else he could do? Destroyer Armor is damn near indestructible

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Tornatic
Only thing Hulk could do is BFR. Don't see what else he could do? Destroyer Armor is damn near indestructible he'd just get angrier and angrier, and yeah the others saying hulk wins fast don't know much about the destroyer, especially with loki being inside

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by h1a8
WBH trashes it fast know he's not, destroyer wins, or its a tie, the only thing hulks trashing for real is asgard

zeel
im kinda inclined to think WB hulk wins. Not sure if loki could damge this version of hulk.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by zeel
im kinda inclined to think WB hulk wins. Not sure if loki could damge this version of hulk. loki alone? No couldn't scratch him, but as the host of the destroyer that's a different story, forged by odin to fight the celestials, its a split, or loki wins

Damborgson
Done a while back. Destroyer takes it.

Raisen
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I heard it of some stupid ass website, but when wbh's takes a step that shudders the eastern seaboard, i think a couple of planet cracking stomps to destroyers head could end it, and ur right loki would have a hew tricks up his sleeve

Don't tell me that you don't actually read comics.

Khazra Reborn
Loki wins, not only does he have a body capable of engaging Hulk physically, he still has his cunning and magiks.

Sixth_Winged
WBH tears the destroyer to pieces. Maybe if Odin was reanimating it, then it would have a chance.

the Darkone
Destroyer

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Raisen
Don't tell me that you don't actually read comics. I'm'a let you figure that one out

curryman
Does Loki get it as a suit of armour or is it just the destroyer fueled by Loki?

Either way it wins.

LeonBuco666
Its fueled by loki, loki is controlling it, he's not wearing it....and even if wbh was winning loki could just summon a couple more powerful hosts and put the inside the destroyer with him, making it bigger, stronger faster and all in all more powerful

Supra
Hulk Smash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.