Does anybody use software with photography proposals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kirill911
Please help me. I need to use proposal software for my freelance photo work. Does anybody know any software that has photo proposal templates?

I've found only Quoteroller .com. Does anybody use this service? It has photo template.

Ambient
What exactly do you mean by photo proposal template? Are you looking to post process your image?

I'm using smugmug.com as portfolio to show my clients. If net portfolio is what ur lookin for.

kirill911
I mean that I'm a photograph and I want to make a proposal for my clients. Something with prices, introduction, etc.
The only proposal I've fount is this: quoteroller. com/proposal-templates/photography-proposal-template/

Ambient
I've never used one but it looks like a good idea, specially if you got a studio, makes a lot easier with a template rather than making one from scratch.

I shoot mostly weddings, baptism, family portraiture and I've always discussed business on face value with portfolio and ex. of prints.

Anyhow good luck with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.