Vulcan vs. Green Lantern Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Omega Level Enery Manipulator vs. Most prominent Green Lantern

Does Vulcan control the match or will Hal's will over his powers prevail.

Raisen
God. I really think GL should win but I'm predicting a lot of support for Vulcan

-Pr-
Hal. He'd over-will any attempt Vulcan made to control his energies.

only if they were wrestling for control. if vulcan simply absorbs and redirects whatever hal throws at him, he'd have a chance, though overall, hal would win imo.

mighty adam
Hal should win.

"Id"
Its a competitive fight.

The fight would look similar to Vulcan vs Black Bolt, extremely competitive but in favor of Hal.

With that said, its Vulcan mutation to manipulate all forms of energy, so long as he tunes into its spectrum. If he does so, than hell pull an energy drain like he did to Magus or Scy'artal Eldest.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
only if they were wrestling for control. if vulcan simply absorbs and redirects whatever hal throws at him, he'd have a chance, though overall, hal would win imo.

that scenario was included in my decision.

quanchi112
Vulcan wins.

leonidas
i've always said this a bad bad match up for hal. i'd go with vulcan for a very solid majority here.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by leonidas
i've always said this a bad bad match up for hal. i'd go with vulcan for a very solid majority here.
I agree. thumb up
I think Hal is an amazing green lantern and character but this seems to be Much to his disadvantage. Reminds me much of when the manhunters were draining power rings.. Just you can't slam your ring into vulcans face and recite the oath and get your charge back.

How much does willpower factor in when it comes to Vulcan totally negating/dispersing/redirecting Hals energy if not flat out absorbing his full charge and frying Hal with a blast?

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hal. He'd over-will any attempt Vulcan made to control his energies. thumb up

If Krona couldn't, Vulcan won't.

-Pr-

Horrificus
Hal

abhilegend
Hal.

Mshinu
Vulcan got the powerset to win this, potentially without much trouble. However he is a ***** and Hal ain`t. GL wins.

carver9
Vulcan

TheHulk
Slightest edge to Vulcan

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheHulk
Slightest edge to Vulcan
Vulcans power set seems tailored To take on characters dependent on the use of energy/energy sources for their powers.. Only problem is Vulcan has the horrible habit of fighting like a total idiot.

JakeTheBank
Hal.

Estacado
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hal. He'd over-will any attempt Vulcan made to control his energies.
Vulcan.uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
Vulcan.uhuh

Shutuppa yo face.

Golgo13
lol, like Hal has never went up against beings who can manipulate/drain energy. It's not always a sure fire win.

Chozone
Captain Atom is much more powerful than Vulcan and he couldn't absorb Hal's energy. You need to have an abundance of the appropriate emotion ei willpower, fear rage etc to take control of a Lanterns energy

There are exceptions like Manhunters and the rod Atrocitus used but most of the time you need willpower to control that energy and Vulcan is outclassed

-Pr-
When was this Captain Atom instance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.