Hardness Hero To Stop if turned bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
superman
hulk
iron man
flash
thor
batman

PS no one would know where there secret base would be

LeonBuco666
The flash is easily the hardest second thor third batman fourth superman fifth iron man
I struggle to place hulk in this list seeing as hes an anti hero so in effect hes already bad

-Pr-
Superman.

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
The flash is easily the hardest second thor third batman fourth superman fifth iron man
I struggle to place hulk in this list seeing as hes an anti hero so in effect hes already bad

Did the Hulk leave you with a case of butthurt or something?

Raisen
I'd say Superman and Thor as they could travel the furthest away and have enough flight speed to bounce from base of operation to base of operation............galaxy wide. Not to mention Thor has a magical realm that he could retreat to as a back up.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Stoic
Did the Hulk leave you with a case of butthurt or something? what are you talking about

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Raisen
I'd say Superman and Thor as they could travel the furthest away and have enough flight speed to bounce from base of operation to base of operation............galaxy wide. Not to mention Thor has a magical realm that he could retreat to as a back up. if this flash is wally, he could enter the speed force even better than a magical realm

Sin I AM
batman.................the rest

Damborgson
whats the purpose? Are they taking over the planet or do they want to destroy it?

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Damborgson
whats the purpose? Are they taking over the planet or do they want to destroy it?

my question exactly if they r just trying to destroy the planet supes is a clear winner that'd b a nightmare id say thor in a close 2nd

TheLordofMurder
Superman has too many weaknesses and there are people already prepared to stop him (like Batman) if he goes crazy...

Thor for the win...

Diesldude
Superman's known weakness will hamper him. All the Heros know about it and I think they will use it against him. That was the great thing about sbp, other than red sun light, he didn't have any weaknesses and created havoc.

I have to go with Batman.

He is has the smarts to work undercover and finish off 80% of the known heros before they even know what's happening. And when the other 20% find out it will be already too late.

But if superman plays it like batman then he can be no1

Sixth_Winged
Silver Surfer. Considering he could probably just blow earth and nor give a care if he is evil.

JakeTheBank
Iron Man would be a technological nightmare if he just said to hell with it.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

thumb up

Before Heroes Reborn rebooted him as a hero again, Tony had just been killed after turning into a villain. IIRC he was taking down the Avengers like it was nothing using his armor and a giant tank he had created. I specifically remember him making it immune to Vision's phasing and saying that he's had years to prepare for all of them .

Sh3nG L0nG
how does Superman's weakness come into play where he can just fly through the planet and destroy it at its core. is the whole planet going to be covered with Kryptonite?
by the way, Superman is quite smart (FYI for those who weren't aware). he could engineer a suit that resists Kryptonite. in All-star superman he created a suit that shielded him from Solaris' red sun radiation.

Shabazz916
Yes taking over the world just annoucing there going to do it & challenge ppl to stop them.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman.

Then Flash.

-Pr-
Superman's weaknesses won't hamper him unless he acts stupidly.

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/425073-funny_super.JPG

Zack Fair
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/425073-funny_super.JPG http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128923/2696414-bat_god.jpg

Damborgson
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128923/2696414-bat_god.jpg

You convinced me thumb up

Stoic

So would Bruce Banner, and Kal.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
So would Bruce Banner, and Kal.

Not saying neither one of them would be, but Stark's generally much more of a tech guy historically than Banner or Kal. Sure, Banner's smart and has some tech feats of his own, especially recently, but that's Iron Man's bread and butter.

Superman is way more likely to just use his powers than anything else, but if he decided to rely heavily on Kryptonian technology, he could pull a "For Tomorrow".

abhilegend
Superman actually conquered Earth in King Of The World.

Stoic
Not saying neither one of them would be, but Stark's generally much more of a tech guy historically than Banner or Kal. Sure, Banner's smart and has some tech feats of his own, especially recently, but that's Iron Man's bread and butter.

Superman is way more likely to just use his powers than anything else, but if he decided to rely heavily on Kryptonian technology, he could pull a "For Tomorrow".

It really depends on what avenue of attack they went about utiliziing. Banner could secretly launch a bomb that turns everyone to dust. Kal could create a race of super bots to bring everyone under captivity. I guess it depends on how they went about it no?

Mindset
Iron Man would be like Doom lite, so him.

Horrificus
I think Flash would be horrible as a villain. If there wasn't a "Flash" to stand against him.

LeonBuco666
Depends which flash, is its wally, no flash can keep up with him if its barry or bart then they can't keep up

Mindset
Bart shits all over Wally.

Wally is lucky Bart let's him even use the speed force.

8swords
Superman.

injustice: gods among us

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Mindset
Bart shits all over Wally.

Wally is lucky Bart let's him even use the speed force. what are you on about wally is one with the speed force bart is the young flash no way hes keeping up with wally

-Pr-
Mindest wants Bart inside of him, so don't mind him.

Originally posted by 8swords
injustice: gods among us

I heard about that.

Diesldude
i was on dc's website to look up issue numbers and i saw that. it looks interesting. Ill go buy them after i catch up on JLA.

juggerman
Hulk goes World Breaker and...... breaks the world?

iscaremonkeys
I struggle to place hulk in this list seeing as hes an anti hero so in effect hes already bad im sorry but how is flash first then thor?

TheGodKiller
Reed Richards.

h1a8
Originally posted by Shabazz916
superman
hulk
iron man
flash
thor
batman

Superman would be.

Flash wouldn't be become he doesn't have super senses. A sniper could get him, or someone to set up a trap (Flash can't see through things).

Blair Wind
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman would be.

Flash wouldn't be become he doesn't have super senses. A sniper could get him, or someone to set up a trap (Flash can't see through things).

There is a feat of Wally being touched, unaware, by a bullet to the back of his head - and his super speed automatically kicked in because he was in danger. IIRC he was even sitting down watching a movie when this happened. He doesn't need super senses when his speed will automatically kick in before he gets hurt.

SquallX

I heard about that.

It's a pretty good read. There's 14 books out right now.

Superman and Wonder Woman are ****ing beast.

flash

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Reed Richards. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Blair Wind
There is a feat of Wally being touched, unaware, by a bullet to the back of his head - and his super speed automatically kicked in because he was in danger. IIRC he was even sitting down watching a movie when this happened. He doesn't need super senses when his speed will automatically kick in before he gets hurt. That's just one feat which is not standard since it contradicts many other showings. Flash has fell in traps numerous times. His speed didn't kick in then. Prehaps it should have though. So let's say you are right here.

I just gave an example to a concept. Don't shoot the example down and not the concept. What about gas (poison) that flash may breath or biological weapons that Flash can't sense?

-Pr-
Flash's metabolism usually speeds up to fight toxins, iirc.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
im sorry but how is flash first then thor? hes to fast at his utmost best? I think its fair to say near enough no physical being can beat wally, he'd steal thor's kinetic energy, then speed blitz him or make himself vibrate an stick his hand in thor's brain killing him.....he wudnt need to even to steal his speed, he would be blitzing thor into oblivion before thor even realized, and thor is fcking awesome, the flash is just more awesome

LeonBuco666
hes to fast at his utmost best? I think its fair to say near enough no physical being can beat wally, he'd steal thor's kinetic energy, then speed blitz him or make himself vibrate an stick his hand in thor's brain killing him.....he wudnt need to even to steal his speed, he would be blitzing thor into oblivion before thor even realized, and thor is fcking awesome, the flash is just more awesome apart from squirrel girl of course laughing out loud

Mindset
Look, just because you want to make a bridge with Supes and AM, don't try to spread your queer agenda towards me.

Bart is the best Flash, period.

LeonBuco666
Look, just because you want to make a bridge with Supes and AM, don't try to spread your queer agenda towards me.

Bart is the best Flash, period. laughing out loud okay whatever, i find it hilarious how you said "wally is lucky bart even lets him use the speed force" and from what i heard wally merged with it or is the only person to enter it and come out successfully take your fanboyism somewhere else, wally puts bart down......you shouldn't watch so much smallville either i take it thats why "bart is the best period" laughing out loud

Diesldude
Sh!t just got real.

-Pr-

Bart is the best Flash, period.

Somehow I expected better from you. I'll not make that mistake in future.

Mindset
Somehow I expected better from you. I'll not make that mistake in future. Seriously, Pr?

The ol, I expected better post? Ok, Gecko.

laughing out loud okay whatever, i find it hilarious how you said "wally is lucky bart even lets him use the speed force" and from what i heard wally merged with it or is the only person to enter it and come out successfully take your fanboyism somewhere else, wally puts bart down......you shouldn't watch so much smallville either i take it thats why "bart is the best period" laughing out loud Bart became the speedforce. Then he owned the shit out of Zoom.

Bart has gone into the speed force and left.

Looks like you should read comics.

JakeTheBank
Mindset forgot more about comics than any of us will ever know.

Mindset
http://data.whicdn.com/images/21223294/tumblr_lmihjlMlo41qafrh6_large.gif

-Pr-
Seriously, Pr?

Bart became the speedforce. Then he owned the shit out of Zoom.

Looks like you should read comics.

hey, when you come up with better put-downs, i'll come up with better comebacks.

Mindset
Look at your first joke, now slap yourself.

-Pr-
Look at your first joke, now slap yourself.

Are you saying you don't have a man crush on bart allen? Really?

Mindset
Somehow I expected better from you. I'll not make that mistake in future.

Mindset
Also, fight me irl fgt, I'll hook u in the gabber m8.

-Pr-
I don't know what that means.

Mindset
All my hate, take it.

-Pr-
You'd like that, wouldn't you.

Mindset
Either Sin or Bruce are beginning to rub off on you.

-Pr-
Either Sin or Bruce are beginning to rub off on you.

No. No rubbing.

LeonBuco666
Seriously, Pr?

Bart became the speedforce. Then he owned the shit out of Zoom.

Looks like you should read comics. go and have a recap on your comics, and im not saying bart wont surpass wally eventually but at the minute, bart is slow as shit compared to wally. Fact

Mindset
During IC a direct quote was, "Bart, you are the only Flash fast enough to get back to Earth, the rest of us are slow phags, especially Wally".

Bart > Wally.

Pm me if you want to read some Flash comics.

LeonBuco666
I have done my research on the flash family and no were has it ever said bart is the fastest, wally is the fastest, the first to break the light barrier and the only one to go in and out of the speed force, so stop being silly and behave yousekf with these lies

Mindset
You obviously haven't read the comic.

Stop wasting our time.

LeonBuco666
Do i need to, ive already read about it, its stated wally is the fastest thing alive, and that he is forever connected to the speed force because he draws his power from it and has an unbreakable connection, bart absorbed the speed force because of barry who unknowingly created it, wally >>>>>> bart

-Pr-
Wally's better than Bart. Mod ruling.

Mindset
Do i need to, ive already read about it, its stated wally is the fastest thing alive, and that he is forever connected to the speed force because he draws his power from it and has an unbreakable connection, bart absorbed the speed force because of barry who unknowingly created it, wally >>>>>> bart All jokes aside, you don't know what you're talking about.Originally posted by -Pr-
Wally's better than Bart. Mod ruling. I haven't seen Bada or Newjak make a ruling, what are you taking about? mhmm

LeonBuco666
I do, you obviously have a crush on bart, instead of saying hes better than someone who is capable and has done alot better things, faster and more powerful because u want to take him to dinner, is pathetic all jokes aside

Mindset
I didn't understand anything you just said.

Suffice to say, you don't know who Flash is.

-Pr-
All jokes aside, you don't know what you're talking about. I haven't seen Bada or Newjak make a ruling, what are you taking about? mhmm

Those pussies? Please.

LeonBuco666
I know who flash is, the original flash - jay garick (no speed force) the second flash barry allen who created the speed force and then the third flash wally west who ha mastered it, has an unbreakable connection and is the fastest thing alive, and the kid flash - bart allen who was afraid to run incase he hit a wall and went splat

Mindset
So we both agree you don't know anything.

I'll pm some important Flash comics later, you're welcome.

LeonBuco666
Are you being serious telling me i don't know flash gtfo talking sh!t i obviously know.......and no its not agreed what is agreed by nearly everyone apart from you and a few other people who want to make love to bart that wally is the fastest and most powerful flash, seriously stop being an a$$ and get over the fact bart is nothing compared to wally

-Pr-
Mindset, stop trolling the guy.

pym-ftw
Thor, he is easily top dog of his earth.

Blair Wind
go and have a recap on your comics, and im not saying bart wont surpass wally eventually but at the minute, bart is slow as shit compared to wally. Fact

"At the minute", Wally doesn't even exist in comics.

Also, when they were fighting Superboy Prime there were three flashes (Bart, Wally, Garrick). Bart was the only one who didn't go poof and disappear. And Mindset is right - Bart absorbed the Speed Force.

And I don't even like Bart. I want Wally back sad

Nibedicus
Edit. Posted on wrong thread. Damned iphone.

For this thread, I'd say Superman.

D-Block
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/425073-funny_super.JPG laughing

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Shabazz916
superman
hulk
iron man
flash
thor
batman

Superman
Flash
Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Batman

Philosophía
Superman and Thor.

Even without the resources at their disposal, they're extremly hard to beat. Taking them into account, they're superior to the others who either rely on their own tech or their powers , while they bring the best of both worlds.

Newjak
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/425073-funny_super.JPG Totally unrealistic, there wouldn't be any remains to make it to the sun uhuh

SevenShackles
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120522003007/marvel_dc/images/c/ca/Kryptonite-Suit.jpg
There, an anti-kryptonite suit. Even if it's breakable if superman is out to just kill everyone without destroying the planet he will wear this and kill all the people who he knows holds the green rocks of death. It can rip later but with the speed decap he will bring to those who matter it won't factor in.. Robot supermen mauling them like hungry piranha will also work while he kills everyone else with his bare hands.

A true evil superman who isn't holding back and can exploit his knowledge of the world and other superheroes with full intent to kill is a scary scary thing.

On a side note, doesn't eradicator do whatever he says? When it comes to resources I'm curious if eradicator will fall in line. I forget alot beyond his dealings with majestic and return of superman.

-Pr-
Anyone who thinks Kryptonite would actually work, doesn't know a whole lot about Superman.

Mindset
Anyone who thinks Kryptonite would actually work, doesn't know a whole lot about Superman. Do you even Superman, bro?

fite me irl

-Pr-
Gimme an address!

Mindset
MEET ME SOMEWHERE!

-Pr-
Not after last time. messed

Mindset
You don't even remember last time.

-Pr-
You mean there was more than one time? shock

Mindset
What's the date?

Horrificus
heh heh

Dolos
Superman.

Pretty self-explanatory.

First of all, he knows a lot, has collected a lot of knowledge in his battles, and has access to a lot of deadly ass shit in the Fortress of Solitude.

Secondly, he has been known to be capable of creating new super powers because of his Kryptonian metagenes, he develops mutations from yellow sunlight, this process described and shown fully in A/S Superman. And Superman has more exposure to yellow sunlight than any other Kryptonian in the DCU, yet he's acquired psionic mental blocks. If he is evil, and accepts his Kryptonian side fully, with lethal intent, there's no telling what this particular super hero is capable of. Examply being x-ray microtelescopic heat vision lobotomy in Public Enemies.

Tertiary, and this ties it all together he has eidetic memory, meaning that he can use every super power at once and remembers so much shit from his endless and peerless, a career longer than any other mainstream super hero to be fair, experience in dealing with super powered opponents.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dolos
a career longer than any other mainstream super hero to be fair, experience in dealing with super powered opponents.

Now when you say this, you do mean out of universe/publishing wise, correct?

Dolos
Now when you say this, you do mean out of universe/publishing wise, correct?
No, even if you're including only the Au Courant DnCU Superman has already fought a wide-range of power-sets between Action, Outlaws, JLA, and his main Arc...

I mean as a character, including the psionic mental blocks hinted toward in issue #18 of his main story arc.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dolos
No, even if you're including only the Au Courant DnCU Superman has already fought a wide-range of power-sets between Action, Outlaws, JLA, and his main Arc...

I mean as a character, including the psionic mental blocks hinted toward in issue #18 of his main story arc.

Well, my response was directed at your comment stating he's had a career longer than any other mainstream hero. If you did mean in-universe, that's true as far as DCnU is concerned; he was the first modern superhero. But that's about it. Pre-DCnU there are heroes who had been active before Superman as far as DC's timeline goes.

And that's without factoring in Marvel's at all.

So I'm kinda confused as to what you meant by that.

Dolos
Well, my response was directed at your comment stating he's had a career longer than any other mainstream hero. If you did mean in-universe, that's true as far as DCnU is concerned; he was the first modern superhero. But that's about it. Pre-DCnU there are heroes who had been active before Superman as far as DC's timeline goes.

And that's without factoring in Marvel's at all.

So I'm kinda confused as to what you meant by that.

I meant that in his career, which is in fact one of the longest in DC AND Marvel, he likely has the best experience of any other hero in comic dom, even if his career isn't longer, it's still filled with more action, and a wider range of power-sets. All the most dangerous opponents there are, Superman is involved in dealing with them. He's also spread out in way more comics, stories, features, etc. than most super heroes.

^haha wolverine

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
^haha wolverine

Batman too.

TheHulk
superman
hulk
iron man
flash
thor
batman

Superman would be hardest,than Flash,than Batman(with prep),than Thor,than Hulk(WBH),than Iron Man.

mighty adam
Realistically

supes
tie for hulk Thor and flash
ironman
fck boy bats

people forget hulk once took over a post apocalyptic earth killed all the heroes' etc. So hulk ties with Thor flash all three would be a nightmare if they wanted to take over. IM can do crazy shit with tech emps, hacking, monopoly on world necessities, global nuke strikes. Really bats is a man and if he did try to take over could and would be killed\token out the fastest.

carver9
Flash then Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.