Wally west vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Default arena, no bfr no pis or cis
Both perform to the very best of their ability ie flash will spam IMP's if needed etc

Cogito
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
ie flash will spam IMP's if needed etc

So you want Wally to do something he's never done? Something no Flash has ever done? A trick that lives on the the minds of a select few forum-goers?

Well, if you want it that way and Wally's going to be spamming galaxy busting IMPs at femtosecond speeds, then it'd be hard for him to lose against anyone.

Placidity
Wally West

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Cogito
So you want Wally to do something he's never done? Something no Flash has ever done? A trick that lives on the the minds of a select few forum-goers?

Well, if you want it that way and Wally's going to be spamming galaxy busting IMPs at femtosecond speeds, then it'd be hard for him to lose against anyone. like i said "if needed"

Rao Kal El

Well, if you want it that way and Wally's going to be spamming galaxy busting IMPs at femtosecond speeds, then it'd be hard for him to lose against anyone.

thumb up thumb up

curryman
We don't have to get crazy.

I think Wally peaks well above Superman in speed.

There's speed-steal but I can't imagine anyone just freely taking all of Kal's kinetic energy. At a certain level (herald-ish) people should be able to resist having energy manipulated and so on. That's not say he oculdn't be cut off from the Speed-Force of course.

Placidity
Originally posted by curryman
At a certain level (herald-ish) people should be able to resist having energy manipulated...

See I don't believe these types of arguments at all.

That's really the mindset people have when they compare DC and Marvel characters too.

For example, "well...X and Y are frequently compared, I guess they really are comparable then".

Or, "well...X and Y are top tier high heralds from their respective companies, I guess they really are comparable then."

That's not said or even a conscious thought, but I bet it goes on all the time...

h1a8
At their best Wally wins easily.
Speed steal, attosecond reactions, intangibility, one shot IMPs, vibrate through explosions, etc.

I'm not sure any physical being can beat Wally at these stips.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
At their best Wally wins easily.
Speed steal, attosecond reactions, intangibility, one shot IMPs, vibrate through explosions, etc.

I'm not sure any physical being can beat Wally at these stips.

They can't. Which is why most of the books where we see the Flash having problems with a particularly tough character is just PIS, CIS, or both.

nwg202
Wally

curryman
Originally posted by Placidity

That's really the mindset people have when they compare DC and Marvel characters too.

For example, "well...X and Y are frequently compared, I guess they really are comparable then".

Or, "well...X and Y are top tier high heralds from their respective companies, I guess they really are comparable then."

That's not said or even a conscious thought, but I bet it goes on all the time...

What are you talking about?

most herald-ish guys have feats of resisting energy manipulation.

Placidity
Originally posted by curryman
What are you talking about?

most herald-ish guys have feats of resisting energy manipulation.

No you were attributing the feats of a general group to an individual. Now Superman may in fact have his own feats of resistance, but that was not your argument (and if it were you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place).

abhilegend
Wally wins. Wally and Jay have stolen speed from superman, multiple times.

curryman
No you were attributing the feats of a general group to an individual. Now Superman may in fact have his own feats of resistance, but that was not your argument (and if it were you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place).

Okay, I understand now.

You don't agree tho? There seem to be more and more common powers as we progress up the food-chain. In example; you'll be hard-pressed to find many heralds without superhuman durability.

If you disagree then that's too bad and you can just take off. Unless we're going to attribute certain types of resistance to characters in the herald-category then they all die instantly to any kind of energy-manipulation smile

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wally wins. Wally and Jay have stolen speed from superman, multiple times. Account hacking.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Account hacking.
Wut?

Mindset
Huh?

SamZED

That's not said or even a conscious thought, but I bet it goes on all the time... I actually believe that powerlevels should be taken into account when it comes to plot device powers.
For example Zatanna can kill someone with "eid!'. Logically there isnt a reason why this trick wouldn't work on (let's say) Gladiator. But the idea that she can effortlessly kill a group of high-heralds with "eid lla fo uoy!' just doesn't feel right.
Or the idea that Nightcrawler can wtfstomp WBHulk via "teleporting his head off"etc.

carver9

Where is ABHI?

Mindset
Idk, but I reported whoever hacked into his account.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Where is ABHI? Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

JayDaDon

/thread

bluewaterrider
Superman is stronger and tougher and can fly.

He endured the collision of 2 planets.

Some people even tell me that he endured a 700 light year explosion!

Also, he has a healing factor!

And Freeze Breath.

If Captain Cold has beaten Flash before ...

mighty adam
Superman gets DAT b@tch treatment. Flash 9/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Account hacking. I knew deep down he isn't really a diehard Superman fan.

Rao Kal El

This sums it up

A wally that only exist on the minds of few.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
This sums it up

A wally that only exist on the minds of few. So who wins ?

Philosophía
Wally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.