All of the Elders of the Universe vs Odin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
All of the Elders of the Universe (including Ego) vs Odin on neutral turf; Odin may call Gungnir if need be, but cant call on the Destroyer or any of the Asgardian Race for help...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...who wins?

Sixth_Winged
Errr .. spite??

lawest9
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Errr .. spite?? Yes............BIIIIIGGG TIME!!!!!

TheLordofMurder
How is it spite?

Most of the Elders havent shown much; they either job mightily or lack showings...

Ego is legit; powerful, but not that versatile...

The only other Elders of note are the Runner, the Grandmaster, and maybe the Collector...but all of them are Trans at best.

So how is this spite?

Edit: none of the Elders have Infinity Gems here...

dmills
laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

Please explain how this is spite, because I'm just not seeing it...

It is because of Ego? If I remember correctly, Thor was tormenting Ego by wrecking his surface with storms...

Well since Odin enchanted Mjolnir, he could replicate that feat, but to a far greater degree than Thor ever could; Odin definitely could pose major problems for Ego...

The Champion is weaksauce; Odin would one-shot him...

The Obliterator has virtually no versatility; Surfer stranded him on a planet and the Obliterator couldnt get off...

So once again, I fail to see spite here...

Do you mind explaining why this is spite against Odin?

Mindset
Didn't Ego stalemate Galactus?

Anyway, Champion 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't Ego stalemate Galactus?

Thats only because Galactus is almost always written as a big dumb brick with energy projection; its not always about brute force...

Thor forced Ego's hand by wrecking him with storms; Odin can do the same...

Didnt the Champion get a good punch in the mouth from She-Hulk!?

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Champion, Runner, Collector, and even Grandmaster are all scrubs compared to Odin.

Who are the other Elders again? And since when is Ego an elder?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Who are the other Elders again? And since when is Ego an elder?

If I remember correctly, Ego was announced as an Elder in a very early issue of Volume 3 of the Silver Surfer...issue #4 if I remeber correctly.

As for the other Elders that you didnt list, theres the Obliterator, the Gardner, and...I think thats it.

psycho gundam
The elders gathered on ego's surface in an old comic, surfer was spying on the meeting so ego alerted them to his presence as well as revealing that he too was part of the elders.

I heard that he doesn't count after all since he's a plablnet that gained sapience rather than a member of a race of beings that outlasted the rest.

There was also this female elder with thre tiddays that was able to heal cosmic entities with a touch. Contemplator, astronemer, trader, architect, etc

bbrem123
Elders win because they cant die

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If I remember correctly, Ego was announced as an Elder in a very early issue of Volume 3 of the Silver Surfer...issue #4 if I remeber correctly.

As for the other Elders that you didnt list, theres the Obliterator, the Gardner, and...I think thats it.

So all scrubs basically? Yea, Odin rapes their faces.

Originally posted by bbrem123
Elders win because they cant die

Lol, horrible reasoning. Death =/= Knock-out btw.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So all scrubs basically? Yea, Odin rapes their faces.

Lol, horrible reasoning. Death =/= Knock-out btw.

haha i know i was kidding...they suck

zopzop
Of the Elders, only Grandmaster, Ego and Runner are even remotely impressive.

So it's three low trans beings vs a high Skyfather, Odin wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thats only because Galactus is almost always written as a big dumb brick with energy projection; its not always about brute force...

Thor forced Ego's hand by wrecking him with storms; Odin can do the same...

Didnt the Champion get a good punch in the mouth from She-Hulk!?

laughing out loud PIS, if Champion could be beaten he wouldn't be named Champion.

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
Of the Elders, only Grandmaster, Ego and Runner are even remotely impressive.

So it's three low trans beings vs a high Skyfather, Odin wins. Wrong, "Thorbag"! Those Elders would destroy Odin!
You Asgardian-Geishas think Thor and Odin can beat ANYBODY!
The only thing worse than your "hammer lovin" is how you are always rubbing on Quasars' "light construct" of pleasure.
Sickening zop. sick

leonidas
grandmaster has some pretty crazy feats by himself. ego has been shown all over the place. runner could pose some problems. hell, even champion stopped thor's hammer with a casual gesture and bfr'd him. still, probably odin unless we focus purely on the high-end stuff. i'm thinking this wouldn't be easy though....

Sundipped
If Odin does win, it won't be easy at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by leonidas
grandmaster has some pretty crazy feats by himself. ego has been shown all over the place. runner could pose some problems. hell, even champion stopped thor's hammer with a casual gesture and bfr'd him. still, probably odin unless we focus purely on the high-end stuff. i'm thinking this wouldn't be easy though....

Scans for the Champion scene? In their boxing match he got mad because Thor used Mjolnir and transported him away, that's it IIRC. And is it really a good idea to reference a comic where he had trouble putting down guys like Thing, Colossus etc. in a fight against Odin? Then again, Champion would get one shotted like Drax did unless he's tapping into the Power Gem so it's not like he's relevant here.

The only way I think the Elders stand any real chance is if you give them their Infinity Gems and go by their high showings. Otherwise almost all of them are maybe Trans, no? Even some of the more combatant relevant ones like Runner, only claim to fame is getting the better of Surfer, while also using his emotion powers. I'm not saying that isn't super impressive compared to most, but this is Odin.

Then again, we'd have to go by Odin's best, which kind of shits on theirs.

Imo, their best bet is a high end Ego who's can be a somewhat peer to Galactus, Odin types during his glory days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.