CIS-Less Surfer Assault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Growing Gauntlet

SS is bloodlusted and CIS-less and is poised to eliminate and if not possible, to incapacitate all his opponents.

Surfer is replenished to 100% everything after each round. How far does he succeed.

1. Captain Britain
2. Plastic Man
3. Ironman
4. Dr. Light
5. Iceman
6. Magneto
7. Savage Hulk
8. Green Lantern (Hal)
9. Thor
10. Superman

Newjak
Is everyone else still inhabited by CIS, and are you asking how far he can get through or at which point he stops taking a majority?

Sixth_Winged
Everyone else still CIS and yes, how far in the cumulative gauntlet can he reach that is possibly in favor of him getting the majority.

Gadabout
well 1 thru 3,5,6 I think a CIS-less Surfer would simply transmute for instant kill..
Not sure about 4 Dr. Light
GL should also be a fast kill imo

Savage Hulk would take some time but bfr to the sun should end it
Supes (if cis is off) speed would be an initial problem but SS cosmic awareness would reveal his weakness sooooo

Thor would be the hardest to deal with.

Mindship
Originally posted by Gadabout
Thor would be the hardest to deal with. I'm thinking Superman would be. Thor is 90% hammer-tossing brick with CIS; he's almost as bad as Surfer in 'forgetting' all that he can do. Superman, OTOH, is less hampered by CIS. If anything, he's usually very creative with his powers.

Newjak
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Everyone else still CIS and yes, how far in the cumulative gauntlet can he reach that is possibly in favor of him getting the majority. Oaky.

Surfer with CIS could arguably take a majority from everyone here. So with CIS off I don't see that changing.

Thor is probably his toughest match up.

Thor has the versatility to compete along with the physical fighting advantage imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by Newjak
Oaky.

Surfer with CIS could arguably take a majority from everyone here. So with CIS off I don't see that changing.

Thor is probably his toughest match up.

Thor has the versatility to compete along with the physical fighting advantage imo. With CIS on for Thor he's a dead duck pretty fast. Remember he likes to brawl and throw the hammer a lot. Plus he's slow as shit. A CIS off Surfer would smoke Thor in minimal time. Thus Thor is not the toughest match but one of the easiest.

Newjak
Originally posted by h1a8
With CIS on for Thor he's a dead duck pretty fast. Remember he likes to brawl and throw the hammer a lot. Plus he's slow as shit. A CIS off Surfer would smoke Thor in minimal time. Thus Thor is not the toughest match but one of the easiest. He's one of the slower people here but he is not slow as shit, there is a major difference.

Thor has already shown through quite a few battles to be more than a match for Surfer.

And while yes he doesn't always go with his more exotic powers he isn't an imbecile either about the only time he goes straight H2H without utilizing some of his other powerset is against bricks mainly the Hulk.

Against most other people he will fly, and will use his weather based powers. And in a physical confrontation I would take Thor over Surfer anyways.

yaadaveyaa
if cis is off for surfer in my opinion he mops the floor with everyone except supes which he still beats 7/10 or so he has a majority win over everyone here pretty much with cis on so he wins them all toughest fight is superduder

-Pr-
Yet another "people don't understand what CIS-Off means" thread.

He gets beat by Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by Newjak
He's one of the slower people here but he is not slow as shit, there is a major difference.

Thor has already shown through quite a few battles to be more than a match for Surfer.

And while yes he doesn't always go with his more exotic powers he isn't an imbecile either about the only time he goes straight H2H without utilizing some of his other powerset is against bricks mainly the Hulk.

Against most other people he will fly, and will use his weather based powers. And in a physical confrontation I would take Thor over Surfer anyways. Surfer hardly ever uses his speed against Thor. Surfer can board from behind trick Thor for the easy win. Surfer can put Thor in a black hole with ease.

Thor fights like a moron (warrior) the vast majority of the time. He goes for the hammer bash almost unfailingly.

The only way Thor can match Surfer is if Surfer fought like an idiot and not used his speed or other powers.

Bottomline: I don't see how Thor is getting past the board from behind trick (traveling at a million times c)

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Growing Gauntlet

SS is bloodlusted and CIS-less and is poised to eliminate and if not possible, to incapacitate all his opponents.

Surfer is replenished to 100% everything after each round. How far does he succeed.

1. Captain Britain
2. Plastic Man
3. Ironman
4. Dr. Light
5. Iceman
6. Magneto
7. Savage Hulk
8. Green Lantern (Hal)
9. Thor
10. Superman They all get owned.

JayDaDon
I'd say cis off, surfer should beat Thor. We still havent even seen surfer (post upgrade) go all out against Thor.

clears

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yet another "people don't understand what CIS-Off means" thread.

He gets beat by Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.