Hulk vs superman(no super speed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



iscaremonkeys
Who takes this? BTW supes has no super speed but can still fly.

h1a8
Superman wins. He has freeze breath (slow Hulk), HV, and bfr options.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins. He has freeze breath (slow Hulk), HV, and bfr options. what makes you think freeze breath is gonna stop hulk?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Who takes this? BTW supes has no super speed but can still fly.
Current hulk? He has super speed... Well arguably hulk has always had some super speed but more so recently it's been showcased Sooo.. Hulk. eek!

abhilegend
Superman.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman.

753
split.

with speed sm takes the majority.

753
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Current hulk? He has super speed... Well arguably hulk has always had some super speed but more so recently it's been showcased Sooo.. Hulk. eek! they are playing it up, though it's nowhere near the likes of sm.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 753
they are playing it up, though it's nowhere near the likes of sm.
Nowhere near the likes of sm..even with no super speed stipulation?

yaadaveyaa
i think this has been done but dont let carver come in here and see this all hell will break loose his spped is no where near supes speed btw in my opinion hulk beats superman he just is gonna make him angrier and angrier until he snaps the man of steel in half but im sure the dc fan boys would like to argue that point

Zack Fair
Classy pre-emptive attack on possible Superman supporters.

Anyways.

Superman wins even without super speed. He is just as strong, can amp as well and has an arsenal of abilities that Hulk lacks. If all else fails he can always just punch Hulk into space.

GG.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Classy pre-emptive attack on possible Superman supporters.

Anyways.

Superman wins even without super speed. He is just as strong, can amp as well and has an arsenal of abilities that Hulk lacks. If all else fails he can always just punch Hulk into space.

GG.

supers is as strong as hulk? did i miss something?

yaadaveyaa
oh and hulk can adapt on other planets and in outter space knocking him up ther ejust pisses him off

Zack Fair
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
supers is as strong as hulk? did i miss something? About all of Superman's comics?Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
oh and hulk can adapt on other planets and in outter space knocking him up ther ejust pisses him off I hope he evolves an ipod so he can listen to something while floating in space.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Zack Fair
About all of Superman's comics? So? Hope he has fun adapting to floating in space endlessly.

lol he can just as easily b tearing supermans limbs off hes not as strong at there peak hulk is much stronger physically and i dont see supers doing enough damage to him in time before he just pisses the big guy off and has his limbs ripped off

753
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Nowhere near the likes of sm..even with no super speed stipulation? that depends on whether his speed should be capped at human here. op probably meant for him to eb as fast as the hulk.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
that depends on whether his speed should be capped at human here. op probably meant for him to eb as fast as the hulk.

thats a good point actually if hes normal human speed hulk wins 10 of 10 its spite but if hes just as fast as hulk (not at superman lvls) then hulk is barely catching the win

Zack Fair
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
lol he can just as easily b tearing supermans limbs off hes not as strong at there peak hulk is much stronger physically and i dont see supers doing enough damage to him in time before he just pisses the big guy off and has his limbs ripped off https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5900013824/h4FC64923/

SevenShackles
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
thats a good point actually if hes normal human speed hulk wins 10 of 10 its spite but if hes just as fast as hulk (not at superman lvls) then hulk is barely catching the win

Thats what im thinking.
Thread OP seemed to imply no super speed at all for superman not both operating at same levels.

iscaremonkeys
Excuse me but Supes lost to the likes of Doomsday and Died (he beat him but he still DIED in the process) Hulk has a much better durability than doomsday. Also superman has like super sonic hearing right? Hulk can just ThunderClap and almost turn his brain into Mush or make him deaf! Not to mention the Damn Onslaught feat that every hulk fanboy uses.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Excuse me but Supes lost to the likes of Doomsday and Died (he beat him but he still DIED in the process) Hulk has a much better durability than doomsday. Also superman has like super sonic hearing right? Hulk can just ThunderClap and almost turn his brain into Mush or make him deaf!Not to mention the Damn Onslaught feat that every hulk fanboy uses.

Superman got a lot more powerful since then. Before the new 52 reboot he was one shotting Doomsday. The Onslaught feat wasn't your every day Hulk, so it doesn't matter.

iscaremonkeys
wait is that the one with all the doomsday clones and he beat them in like one or 2 kicks? if it is then that version is complete BS.

753
batman was killing doomsday clones with an axe

Zack Fair
Not talking about that instance.

Talking about the horrible Doomslayer arc just before the reboot. Doomsdays were owning the shit out of the super family. Superman shows up and one shots Hank and Doomsday.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Excuse me but Supes lost to the likes of Doomsday and Died (he beat him but he still DIED in the process) Hulk has a much better durability than doomsday. Also superman has like super sonic hearing right? Hulk can just ThunderClap and almost turn his brain into Mush or make him deaf! Not to mention the Damn Onslaught feat that every hulk fanboy uses.
Reminded me of this
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2965327-2736099-savagehulkthunderclap09giant_sizedefenders4.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Excuse me but Supes lost to the likes of Doomsday and Died (he beat him but he still DIED in the process) Hulk has a much better durability than doomsday. Also superman has like super sonic hearing right? Hulk can just ThunderClap and almost turn his brain into Mush or make him deaf! Not to mention the Damn Onslaught feat that every hulk fanboy uses. Doomsday is several orders more durable than Hulk. Doomdsay was a lot stronger than average Savage Hulk. (Covering 30-50 mile wide cities in a single leap vs. 1-3 miles). DD was a lot faster than Hulk. I'm pretty sure if DD was as slow as Hulk then Superman would have beat him easier.

Sonics don't affect Superman since his eardrums and other innards are nigh indestructible. He can survive in cores of red giants (which have the equivalent of many nuclear bombs going off every second).

Zack Fair
The fight would be pretty epic. Superman can hang with Hulk for a long ass time, and he has numerous ranged attacks and senses to exploit against Hulk. Then Hulk has the healing factor and his amping to make things interesting(otherwise it would be a massacre)

SamZED
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Current hulk? He has super speed... Well arguably hulk has always had some super speed but more so recently it's been showcased Sooo.. Hulk. eek! Hulk has always had super speed, it's just these days he has a jetpack up his ***, launches himself left and right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman got a lot more powerful since then. Before the new 52 reboot he was one shotting Doomsday. The Onslaught feat wasn't your every day Hulk, so it doesn't matter.

Lol, what?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk has always had super speed, it's just these days he has a jetpack up his ***, launches himself left and right.
Yup so if you remove the jetpack from supermans ass and let hulk keep his I don't see how hulk doesn't get an advantage. More so since alot of the time 'speed' is the one word answer i often see thrown around as to why superman beats hulk.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, what? What?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
Doomsday is several orders more durable than Hulk. Doomdsay was a lot stronger than average Savage Hulk. (Covering 30-50 mile wide cities in a single leap vs. 1-3 miles).

Lol what? Scans of Hulk only being limited to 1 to 3 miles on average? Where are you coming up with these numbers? Your statement could be believable if it was 1962, but Hulk's farts can propell him further than 3 miles nowadays.

How are you allowed to make such absolutely baseless statements in thread after thread without reprecussions?

Originally posted by h1a8
Sonics don't affect Superman since his eardrums and other innards are nigh indestructible. He can survive in cores of red giants (which have the equivalent of many nuclear bombs going off every second).

A thunder-clap to the head would be devastating to Superman similar to what Wonder Woman did to him or what Hulk did to Gladiator.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What?

Where was he one-shotting Doomsday? He owned Doomsday Rex but that was a shitty clone.

Zack Fair
Doomslayer arc. Doomsdays showed up and beat the shit out of the Reign of Supermen Supers + Kara(they were mimicking their powers and beating them with them too) They are captured and Superman later shows up. He proceeds to oneshot a doomsday and Hank iirc.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by h1a8


Sonics don't affect Superman since his eardrums and other innards are nigh indestructible. He can survive in cores of red giants (which have the equivalent of many nuclear bombs going off every second).




Assuming what you're saying is true about red giants, the same should be true of Gladiator ...

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by h1a8


Sonics don't affect Superman since his eardrums and other innards are nigh indestructible. He can survive in cores of red giants (which have the equivalent of many nuclear bombs going off every second).




... but this is what happened when nigh indestructible red-star-penetrating Gladiator went up against Hulk

Zack Fair
Cool and all...this happens when he fights the real deal

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25287/477390-superman_hulk_defeat_super.jpg

131

h1a8
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
... but this is what happened when nigh indestructible red-star-penetrating Gladiator went up against Hulk


Superman =/= Gladiator.
Also the scan is not applicable since Hulk is not going to do that to Superman. Superman isn't going to grab Hulk and try taking him to space slowly.
Superman can uppercut Hulk into space though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol what? Scans of Hulk only being limited to 1 to 3 miles on average? Where are you coming up with these numbers? Your statement could be believable if it was 1962, but Hulk's farts can propell him further than 3 miles nowadays.

How are you allowed to make such absolutely baseless statements in thread after thread without reprecussions?



A thunder-clap to the head would be devastating to Superman similar to what Wonder Woman did to him or what Hulk did to Gladiator.

If you read many Hulk comics through the majority of his history then Hulk achieves about 1-3 miles per leap when traveling. This is his average. This is also common knowledge for Hulk fans. It's even stated in handbooks (which comics back up in this case). Maybe 1 or 2 times Hulk actually leaped more than that (one time out of orbit I believe).

How is common comic book knowledge baseless lol? If we see Hulk do it for a majority then why isn't it his average?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The Onslaught feat wasn't your every day Hulk, so it doesn't matter. So we are gonna start disregarding high end feats even if they are canon? Lol you just threw a lot of Superman's feats out the window

-Pr-
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i think this has been done but dont let carver come in here and see this all hell will break loose his spped is no where near supes speed btw in my opinion hulk beats superman he just is gonna make him angrier and angrier until he snaps the man of steel in half but im sure the dc fan boys would like to argue that point

Don't bait people.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by armedforbattle
So we are gonna start disregarding high end feats even if they are canon? Lol you just threw a lot of Superman's feats out the window What? I am just saying that was a bannerless Hulk and thus is not really applicable. Could he do it if pissed enough with banner? Maybe. We will never know. Now go on and select a few high end Superman feats to disregard if you want. Superman will still have more stuff than everyone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
If you read many Hulk comics through the majority of his history then Hulk achieves about 1-3 miles per leap when traveling. This is his average. This is also common knowledge for Hulk fans. It's even stated in handbooks (which comics back up in this case). Maybe 1 or 2 times Hulk actually leaped more than that (one time out of orbit I believe).

How is common comic book knowledge baseless lol? If we see Hulk do it for a majority then why isn't it his average?

Post some scans supporting this average.

Lol, you hear that Hulk fans, it's common knowledge that Hulk can only leap 1 to 3 miles on average. This is also evidence that he's on average far weaker than Doomsday because he was capable of leaping 50 miles or so.

Seriously, please, stop. Hulk was capable of leaping ridiculous distances from way back in the day (Jumped from Atlantis to Wakanda which is like halfway around the world no?). He can (And has) casually leaped hundreds of miles (Nearly a thousand once), almost into orbit. Lol, Rulk jumped from the Moon to Earth.

Nowadays freaking She-Hulk has casually leaped across New York when pissed.

This is a calm Banner Hulk casually leaping (50, 100 or more Kilometers) all the way back from Vol. 2:
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/c19b73bb97

Again, please stop. The only way your argument is even remotely plausible is if you specifically make it clear, that a calm Hulk leaps short distances, and he only does it because he wants to. Equivalent to someone walking at an extremely slow pace because he's bored or lazy etc.

Mindset
Hulk every time.

Diesldude
Superman's healing factor may not be on par with the hulks but it's constantly underrated. SBP cut a hole through his hand and it healed instantly and it improves the closer he gets to the sun. Sounds familiar?

The advantage superman has over the hulk is that he is more durable, harder to cut.

Superman takes this.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by h1a8
Doomsday is several orders more durable than Hulk. Doomdsay was a lot stronger than average Savage Hulk. (Covering 30-50 mile wide cities in a single leap vs. 1-3 miles). DD was a lot faster than Hulk. I'm pretty sure if DD was as slow as Hulk then Superman would have beat him easier.

Sonics don't affect Superman since his eardrums and other innards are nigh indestructible. He can survive in cores of red giants (which have the equivalent of many nuclear bombs going off every second). no, no & no
More durable? No....wolvie he didnt even no if he was cutting into hulk or not because he healed almost instantly, hulk runs and punches at mach speeds not sure about dd, and 1-3 miles? Dont make me laugh hes clearing continents as wide as africa in single leaps, gtfo with your lies, also with no superspeed at all? Then hulk wins if he is just slowed then 7/10 for hulk

curryman
He gives Hulk amnesia via heat-vision.

JakeTheBank
Tough fight either way.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tough fight either way.

Always is when one guy's holding back and the other isn't.

-Pr-
I love bait threads.

Yes, I'm aware there's a contradiction there.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
Always is when one guy's holding back and the other isn't.

Superman vs. Hulk is generally going to be a hard fight for both guys 9/10 times. The only way it won't be is if someone thinks Superman becomes some sort of powerset skewed forum mode controlled character or if someone thinks Hulk just gets pissed and obliterates Kal from existence with gamma energy.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman vs. Hulk is generally going to be a hard fight for both guys 9/10 times. The only way it won't be is if someone thinks Superman becomes some sort of powerset skewed forum mode controlled character or if someone thinks Hulk just gets pissed and obliterates Kal from existence with gamma energy.

Please calm down the projecting, I've barely said anything smile

Are you one of those guys who subscribe to the idea that Thor and Hulk are as strong as Superman, yet somehow he's on their level?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
Please calm down the projecting, I've barely said anything smile

Are you one of those guys who subscribe to the idea that Thor and Hulk are as strong as Superman, yet somehow he's on their level?

What exactly am I projecting?

I don't think Thor is as strong as Superman and Hulk's strength could be anywhere from around or on Superman's level to beyond it. But considering the effectiveness of their overall power sets and general formidability, yes, the three of them are on the same wavelength.

Anyone who doesn't think that the three of them are essentially at the same level is deluded, in my honest opinion. And there's bound to be Hulk, Thor, and Superman fanboys who disagree vehemently.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
?

I don't think Thor is as strong as Superman and Hulk's strength could be anywhere from around or on Superman's level to beyond it. But considering the effectiveness of their overall power sets and general formidability, yes, the three of them are on the same wavelength.

Anyone who doesn't think that the three of them are essentially at the same level is deluded, in my honest opinion.

Have we seen anything from Hulk yet that's put him on Superman's strength level?

I mean I've read through V1 and V2 and the defenders stuff and every single fight he's had with most other marvel heroes. Hell, I've probably read more Hulk than I've read Superman.

Where as these crazy feats?

You say that they're equal but when did Hulk become Thor's equal? All I see are a bunch of fights with Hulk going all out and Thor using his hands.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
Have we seen anything from Hulk yet that's put him on Superman's strength level?

I mean I've read through V1 and V2 and the defenders stuff and every single fight he's had with most other marvel heroes. Hell, I've probably read more Hulk than I've read Superman.

Where as these crazy feats?

Well, after reading all those Hulk feats and fights, if you're still not convinced he has the stuff that puts him on Superman's level, I really don't know what to tell you, especially considering who he's thrown down with.

Green Scar definitively is at that level and even Savage Hulk's had some WTF level feats.

-Pr-
Hulk is on Superman's level strength-wise. You could argue that one is a little stronger than the other, but if they fought, buckets of blood would be shed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
You say that they're equal but when did Hulk become Thor's equal? All I see are a bunch of fights with Hulk going all out and Thor using his hands.

Hulk's raw physical power and healing factor (both of which scale rapidly upwards depending on his anger) put him on Thor's level. I'll be the first to admit I prefer Thor as a character exponentially more so than Hulk, but when they fight in melee, it's eventually going to result in a losing battle for Thor. If Thor were to go all out and actively use all of his powers or even take on Hulk like he does cosmic beings, he'd probably fare a lot better. Conversely, Hulk could just "stop holding back" and wind up blowing up the planet without even touching it.

Looking at their respective histories, fights, feats, and overall standing, I don't see how anyone can deny that Thor, Hulk, and Superman aren't in the same league.

mighty adam
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk is on Superman's level strength-wise. You could argue that one is a little stronger than the other, but if they fought, buckets of blood would be shed. I think the best supes vs hulk fight was that one old school comic were supes and hulk fought for so long that hulk had to revert back to banner cuz they were fighting for so long.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, after reading all those Hulk feats and fights, if you're still not convinced he has the stuff that puts him on Superman's level, I really don't know what to tell you, especially considering who he's thrown down with.

Green Scar definitively is at that level and even Savage Hulk's had some WTF level feats.

Who has the Hulk legitimately thrown down with?

He fights Thor, but it's a Thor that's always dropping his hammer and maybe throwing 1 lightningbolt.

He's fought Gladiator. Near a radioactive plant.

He's fought a Surfer in some undecided fights.

He's gotten dropped by Black Bolt twice.

He beat the old Hyperion...

He lost to Juggernaut twice and then beat him as War.

You wanna compare this to Superman's track record?

mighty adam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk's raw physical power and healing factor (both of which scale rapidly upwards depending on his anger) put him on Thor's level. I'll be the first to admit I prefer Thor as a character exponentially more so than Hulk, but when they fight in melee, it's eventually going to result in a losing battle for Thor. If Thor were to go all out and actively use all of his powers or even take on Hulk like he does cosmic beings, he'd probably fare a lot better. Conversely, Hulk could just "stop holding back" and wind up blowing up the planet without even touching it.

Looking at their respective histories, fights, feats, and overall standing, I don't see how anyone can deny that Thor, Hulk, and Superman aren't in the same league. ......they aren't and both companies don't see it that way they should be kinda close with supes Thor over hulk but naw they not. Marvel will always put Thor in a slugfest with hulk so he can lose and any dc vs marvel comic will have supes treating hulk like he doesn't even have super strength standing there tanking hulk blows.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by mighty adam
......they aren't and both companies don't see it that way they should be kinda close with supes Thor over hulk but naw they not. Marvel will always put Thor in a slugfest with hulk so he can lose and any dc vs marvel comic will have supes treating hulk like he doesn't even have super strength standing there tanking hulk blows.

What are you talking about?

In those crossovers, Superman/Hulk was always close, with Superman himself putting over just how strong Hulk was. In Marvel/DC, Superman put out Hulk after mentioning he nearly stood up to everything he had. And in that crossover where Superman "tanked" Hulk's blows, the story goes on to even cast doubt as to whether or not Superman could indefinitely stand there and just tank the blows (which were amping exponentially) before being forced to block one. And in JLA/Avengers, Superman's dials went up to "11", but even then, he mentioned how Thor was possibly the single toughest foe he faced.

So, yeah, even if we go by the companies perspectives - not that they count due to crossovers - Superman is barely able to beat Hulk and Thor after a grueling fight. None of them give the impression that Superman is far greater than either of them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
Who has the Hulk legitimately thrown down with?

He fights Thor, but it's a Thor that's always dropping his hammer and maybe throwing 1 lightningbolt.

He's fought Gladiator. Near a radioactive plant.

He's fought a Surfer in some undecided fights.

He's gotten dropped by Black Bolt twice.

He beat the old Hyperion...

He lost to Juggernaut twice and then beat him as War.

You wanna compare this to Superman's track record?

Hercules
Thor
Sentry
Loeb Force Rulk
Namor
Etc.

Low balling Hulk doesn't change the fact that he's on Superman's level.

LeonBuco666
He went toe to toe with sentry who went all out or voided out, not entirely sure, but the power sentry, ino it was wwh but still, sentry would destroy supes

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hercules
Thor
Sentry
Loeb Force Rulk
Namor
Etc.

Low balling Hulk doesn't change the fact that he's on Superman's level.

How dare you?

How dare you claim that I'm lowballing? I'm tempted to report your for trolling just for that. This is hands down the most respectless shit I've seen from you yet.

I mentioned Thor in my post didn't I?

Sentry? How's that go again? They had one fight where Hulk couldn't even scratch him, and then one where they burn eachother out.

Rulk? Yeah, he beat him. Congratulations! I guess this puts Savage Hulk at around or above the level of Galactus, Grandmaster and Uatu cause those were the guys Rulk were taking it to!

Namor? Hercules? Of course Hulk is above these guys. Why would I mention them? They're not on Superman, Thor or Hulk's level???

I'm lowballing when I'm talking about Hulk's high-end fight and ignoring his fights with lower-level characters??? Where do you get off spouting that? I didn't mention his fights with Iron Man, Wonder-Man, Sasquatch, etc either. They're not relevant at this level!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
How dare you?

How dare you claim that I'm lowballing? I'm tempted to report your for trolling just for that. This is hands down the most respectless shit I've seen from you yet.

I mentioned Thor in my post.

Sentry? How's that go again? They had one fight where Hulk couldn't even scratch him, and then one where they burn eachother out.

Namor? Hercules? Of course Hulk is above these guys. Why would I mention them? They're not on Superman, Thor or Hulk's level???

I'm lowballing when I'm talking about Hulk's high-end fight and ignoring his fights with lower-level characters??? Where do you get off spouting that? I didn't mention his fights with Iron Man, Wonder-Man, Sasquatch, etc either. They're not relevant at this level!

laughing out loud

Go ahead and report me if you feel the need to?

His fights with Thor, even when Thor's handicapped to melee, are still some of the best fights in comics, especially when Thor is able to do stuff like shatter Celestial armor with his strikes or stagger beings such as Galactus.

Both Sentry and Hulk were holding back at that point. And Sentry's higher end feats definitely put him on Superman's level with some room to argue he could possibly be above it.

Namor and Hercules have consistently given fits to the likes of Thor in close quarters. Hulk's gone from stalemating Herc to basically rearranging his face with a handful of strikes. Hercules wasn't fighting back, but fighting back or not, Savage Hulk wouldn't be able to deal that kind of damage to Herc. Green Scar was.

Just looking at Greg Pak's run of Hulk alone and it's clear - painfully so - that Hulk is absolutely on the level of Thor and Superman if not with the potential to go beyond them. So yeah, taking that into account, if that doesn't give the impression that Hulk has the means to operate on Superman's level, then yeah, that absolutely is lowballing.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by curryman

Sentry? How's that go again? They had one fight where Hulk couldn't even scratch him, and then one where they burn eachother out! laughing out loud if i could id get scans but theres a panel where hulk punches sentry and completely busts his whole face up, 1 punch......and hulk was trying to persuade sentry not to fight him

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
He went toe to toe with sentry who went all out or voided out, not entirely sure, but the power sentry, ino it was wwh but still, sentry would destroy supes

ok if u dont know what ur talking about when it comes to sentry and the void try and not post it at all during that fight that was 100% sentry unleashing that was 0% void if the void comes out he erases hulk from memory beating him so bad compare the correct showings bcuz superman cant compare to sentry at his highest lvl this lvl hulk and this no speed superman are decently even matched but the hulk is going to have a gigantic advantage that superman needs to win he loses because of the disadvantage

LeonBuco666
I do know what im talking about i just couldnt remember wether it was void coming out or bob not holding back but either way hulk wins this not at first but eventually he will surpass supes in strength an durability

-Pr-
Hulk vs Thor is like Superman vs Diana, but with more sexual tension.

curryman
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
laughing out loud if i could id get scans but theres a panel where hulk punches sentry and completely busts his whole face up, 1 punch......and hulk was trying to persuade sentry not to fight him

Shut up, you scrub.

I'm talking about the fight in Sentry/Hulk 1.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His fights with Thor, even when Thor's handicapped to melee, are still some of the best fights in comics, especially when Thor is able to do stuff like shatter Celestial armor with his strikes or stagger beings such as Galactus.

They are great fights.

No testaments to Hulk's ability to fight Thor on equal terms. But here, I'll go around.

By your own admission Thor is handicapped to not using his strongest physical means or energy manipulation or weather control.

Hulk is barely edging out wins in these fights (and its arguable).

Now in your head, this makes Hulk equal to Superman and Thor.

Why?

Because when Thor is performing at his very best, he's injuring Galactus and Celestials.

Okay, thank you.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Both Sentry and Hulk were holding back at that point. And Sentry's higher end feats definitely put him on Superman's level with some room to argue he could possibly be above it.

Okay. I get it.

Sentry and Hulk fight. Hulk can't touch him.

They fight him later after Hulk's had an upgrade.

Both are holding back apparently, even though the Sentry is letting Hulk hit him.

They both burn out.

Sentry at his peak, when he's not holding back/in this arc, is almost on Superman's level.

Ergo, Hulk is on superman's level.

Why? Because he and Sentry (at a lowpoint) burnt eachother out. Okay!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Namor and Hercules have consistently given fits to the likes of Thor in close quarters. Hulk's gone from stalemating Herc to basically rearranging his face with a handful of strikes. Hercules wasn't fighting back, but fighting back or not, Savage Hulk wouldn't be able to deal that kind of damage to Herc. Green Scar was.


Another good one. Namor and Hercules do well against a handicapped Thor, who by your own admission is not on Superman's level in physicality (Namor hasn't but sure, let's go along with your insanity).

When Hercules is fighting they stalemate and when he's not Hulk can rearrange his face.

This puts Hulk on Superman's level.

How?

Well, when Herc's not fighting Hulk did a lot of damage to him and Savage Hulk couldn't do that. Okay!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just looking at Greg Pak's run of Hulk alone and it's clear - painfully so - that Hulk is absolutely on the level of Thor and Superman if not with the potential to go beyond them. So yeah, taking that into account, if that doesn't give the impression that Hulk has the means to operate on Superman's level, then yeah, that absolutely is lowballing.

Okay, I get it.

One writer has Hulk (by no feats) on level with Thor and Superman and going beyond them.

I disagree with this.

Ergo I am only playing to Hulk's low feats, you know, mentioning some of the few wins the Hulk has against heralds. This is lowballing.

Me disagreeing with ambiguous feats of various versions of Hulk, but regardless of that bringing up what few wins he has against heralds Handicapped-Thor and Hyperion. THIS IS LOWBALLING

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk vs Thor is like Superman vs Diana, but with more sexual tension.

LOL literally spit water out of my mouth reading this

-Pr-
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
LOL literally spit water out of my mouth reading this

badawe

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I do know what im talking about i just couldnt remember wether it was void coming out or bob not holding back but either way hulk wins this not at first but eventually he will surpass supes in strength an durability

maybe my words got a lil harsh i didnt mean for it to come out as rude as it did that fight shows off like .5% of what sentry/void can do like he toyed around and fought phsyically with one of the strongest versions of hulk which eventually he woulda lost but none the less hulk does win this eventually and breaks supes into small pieces

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
maybe my words got a lil harsh i didnt mean for it to come out as rude as it did that fight shows off like .5% of what sentry/void can do like he toyed around and fought phsyically with one of the strongest versions of hulk which eventually he woulda lost but none the less hulk does win this eventually and breaks supes into small pieces its fine you cant take part in a debate without being a lil bit harsh, and yeah i was just stating the fact hulk busted up sentrys face whilst he was holding back with one punch bcuz curryman said hulk couldnt scratch him...and yeah if hulks fights last long enough he could beat anyone, IF they lasted long enough tho

mighty adam
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk vs Thor is like Superman vs Diana, but with more sexual tension. yes lol so true

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk vs Thor is like Superman vs Diana, but with more sexual tension.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Diesldude
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
its fine you cant take part in a debate without being a lil bit harsh, and yeah i was just stating the fact hulk busted up sentrys face whilst he was holding back with one punch bcuz curryman said hulk couldnt scratch him...and yeah if hulks fights last long enough he could beat anyone, IF they lasted long enough tho

So wwh would have beaten Zeus if the fight lasted long enough?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk vs Thor is like Superman vs Diana, but with more sexual tension.
laughcry

carver9
The lowballing here is insane.

-Pr-
Saying Superman would win isn't lowballing.

So either add something constructive, or don't post.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Saying Superman would win isn't lowballing.

So either add something constructive, or don't post.

Not what I'm talking about. I agreed a long time ago that Superman could pull some wins against Savage Hulk.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Not what I'm talking about. I agreed a long time ago that Superman could pull some wins against Savage Hulk.

Then how about you be more specific, please.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Not what I'm talking about. I agreed a long time ago that Superman could pull some wins against Savage Hulk.
Lulz @some wins.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Then how about you be more specific, please.

Understood.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz @some wins.

[email protected] you thinking your opinion holds water here. Happy Dance

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
[email protected] you thinking your opinion holds water here. Happy Dance
durly

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
[email protected] you thinking your opinion holds water here. Happy Dance

Then you two are in the same boat.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Then you two are in the same boat. Originally posted by abhilegend
durly

Zack Fair
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/indiana-jones-popcorn-reaction-gif.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Then you two are in the same boat.

lol

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Then you two are in the same boat.


confused

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
confused

laughing out loud

He's offended to be in the same boat as Abhi

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing out loud

He's offended to be in the same boat as Abhi

Well, maybe Abhi is a little higher up the food chain...

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk vs Thor is like Superman vs Diana, but with more sexual tension.

laughing out loud

Like Pr vs Carver? eek! evil face

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

Like Pr vs Carver? eek!

Warned.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Well, maybe Abhi is a little higher up the food chain...

Any feats?

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
Well, maybe Abhi is a little higher up the food chain...



http://replygif.net/i/217.gif

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Any feats?

I have less desire to seriously maim him...

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Really? Wtf? Am I the unpopular kid that kills parties? laughing out loud

-Pr-
Yes.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
I have less desire to seriously maim him...

mmm

-Pr-
I didn't say how much.

Rao Kal El
sadangel

-Pr-
Want Abhi's chair at the table of El?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Want Abhi's chair at the table of El?
You can't do that!!!!!!!1

-Pr-
badawe

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
badawe
Bada is having a bad influence on you. No more dates.

ha-som

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
Want Abhi's chair at the table of El?

Do I get medicaid and benefits???

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Do I get medicaid and benefits???

lol no.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Diesldude
So wwh would have beaten Zeus if the fight lasted long enough? maybe, maybe not i think so

Estacado
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Excuse me but Supes lost to the likes of Doomsday and Died (he beat him but he still DIED in the process) Hulk has a much better durability than doomsday. Also superman has like super sonic hearing right? Hulk can just ThunderClap and almost turn his brain into Mush or make him deaf! Not to mention the Damn Onslaught feat that every hulk fanboy uses.
zoolander






















xomfg

Diesldude
Where is my invite? I'm seriously thinking about becoming a thorbag.

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
Saying Superman would win isn't lowballing.

So either add something constructive, or don't post.


Can someone please promote this guy! thumb up

Diesldude
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
maybe, maybe not i think so You do know that Zeus destroyed his healing factor. Couple of more shots, WWH would have died.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Diesldude
You do know that Zeus destroyed his healing factor. Couple of more shots, WWH would have died. meh.....do you think he would've killed him tho

Diesldude
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
meh.....do you think he would've killed him tho IIf Zeus wanted to, yeah, he let him live and hulk needed a lot of help just getting back to normal.

LeonBuco666
Well then if he went wb before the fight he could stand a chance if or if he got mad enough before the fight

Diesldude
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Well then if he went wb before the fight he could stand a chance if or if he got mad enough before the fight that's arguable for WBH, but the fact remains that you can muck up the hulk's healing factor by physically beating him. It would just require greater force to do the same to WBH.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Diesldude
that's arguable for WBH, but the fact remains that you can muck up the hulk's healing factor by physically beating him. It would just require greater force to do the same to WBH. could zeus pose a physical threat to wbh? or would wbh be dominated by zeus

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
He went toe to toe with sentry who went all out or voided out, not entirely sure, but the power sentry, ino it was wwh but still, sentry would destroy supes Boom.
Why do people bring up the marvel vs dc crossover those were based on damn fan votes

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Boom.
Why do people bring up the marvel vs dc crossover those were based on damn fan votes the sentry and wwh are both from the marvel company, the fight never took place in any Marvel/DC it took place in Marvel Universe, in the planet hulk series

iscaremonkeys
no i know that Im on the superman Hulk thing. Ive seen somebody post a screenshot of superman beating hulk when the crossover happened

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
no i know that Im on the superman Hulk thing. Ive seen somebody post a screenshot of superman beating hulk when the crossover happened i seen a scan of the third fight where superman says he underestimated the hulk and then confronts him and says if i dont want to be moved, i shall not be moved......untill eventually he had to block and then hulk reverted i think....
its all fan-voted....even it wasnt DC is going to let their golden boyscout loose against any character in a cross over even if he got out voted in favor of someone else.....

iscaremonkeys
true. then dont even let captian marvel beat him

TheHulk
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
true. then dont even let captian marvel beat him Lol Logically Cap M should beat him but no lol

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lol Logically Cap M should beat him but no lol on paper cap should whoop him, but no we'll never know because 1 ; dc will never let him loose half the time well most the time, and on the forums, any forum superman has some of the most annoying pain in the ass fanboy's which u just cant beat even tho they're wrong

-Pr-
Really? Please, educate me.

Also, to everyone, we don't use crossovers in debates as being valid proof.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by -Pr-
Really? Please, educate me.

Also, to everyone, we don't use crossovers in debates as being valid proof. what do you mean educate?

-Pr-
Why do you dislike Superman fans so much?

Mindship
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
i seen a scan of the third fight where superman says he underestimated the hulk and then confronts him and says if i dont want to be moved, i shall not be moved......untill eventually he had to block and then hulk reverted i think....
its all fan-voted....even it wasnt DC is going to let their golden boyscout loose against any character in a cross over even if he got out voted in favor of someone else..... The fight where Superman stands his ground, and Hulk keeps wailing on him, until Superman has to block his punch, is their first fight back in 1981, and it was not fan-voted (afaik). It was, imo, not only the best S/H fight of all their encounters, but one of the best crossover fights, period, wonderfully highlighting the power of both combatants: first, pre-crisis Superman unflinching against the Hulk's blows; then Savage Hulk getting so strong, Superman has to block a punch.

I believe their third fight was the Brothers crossover in the 90s, and that was fan-voted (or at least some of the fights were; how else could Storm beat Wonder Woman, or Wolverine beat Lobo). Superman fought Professor Hulk in that arc, and I don't think the Prof has that madder/stronger thing going (it certainly wasn't even alluded to in that fight).

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why do you dislike Superman fans so much? i dont dislike supe fans, i dislike the fanboys, i like supes my self just not the fanboys

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Mindship
The fight where Superman stands his ground, and Hulk keeps wailing on him, until Superman has to block his punch, is their first fight back in 1981, and it was not fan-voted (afaik). It was, imo, not only the best S/H fight of all their encounters, but one of the best crossover fights, period, wonderfully highlighting the power of both combatants: first, pre-crisis Superman unflinching against the Hulk's blows; then Savage Hulk getting so strong, Superman has to block a punch.

I believe their third fight was the Brothers crossover in the 90s, and that was fan-voted (or at least some of the fights were; how else could Storm beat Wonder Woman, or Wolverine beat Lobo). Superman fought Professor Hulk in that arc, and I don't think the Prof has that madder/stronger thing going (it certainly wasn't even alluded to in that fight). the first one then thanks

Zack Fair
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
on paper cap should whoop him, but no we'll never know because 1 ; dc will never let him loose half the time well most the time, and on the forums, any forum superman has some of the most annoying pain in the ass fanboy's which u just cant beat even tho they're wrong Don't be jelly of Superman's feats superdur

Rao Kal El
Some post in this thread deserve this

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/hulk-facepalm-nuke-4_zpsaaaded31.gif

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Don't be jelly of Superman's feats superdur i found a fight where captain beats him in two punches
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/2270731-captain_marvel_vs_superman_02.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/2270732-captain_marvel_vs_superman_03.jpg

Zack Fair
So?

iscaremonkeys
LOLOLOLOLOL dont be jelly of cap

TheHulk
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
i found a fight where captain beats him in two punches
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/2270731-captain_marvel_vs_superman_02.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/2270732-captain_marvel_vs_superman_03.jpg Read that scan laughing out loud and you would realize your idiocy....

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
LOLOLOLOLOL dont be jelly of cap LoL.

Try harder, brah.

Rao Kal El
Lol at Superman going WTF? after the first amped magical punch and at CM grabbing his hand in pain and stating that he got lucky.

I guess this one was one of those times when DC let him to lose at least once?

Wait once more

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/hulk-facepalm-nuke-4_zpsaaaded31.gif

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Lol at Superman going WTF? after the first amped magical punch and at CM grabbing his hand in pain and stating that he got lucky.

I guess this one was one of those times when DC let him to lose at least once?

Wait once more

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/hulk-facepalm-nuke-4_zpsaaaded31.gif LoL that gif is awesome. Should have the words last a lil longer though.

-Pr-
Cheap shots don't really count as proper fights.

abhilegend
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
i found a fight where captain beats him in two punches
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/2270731-captain_marvel_vs_superman_02.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7015/2270732-captain_marvel_vs_superman_03.jpg
facepalm

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/34-21.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/34-2223.jpg

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL that gif is awesome. Should have the words last a lil longer though.

Better? big grin

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/hulk-facepalm-nuke-5_zpse44cee1f.gif

Rao Kal El
I just noticed that the whole house of El-Kaeda is here.

I'm leaving laughing out loud

753
I've read through the thread and am glad to see a consensus that hulk and superman are peers powerwise while thor is of a homosexual inclinitation

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
I've read through the thread and am glad to see a consensus that hulk and superman are peers powerwise while thor is of a homosexual inclinitation
thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by 753
I've read through the thread and am glad to see a consensus that hulk and superman are peers powerwise while thor is of a homosexual inclinitation

crylaugh0

carver9
Just want to throw out there that Zeus used more than physical strength against WWH in that fight. Contacts and Glasses are on sale, 50% off on retail price. Some people need to take advantage of that amazing deal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>