Orion & Infinity Man vs. Hal Jordan & Sentinel Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Pre reboot

Who wins?

beatboks
Who do you mean by infinity man? The only one I know was in LoSH pre COIE around the time of the Great Darkness Saga. Mordru and Lilith drained his power - he was multiversal level, so sort of unfair.

Dampyre
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 1.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
Who do you mean by infinity man? The only one I know was in LoSH pre COIE around the time of the Great Darkness Saga. Mordru and Lilith drained his power - he was multiversal level, so sort of unfair.

IM the new God. Anyway, I say team 2.

Cogito
Originally posted by beatboks

That was Infinite Man, different character entirely.

Infinity Man is a New God - Darkseid's elder brother. Unlike Darkseid, he wasn't a dick. He was going to take the Omega Force, but Darkseid betrayed him and took it for himself.

That said, Infinity Man is one of the most powerful New Gods, if not the most powerful.

This is though for me. I love Infinity Man and Alan...but I'd probably have to give the edge to Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.