Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
So another collection coming to the PS3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/BIGVgBaCEAAm4r3_zpse38c2531.jpg

Hope we get Twin Snakes with this one.

Kazenji
Seriously no HD version of Metal Gear Solid 1 or even Twin Snakes erm

Zack Fair
Get a GC emulator. Problem solved 131

Smasandian
If they give the earlier games MGS4 controls then I would buy it but that's a hundred percent not going to happen.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously no HD version of Metal Gear Solid 1 or even Twin Snakes erm

They'll no doubt wait for a few more months or a year until they release an edition with Twin Snakes.

Zack Fair
I dunno about that. Kojima seems like he couldn't care less about Twin Snakes(as awesome as it was) But I wouldn't put it past them to get more money.

Fortunately I got the HD collection a year ago and beat MGS2 and 3 after a long absence, so my hunger is satisfied. Played MGS4 like a meth addict, so I'm still full on that.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Get a GC emulator. Problem solved 131

Or go look for MGS 1 for PC

basically can play it in high res graphics.

Zack Fair
There is also that, but I prefer the GC remake; even if the updated gameplay from Sons of Liberty destroys any difficulty the original had.

-Pr-
I never played Twin Snakes; that said, the collection is still solid imo.

Kazenji
I've read 'Just Add Water' the ones behind the upcoming Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'N' Tasty... have interest in remaking the first MGS in HD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.