Blackbolt a warrior king

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Blackbolt is challenged to a fight by these heroes and villains. All fights are full potential no pis cis or bs.

1 namor

2 sinestro

3 wwh

4 k.o man o war

5 thor

Cogito
If this is a gauntlet he loses hard to Sinestro

mighty adam
I don't see forehead beating blackbolt . I think he gets to Thor and that's where it can go either way. But he beats namor, sinestro, X.o, and wwh.

SevenShackles
Sinestro has the potential to put him down so when you give him 'full potential' he can put him down. It's been a long time since I bothered with XO Manowar but both him and Namor shouldn't factor in for much here when stacked against BlackBolt, full potential be damned lol.

curryman
No CIS means that the 2nd fight is a stand off.

Whoever pulls first wins.

mighty adam
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Sinestro has the potential to put him down so when you give him 'full potential' he can put him down. It's been a long time since I bothered with XO Manowar but both him and Namor shouldn't factor in for much here when stacked against BlackBolt, full potential be damned lol. I agree. Still I think blackbolt best will overpower sinestro in a tuff battle. Then he beats wwh and Thor is the problem.

TheHulk
He does not get pass Sinestro.

WWH and Thor>BB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.