Hulk/Red She Hulk vs DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Heart of the Monster Hulk/Red She Hulk(Dark Dimension)

vs

DP Tyrant

Dark Dimention Scenario

zopzop
Tyrant tentacle rapes them and they like it.

googol
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant tentacle rapes them and they like it. Based On? Hulk vaporazied Super Saiyan Wendigo and Bibeast without even knowing.. the same impact could kill DP Tyrant on the spot

DTM
I dont know, even DePowered, Tyrant was capable of taking down many High Heralds, easily (not to mention, stand up to and dare Galactus, who could demolish both Hulks here with ease).

googol
Originally posted by DTM
I dont know, even DePowered, Tyrant was capable of taking down many High Heralds, easily (not to mention, stand up to and dare Galactus, who could demolish both Hulks here with ease).

1. that Unleashed Hulk could have killed those Herald level guys tyrant faced with the explosion of Hulk and Red She Hulk colliding

2. Galactus was not fully fed at the time

zopzop
Originally posted by googol
1. that Unleashed Hulk could have killed those Herald level guys tyrant faced with the explosion of Hulk and Red She Hulk colliding

2. Galactus was not fully fed at the time
1. Prove it. Killing F listers isn't the same as killing A and B listers
2. Yes he was and I even provided the scan.

Tyrant destroys them.

TheHulk
Both of them actually have a damn good chance but I'm gonna go with DO Tyrant for the slight majority...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.