DCnU Captain Atom vs. Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Chozone
cAP WITH EASE

Mr.SunKing
possible stalemate

Mr.SunKing
nvm, i'm actually learning towards Nate

chipguy_okay
Cap turns him into his own personal stool.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Cap turns him into his own personal stool.
how?
is cap immune to telepathic attacks?

secondly, is he capable of manipulating psionic energy?

Galan007
Atom can stop time. Nate can step outside it. No ground taken/given there.

As far as overall energy projection and manipulation feats are concerned, however, Nate has the superior feats. Additionally, as we saw in Firestorm #15, even DCnU Atom still has a very finite energy absorption cap-- Firestorm, for instance, possessed more than enough energy to overload Atom, causing him to rupture/burst/detonate.

Nate wins.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007

As far as overall energy projection and manipulation feats are concerned, however, Nate has the superior feats. Additionally, as we saw in Firestorm #15, even DCnU Atom still has a very finite energy absorption cap-- Firestorm, for instance, possessed more than enough energy to overload Atom, causing him to rupture/burst/detonate.

Nate wins.

You actually read Firestorm? The first couple issues were honestly among the worst things I've ever read. I hope for your sake it got much better...

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
You actually read Firestorm? The first couple issues were honestly among the worst things I've ever read. I hope for your sake it got much better... laughing out loud phuck no.

I only read that issue because it was Atom's final appearance.

googol
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
nvm, i'm actually learning towards Nate Shaman of mutant people

Grey

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007

Nate wins.

I thought you said Atom let Firestorm do that.

Glorificus
Shaman Nate mind rapes Atom with ease.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
I thought you said Atom let Firestorm do that. Atom doesn't have to absorb energy to the point of overload/detonation-- so technically speaking, he did let FS do that.

"Id"
X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.