Black Bolt VS Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/268987-108390-mr-majestic_super.jpg
VS
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lobtjl0gM41qcj8bfo1_500.jpg

Who wins and why?

cdtm
Majestic beats him down.

leonidas
enyalus and smurph had a nice bz using these 2. both very good debaters and enyalus with maj beat smurph down pretty badly. i remember thinking this would be a good match, but maj is a baddd mofo. he def takes this.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by leonidas
enyalus and smurph had a nice bz using these 2. both very good debaters and enyalus with maj beat smurph down pretty badly. i remember thinking this would be a good match, but maj is a baddd mofo. he def takes this.
Oh I'll go look for the BZ, thanks for the answer.
Forget to mention no speed blitz but not sure if it makes a big difference.

leonidas
no problem. smile as for speed: not really, though it might make it closer. without speed, maj has no way to avoid the scream, but he's still too powerful for bb.

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas

smurph got beat down pretty bad? That's pretty impressive. Guess Majestros is a solid notch above bolt.

Golgo13
Bolt gets a beat down.

Chozone
Majestic is at least as strong and fast if not stronger and faster than Superboy Prime, probably on Superman Prime levels.

He could casually waltz up to BB and flick him in the head, BB explodes.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Chozone
Majestic is at least as strong and fast if not stronger and faster than Superboy Prime, probably on Superman Prime levels.

Wait wait.. What puts Him on superman primes level?

leonidas
he's not.....but he's in supes' class for sure.

Sin I AM
BB is back right? Has he done anything yet

abhilegend
Originally posted by Chozone

Not at all.

Galan007
Majestic.

celeyhyga17
Blades considered standard equip?
Still,give the edge to Maj.

Stoic
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Wait wait.. What puts Him on superman primes level?

Don't believe the hype.

carver9
Maj after a good fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Maj after a good fight.

based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.