JLI -VS- Ultimate Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/6/66303/2349514-__kgrhqj__lqe9hqo7i0ybprfgkpskg__60_57.jpeg
VS
http://clzimages.com/comic/large/a0/a0_268797_0_UltimateAvengersvsNewUltimates.jpg

JLI-
Batman
Fire
Ice
Rocket red
Godiva_
Booster gold
August general in iron
Guy Gardner_
Vixen

VS

Ulitmate Avengers-
Punisher
hawkeye
Nerd Hulk
Tyrone Cash
War machine_
Blade
Red wasp
Perun (Soviet Thor)
Gregory stark_

Fight takes place in the streets of France.
Who wins and why?

Golgo13
JLI.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Http://clzimages.com/comic/large/a0/a0_268797_0_UltimateAvengersvsNewUltimates.jpg
Ulitmate Avengers-
Punisher
hawkeye
Nerd Hulk
Tyrone Cash
War machine
Blade
Red wasp
Perun (Soviet Thor)
Gregory stark

Fight takes place in the streets of France.
Who wins and why?
why France? That's just wrong lol

Gregory stark as powerful. His nano machines gave him great strength and durability and he tore threw the ultimates. He was able to lift thors hammer which had no fancy enchantments but did weight alot being able to derail a train by simply being put in the tracks and it didn't budge. He caught it in midair then beat Thor with it and broke caps shield. He was able to toss and blast five hulks with no problem, hulked out nick fury, hawkeye, blade, James war machine and punisher who all took cashs pills so they were 100ton strength guys. He shredded iron mans armor with physical attacks and deflected his blasts little problem. Also the ultimates needed Thor to teleport them to north Korea but stark teleported no problem from the helicarrier over NYC to north Korea in a moment .

Nerd hulk is supposed to have all the potential of ultimate hulk but did snap peruns neck who had the durability of early ultimate Thor and did some damage after being turned into a vampire.

Cash is 100ton strength gangsta who wrecked ultimate war machine and is the first hulk. I looked up his wiki after reading him in the comics and he seems impressive to me.

Perun has early ultimate Thor stats like strength, weather control and durability and stuff due to his belt and hammer/sickle. Shame they killed him off I was hoping to see him be ultimate thunderstrike sad

Ultimate warmahcine as a hulking armor with remote controlled guns he could send out, the ability to turn invisible/bend light and make visual duplicates of himself and Took alot of shots from cash before his armor was totally compromised. Also had sonics that shook a cosmic cube wielding red skull and incinerated a village.

Red wasp was swarm and had control of a army of insects as well as had a 'sting' she used to fry a man. Flew threw men's heads like a bullet.

Punisher and hawkeye are punisher and hawkeye and blade could hypnotize people seemingly long term and was a little above human in stats but not by much but I haven't seen much of him.

I think they have a good chance if they take out guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.