Batman beyond VS Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
Terry VS Bucky so who wins?

pym-ftw
Bucky, much better fighter

DARTH POWER
Is this Kid Terry or Grown up Terry?

Either way I vote Batman. Stronger, faster, full of weapons/gagdets and flies, sticks to walls e.t.c.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Is this Kid Terry or Grown up Terry?

Either way I vote Batman. Stronger, faster, full of weapons/gagdets and flies, sticks to walls e.t.c.

Terry in the comics. He looks to be still young but older than the show so I'm not sure if that is 'grown' Terry

cdtm
Terry faces some pretty ridiculous, over the top threats in the toon..

And while it won't help him in a fight, he out detectived the worlds greatest detective in that Joker movie. Figured out Joker's plot, then took him in like a pro. big grin

BruceSkywalker
Terry ftw

Golgo13
Terry.

SevenShackles
Despite Bucky's cool metal arm and shield skills he would get beat by Terry. He can fly, go invisible and has all types of way to attack including batarangs, sonics nevermind just slugging it out.. Wouldn't be in his favor but he could do it.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Terry in the comics. He looks to be still young but older than the show so I'm not sure if that is 'grown' Terry

Ah right. I was thinking of the JLU episode when they showed Terry all grown up. He was still operating as Batman with the suit. But even without the suit he was practically Bruce Wayne's physical clone.

Khazra Reborn
The Batman Beyond suit is like a lesser Iron Man armor, I don't see how Bucky would win in a one on one random.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.