tony stark vs bruce banner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
no hulk no suit just a fist fight between a couple of nerds

no bfr! smile

Flyattractor
Tony.

pym-ftw
erm

JakeTheBank
Tony.

Golgo13
Bruce pushes the drunk down the stairs ftw.

armedforbattle
Tony actually has pretty decent h2h skills. Tony wins convincingly

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Banner could get some lucky shots in if he basically just snapped and went crazy.

SevenShackles
Banner wins with his force field which wasn't forbid in the OP..
Honestly Tony has better H2H skills and even played space gladiator in a recent comic. banner is just sad outside of his hulks transformation and this fight plays out how I imagine 'Steve Rogers post super solder VS Steven Rogers Pre super solder' would play out.

TheHulk
Tony wins,but like Seven said if Banner uses his tech,which the OP did not say whether he can use,Banner would win.

KingD19
Bruce has used his Hulk powers many times without Hulking out fully.

He's still Bruce, just superhuman. Does that count?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KingD19
Bruce has used his Hulk powers many times without Hulking out fully.

He's still Bruce, just superhuman. Does that count?
I would hope. It would be his only way to win given the 'skill' level Tony has shown in H2H. banner is always portrayed weak physically and drawn as such, I guess for further contrast Between him and hulk. His tech is his saving grace and banners way of fighting if it's not allowed he is screwed.

How often/when did he use semi transformations? I only remember savage banner when he had the professor hulk transformation as to the only time the two ever 'shared' anything.

Mshinu
Tony stomps puny Banner in a fist fight, this is actually spite.

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
just a fist fight between a couple of nerds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.