Sandman vs Dust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
the super criminal Flint Marko vs the ex Afghani Slave Sooraya Qadir

(im not actualy sure how this will play out.
One turns into a sandstorm the other is sand.
you guys can fight this one outciao)

SevenShackles
Dust had high pressure/velocity control shredding flesh with her sand ability but flint had more overall control of a wider area of sand (sand absorption/mass control) had shapeshifting ability (making maces, multiple clones which he had control of eachs 'motor functions' if you'd call it that) could fly as a sandstorm and developed superhuman qualities like super strength (I think he is on things lvl more or less)

This is really a matter as if flint can absorb her and overpower her consciousness. Otherwise I'm not sure they can damage one another in sand form, if anything as she throws sand at him he will absorb it taking from her mass unless she can pull her sand particles out of him. Flint has had his powers alot longer so I'm not sure if her mastery of her powers are anywhere near his.

If she exhausts herself and go flesh then he has her at his mercy.

split / non-fight

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 753
split / non-fight
When dust uses her powers to a certain exstent and get exhausted she reverts to a normal fleshy human. Not sure what her threshold is on stamina but Flint is sand and I'm sure he can out last her and kill her when she eventually needs to rest.

what instances are you talking about?

jitay
Sand Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.