MODOK vs Gorilla Grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneFirestorm
Scenario One 2 Days of Prep

Scenario Two
Random Encounter

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/d/d8/Modok.jpg/406px-Modok.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121004100006/marvel_dc/images/3/37/Gorilla_Grodd_0009.jpg

JakeTheBank
lol I love MODOK.

leonidas
modok is hilarious but grodd is a friggin monster. i don't think modok could take him out before grodd could close the distance and get all physical on him. i'd take grodd for a majority, but i do think modok could def take some.

pym-ftw
Modok can fly

SevenShackles
I think Modok can calculate probability alot better and whip something up with AIM to stop Grodd. (throw a rushed super adaptoid at him lol)
Random encounter im still leaning toward Modok, Grodd can mess him up H2H and Im not to sure how weak Modok is to TP but outside that Modok's handi-capable chair can fly and he can pretty much spam those psi-bolts.. If he can't do that then yeah Grodd will beat the big head.

Golgo13
TP FTW?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Golgo13
TP FTW?

Isnt Modok TP resistant?

pym-ftw
I believe he is, he is mostly robot

Sixth_Winged
He has telepathy too IIRC

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
He has telepathy too IIRC

On the level of Grodd? Who has he mind raped? And where was it stated he was immune?

leonidas
i don't think the tp angle would work all that well--if it did, modok would really be f'd. and it's true modok can fly, but he wouldn't just fly around and blast imo--not in his character. and while modok can calculate odds well, grodd is also a genius. in a typical ring fight, i'd say grodd could leap to take him down. once grodd got his hands on modok, i think it would go very badly for modok. grodd is durable as hell. modok could def take some i think (he's got some great weapons) but i still lean to grodd for the majority.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Golgo13
On the level of Grodd? Who has he mind raped? And where was it stated he was immune?
He's mind-controlled Wonder Man. Of course, that doesn't make him immune to telepathy.
Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Scenario One 2 Days of Prep
Does MODOK get to use AIM tech?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.