Tony stark vs terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Tony lays down and takes a direct blow from Terrax. How does he fare?

1. Tony has shields up
2. Tony has no shields up
3. Tony has shields up and terrax is being restrained by me fantastic.
4. Tony has no shields up and terrax is being restrained by me fantastic

-Pr-
laughing out loud Saw this coming...

curryman
Didn't Tony already win this fight like 20 years ago?

By putting his suit to absorbing energy, taunting Terrax and then reflecting it?

Or are we going off the idea that every single swing by Terrax is a planet-busting attack? lmao.

rotiart
Better then messing up the character ownage thread.

rotiart
Originally posted by curryman
Didn't Tony already win this fight like 20 years ago?

By putting his suit to absorbing energy, taunting Terrax and then reflecting it?

Or are we going off the idea that every single swing by Terrax is a planet-busting attack? lmao.

Please read the op. this isn't a fight. Town lays down and is trying to tank a hit from Terrax. How does his armor and he stand up to a single hit.

SevenShackles
This is ridiculousness. It was an alternate Terrax who's power levels are unknown (be he greater or weaker than 616 Terrax) and not every time he swings his axe is he cleaving planets in half. He has the potential to sure but the fact he didnt destroy a planet, that Tony wasn't cut in half and I even think alternate Galactus was waiting to eat the planet (I think) means he wasn't swinging with 'ikllplanetslol' type strength.

curryman
Originally posted by rotiart
Please read the op. this isn't a fight. Town lays down and is trying to tank a hit from Terrax. How does his armor and he stand up to a single hit.

Please read my post.

If you look past the word "fight" then you'll see that it's a perfect response to the stipulations.

JakeTheBank
1.) Considering what his shields have stopped in the past with inferior models, he should be able to take it.
2.) The armor would be damaged.
3.) Definitely takes it.
4.) Armor would take damage.

Even without attributing planet cleaving power in each strike, which would be stupid, Terrax's axe has always been portrayed as formidable.

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
Tony lays down and takes a direct blow from Terrax. How does he fare?

1. Tony has shields up
2. Tony has no shields up
3. Tony has shields up and terrax is being restrained by me fantastic.
4. Tony has no shields up and terrax is being restrained by me fantastic
1) Gets wrecked and barely survives
2) Dies
3) See 1
4) See 2

Philosophía
Originally posted by curryman
Or are we going off the idea that every single swing by Terrax is a planet-busting attack? lmao. I take it you haven't met JakeTheBank.

rotiart
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1.) Considering what his shields have stopped in the past with inferior models, he should be able to take it.
2.) The armor would be damaged.
3.) Definitely takes it.
4.) Armor would take damage.

Even without attributing planet cleaving power in each strike, which would be stupid, Terrax's axe has always been portrayed as formidable.

Of course! That's why when sentry chased stark down and attacked him stark was able to go head to head physically.... No wait he couldn't...

Or when Thor gets pissed at Tony we know tony stands a... Oh wait...

Or if tony decides to face off against a robot designed to take out the hulk. That robot wouldn't instantly disable only and yet get one shorted by the green one...

Or... Hrm sick

Tony's has high versatility sure. But it isn't taking a direct hit from terrax the tamer and coming out barely damaged. They'll be lucky if they can sew him back together enough to have a open casket for the guy

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
1) Gets wrecked and barely survives
2) Dies
3) See 1
4) See 2

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.