Warlock(Technarch) vs Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

warlock IMO

nwg202
Warlock. Is there any way Plas can be immune to the virus?

In principle, I dont see why he should

Oliver North
we mean a non-CIS Warlock then?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by nwg202
Warlock. Is there any way Plas can be immune to the virus? would he even infect offensively?

abhilegend
Warlock.

nwg202
Originally posted by psycho gundam
would he even infect offensively?

yeah he has done it in the past vs demons. He infected them and took their life energies away. Warlock is pretty dam powerful he was going toe to toe with impossible man for a bit. He could arguably absorb and infect the planet.

psycho gundam
but that's lethal force.

Oliver North
Originally posted by nwg202
yeah he has done it in the past vs demons. He infected them and took their life energies away. Warlock is pretty dam powerful he was going toe to toe with impossible man for a bit. He could arguably absorb and infect the planet.

that's exactly my point

Warlock would not do that do a human, or superhuman, like Plasticman, it is against his character.

leonidas
yeah, cis on virus is out. this is an interesting match. plas has him in durability, but warlock takes it in offensive ability. i think i would take plas for a slight majority but this would be hilarious and a great fight imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.