The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/50827/the-bureau-xcom-declassified-coming-in-august

h-y2fJrHmy0

Smasandian
Looks cool. I always was interested in the first game they were going to do (just called XCOM).

Even though it's probably just a cover shooter, the setting and hopefully story should make a bit different. There isn't a lot of 1950's esque settings in gaming.

the ninjak
They need to take the XCOM name off this title.

It obviously has nothing to do with the Enemy Unknown universe besides the fact that aliens are involved.

Smasandian
How would you know?

And I assume you have played the original series?

Kazenji
Its suppose to be XCOM's beginnings anyway's.

FistOfThe North
Hm. xcom as a first person shooter. This'll be interesting. I wonder if they'll incorporate some of xcom's traditional turn based elements into this new game somehow as innovative twist. I don't even think it can be pulled off. If they can much success to them, if they go that route. It'd be something different at least, and needed in a world saturated with your typical fps. This has been a secretive game cloaked in a mystery.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Hm. xcom as a first person shooter. .

Read up on it again it says third person.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kazenji
Read up on it again it says third person.

Got it. It'd still be intriguing nonetheless. although I have read before on how it was suppose to be a fps.

but then I saw this on Kotaku

"First seen by the public as a uniquely retro first-person shooter, these screenshots sent in by a Kotaku reader - part of what we're told was a recent marketing survey - suggest the game has gone back to the drawing board, coming back as a third-person shooter."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.