Sentry vs Appollo (D.C)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
im looking to learn from you more experienced... errr KMC Forumers
dnt know the feats of Appollo only know hes a New God

Mindset
Sentry beats him straight.

SevenShackles
Not much of a fight. Sentry ftw.

Cogito
Apollo the Greek God or Apollo the Wildstorm/Stormwatch character who's gay for Midnighter?

There is no Apollo the New God.

Silent Master
Did Apollo get an upgrade when he moved to DC? because if he's still the same level he was in Wildstorm, this is a spite thread.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Silent Master
Did Apollo get an upgrade when he moved to DC? because if he's still the same level he was in Wildstorm, this is a spite thread.

They've been saying he's Superman level, but no actual feats.

SevenShackles
Doesn't Apollo not hold his charge as well as he used to in wildstorm?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Golgo13
They've been saying he's Superman level, but no actual feats.

So basically nothing has changed? because IIRC, he was listed as Majestic level in Wildstorm, but his feats didn't even come close to supporting the statement.

SevenShackles
So basically nothing has changed? because IIRC, he was listed as Majestic level in Wildstorm, but his feats didn't even come close to supporting the statement.

Just about. Iv seen some say he can take superman due to his power set which makes me think it's really a matter of him absorbing red sun light instead of yellow which would make him something like a silverbullet. But on norm I don't think he will ever be shown on supermans level.

tijay
Originally posted by Cogito
Apollo the Greek God or Apollo the Wildstorm/Stormwatch character who's gay for Midnighter?

There is no Apollo the New God.

my mistake
the one whos gay for midnighter
what are midnighters powers?

Sixth_Winged
Sentry is like an amplified version of Apollo. He gets worked here badly.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tijay
my mistake
the one whos gay for midnighter
what are midnighters powers?
Apollo
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Apollo_(Earth-50)

midnighter
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Midnighter_(Wildstorm_Universe)

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Just about. Iv seen some say he can take superman due to his power set which makes me think it's really a matter of him absorbing red sun light instead of yellow which would make him something like a silverbullet. But on norm I don't think he will ever be shown on supermans level. apollo absorbs yellow starlight too and he doesnt emmit red, that I know of. maybe the idea is his halo he can somehow steal power from SM.

TheHulk
Sentry almost stomps.

Golgo13

Basically. He recently hanged with OMAC a lot better than JLI combined, but still looked inferior. Superman did too, though.

tijay
ohh midnighter aint much

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tijay
ohh midnighter aint much
heretic! mad
If your not trying to make him fight WWH or superman and keep the little vicious bastard close to his tier he is a beast.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3746/110283-38346-midnighter_super.jpg

maxivitopowe
How would god Apollo

Tony Stark
SENTRY doesn't break a sweat... STOMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.