Despero vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
No prep or BFR
In character
Who takes it?

-Pr-
Despero.

Estacado
Originally posted by -Pr-
Despero.
This guy knows what he is talking about....atleast this time...sneer

Starscream M
Despero. would get his ass beat

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
This guy knows what he is talking about....atleast this time...sneer

Shush.

Originally posted by Starscream M
would get his ass beat

Don't misquote me.

Khazra Reborn
V&V Despero would win, watered down Despero would lose.

carver9
Hulk win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh? Green Scar would wreck Despero sooner or later. A ridiculous resistance to telepathic intrusion and Despero's questionably durability will end up with Hulk feeding him his teeth.

abhilegend
Despero.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh? Green Scar would wreck Despero sooner or later. A ridiculous resistance to telepathic intrusion and Despero's questionably durability will end up with Hulk feeding him his teeth.
Resisting xavier doesn't means you can resist despero.

curryman
Resisting a mind-probe/control doesn't mean that Hulk is immune to telepathic attacks. It means he's resistant to telepathic intrusion.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Despero.
Resisting xavier doesn't means you can resist despero.

Are you serious?

mighty adam
Despero win

pym-ftw
If Hulk resists the TP he wins...

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman
Resisting a mind-probe/control doesn't mean that Hulk is immune to telepathic attacks. It means he's resistant to telepathic intrusion.

Are you serious?
Despero mindrapes xavier class telepaths.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

curryman
Despero mindrapes xavier class telepaths.

DC has those outside Manchester Black?

Golgo13
Martian manhuntet and saturn girl.

carver9
People are missing the fact that not only did he resist Xavier mind raping him, Emma was teaming up with Xavier during this mind blast. Despero gets killed.

curryman
Originally posted by Golgo13
Martian manhuntet and saturn girl.

Bro come on

Golgo13
Bro come on

It's true. stick out tongue

DC has those outside Manchester Black? black wouldnt mindrape chuck

Originally posted by Golgo13
Martian manhuntet and saturn girl. nor would them

Golgo13
they're definitely peers. At least ZH SG would be. Brainwave Sr as well.

abhilegend
DC has those outside Manchester Black?
Martian Manhunter, Saturn girl, Saturn Queen, Hector Hammond and quite a bit others. Despero mindraped J'onn and arthur combined.

TheHulk
WWH,eventually wins

curryman
Martian Manhunter, Saturn girl, Saturn Queen, Hector Hammond and quite a bit others. Despero mindraped J'onn and arthur combined.

Abi plz.

abhilegend
Abi plz.
Nice comback. There is nothing xavier has done that J'onn hasn't.

TheHulk
Nice comback. There is nothing xavier has done that J'onn hasn't. I still think they are peers though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulk
I still think they are peers though.
Me too.

TheHulk
Me too. Thank god. Looks like we both can agree with each other sometimes smile

DTM
Definately Despero. WWHulk will make him work for it to be sure, but even without going into Despero using mental bolts in combat (which he does do), his VnV fight against the JLA/JSA is way way too much for WWHulk to match.

curryman
Nice comback. There is nothing xavier has done that J'onn hasn't.

I wish I cared enough to prove you wrong.

DTM
Originally posted by carver9
People are missing the fact that not only did he resist Xavier mind raping him, Emma was teaming up with Xavier during this mind blast. Despero gets killed.

Physically, Despero was able to fight, and match, Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman. No way even WWHulk is close to capable of matching this team in combat. Mental powers aside, VnV is just too strong for Hulk to handle.

abhilegend
I wish I cared enough to prove you wrong.
You can't.

Estacado
Let me know when WWHulk can whoop 4 top tiers in 2 panels....oh wait he didnt do anything like that cause even phuckin Sentry turned him back to Banner by temporlarly burning him out.....

curryman
Let me know when WWHulk can whoop 4 top tiers in 2 panels....oh wait he didnt do anything like that cause even phuckin Sentry turned him back to Banner by temporlarly burning him out.....

Pretty much this.

I assume we're not going to include worldbreaker here (despero would beat him also imo), which means that WWH doesn't have enough juice to take down Despero.

Estacado
As for avarage Despero he was whooping on Lobo ,Guy,Gardner,Metamorpho,Flash,Power Girl and like 2 other teams simoultaniously so he is top dog on avarage....

TheHulk
Pretty much this.

I assume we're not going to include worldbreaker here (despero would beat him also imo), which means that WWH doesn't have enough juice to take down Despero. Please someone ban,Curryman ability to talk about The Hulk,he knows nothing about the damn character...

Rao Kal El
^ TBH He seems to be a veteran comic book reader. IMO

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
^ TBH He seems to be a veteran comic book reader. IMO laughing out loud Blahahaha lol well this is why your judgement ain't great my friend,cause so far....no one but maybe a few has Agreed to what he says about anything. sick

-Pr-
Guys, cut it out and stay on topic.

mighty adam
Guys, cut it out and stay on topic. when you deal with a poop how can you....a pr how many threads you have to close about the poop or when fans of the poop act out. I guess that poop just brings the worst out in us all

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud Blahahaha lol well this is why your judgement ain't great my friend,cause so far....no one but maybe a few has Agreed to what he says about anything. sick

Why? He is saying that Xavier has probably feats above John.

I don't personally agree but anywhere you go, you will find people that believe that xavier has better at TP than John and viceversa, this has actually been a heated debate for some time.

And He is agreeing with half of the thread posters than Despero will win.

And this is based on what my judgment sees in here.

TheHulk
Why? He is saying that Xavier has probably feats above John.

I don't personally agree but anywhere you go, you will find people that believe that xavier has better at TP than John and viceversa, this has actually been a heated debate for some time.

And He is agreeing with half of the thread posters than Despero will win.

And this is based on what my judgment sees in here. Rao,just because someone agrees with me, does not mean I should suck up.

I actually support Xavier>John telepathy but to avoid debates,I say they are *just* peers, just like how I am forced to say Hulk is a peer to Superman and Thor in Strength.

I really can give less a damn about his opinion,that has anything to do with The Hulk in it....

carver9

Despero was using TP when he did all of this and Hulk has been a team buster his entire career.

Rao Kal El
Rao,just because someone agrees with me, does not mean I should suck up.

I actually support Xavier>John telepathy but to avoid debates,I say they are *just* peers, just like how I am forced to say Hulk is a peer to Superman and Thor in Strength.

I really can give less a damn about his opinion,that has anything to do with The Hulk in it....

How about we just forget about that.

I think he is a veteran reader and you disagree, so that way we keep going on with the real topic at hand. smile

Rao Kal El
Despero was using TP when he did all of this and Hulk has been a team buster his entire career.

CONTEXT Carver, context!

carver9
You just like him because he lowballs the Hulk. smile

-Pr-
I'd be surprised if Carver knew what the word meant, tbh.

carver9
I'd be surprised if Carver knew what the word meant, tbh.

Really? confused

Rao Kal El
You just like him because he lowballs the Hulk. smile

Who? Curry?

He does a shitty job at lowballing, you should teach him. wink

No, seriously.

I disagree with him on a few things.

For example I think Hulk is strong enough make up for any disadvantage he might have going against Thor, ss or someone else. On that we might disagree. But I think we all agree that other heroes become stupid when facing the hulk.

-Pr-
Really? confused

Yes, really.

Rao Kal El
Lol

carver9
Yes, really.

No comment.

psycho gundam
You two need to fight irl cause apparently pr has little power over you over the webs

carver9
Who? Curry?

He does a shitty job at lowballing, you should teach him. wink

No, seriously.

I disagree with him on a few things.

For example I think Hulk is strong enough make up for any disadvantage he might have going against Thor, ss or someone else. On that we might disagree. But I think we all agree that other heroes become stupid when facing the hulk.

Yes, I think people fight stupid when they face Doomsday, Hulk, Lobo, Despero, and The General. I agree with you.

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
You two need to fight irl cause apparently pr has little power over you over the webs

lol.

Yes, I think people fight stupid when they face Doomsday, Hulk, Lobo, Despero, and The General. I agree with you.

One of those things is not like the other, no matter how much you want it to be.

psycho gundam
Hulk is trans tier thumb up

TheHulk
^shit is too funny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.