Apocalypse & Dr. Doom vs Thor & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR.

Who wins?

AlmightyKfish
Team 1.

This very quickly becomes Apoc, Magneto and Doom vs Iron Man and Thor.
And Magneto has an indestructible metal weapon to use.

SevenShackles
Poor Steve Rogers, why is he even in this? This is way in the favor of team 1, they should win easily enough.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Team 1.

This very quickly becomes Apoc, Magneto and Doom vs Iron Man and Thor.
And Magneto has an indestructible metal weapon to use. edited OP

SevenShackles
Team 1 still.

team 1. lol at rogers

JakeTheBank
Apocalypse actually doesn't seem to suck currently. Curious to see a modern Apoc versus a modern Thor (though we did see a brief scuffle in Bendis' Heroic Age Avengers). And Lord Rogers is countered with one of the few beings able to rival his godlike power in the form of Doom.

DTM
I really like Capt America, but hes heavily outclassed here in terms of overall power level. Gotta go with Team 1 here.

curryman
Team 2 for a fairly large majority.

Mshinu
Team one solidly, team two`s only hope is Rogers pulling a Power Man beating on Doom.

Sh3nG L0nG
How do does team 1 get past cap's shield? It is made with Adamantium & Vibranium, is it not? Team 2 stomps.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
How do does team 1 get past cap's shield? It is made with Adamantium & Vibranium, is it not? Team 2 stomps.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill01Avengers25.jpg

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill01Avengers25.jpg
Lord Rogers obviously let Dr. Doom do that, if not, its the most blatant case of PIS I've ever seen.

JakeTheBank
Nothing Doom ever does is PIS.

Except lose.

Sh3nG L0nG

Xplosive
Apocalypse is the real deal in recent showings. Team 1 wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse is the real deal in recent showings. Team 1 wins. where can I read the new apoc? hes one of my favorite villains

pym-ftw
Why would you not drop Cap and Magneto

Obvious Thor spite thread

Thor & Ironman vs Apoc & Doom would actually be a semi fair fight

curryman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why would you not drop Cap and Magneto

Obvious Thor spite thread

Thor & Ironman vs Apoc & Doom would actually be a semi fair fight

I think Thor has it in him to one-shot doom.

pym-ftw
Not with Dooms shields up

curryman

We disagree on that one then.

Doom's attacks won't do much to him though, at least they did not do much when they fought.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by curryman
Team 2 for a fairly large majority.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1708333_o.gif

curryman
Originally posted by SevenShackles
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1708333_o.gif

Yeah, I know stick out tongue

Mshinu

Only SENTRY can do that?

JakeTheBank
A Doombot was capable of defending against a Mjolnir strike from a pissed Thor, so the real Doom would logically be able to withstand some punishment. And that's just a random example related to Thor himself from recent times and not bringing up the feats of his armor/shields in the past.

TheTyrant
Team 1.

curryman
A Doombot was capable of defending against a Mjolnir strike from a pissed Thor, so the real Doom would logically be able to withstand some punishment. And that's just a random example related to Thor himself from recent times and not bringing up the feats of his armor/shields in the past.

Yeah but that Doombot was taken out by the second strike.

And then the second doombot was taken out by a lightning blast.

And then there's the case of Thor one-shotting the doombot in the annual.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That wasn't a Doombot, it was the real thing Thor was beating up.

It was made explicitly clear that Doom was absolutely no match for Thor in single combat in that arc. He was getting wrecked solo and the moment his Destroyer was no longer directly connected to the Odin Force, he was once again stomped.

curryman
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

It was made explicitly clear that Doom was absolutely no match for Thor in single combat in that issue. He was getting wrecked solo and the moment his Destroyer was no longer directly connected to the Odin Force, he was once again stomped.

I thought that also but you see Thor lifting the hammer over him in one scene and then Doom appears at the castle.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by curryman
I thought that also but you see Thor lifting the hammer over him in one scene and then Doom appears at the castle.

Thor left Doom for entire pages IIRC. Not exactly crazy that Doom could return to a castle in spitting distance.

JakeTheBank

It was made explicitly clear that Doom was absolutely no match for Thor in single combat in that arc. He was getting wrecked solo and the moment his Destroyer was no longer directly connected to the Odin Force, he was once again stomped.

I was under the impression that the first "Doom" Thor encountered in Latveria was a Doombot. But if it wasn't, and that was the real Doom, then Doom withstood a lightning charged hammer strike and being bowled through his castle.

And there's also his respective armor and shield feats independent of that fight. I don't think that Thor, normally, could (or would) one shot him in any case.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was under the impression that the first "Doom" Thor encountered in Latveria was a Doombot. But if it wasn't, and that was the real Doom, then Doom withstood a lightning charged hammer strike and being bowled through his castle.

And there's also his respective armor and shield feats independent of that fight. I don't think that Thor, normally, could (or would) one shot him in any case.

Me and ODG butted heads about this in the past, but even the writer sided with me. To some extent anyways.

I don't think Thor would one shot Doom, no. There's no denying that Thor was on an entirely different level in that arc though.

Mindset
Me and ODG butted heads about this in the past, but even the writer sided with me. To some extent anyways.

I don't think Thor would one shot Doom, no. There's no denying that Thor was on an entirely different level in that arc though. Doom would break Thor.

Get over it, nerd.

curryman

I don't think Thor would one shot Doom, no. There's no denying that Thor was on an entirely different level in that arc though.

Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.