Apocalypse vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight on the beach. Who wins? No BFR.

-Pr-
haermm

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
haermm confused

-Pr-
Since the reboot Aquaman has barely used his telepathy, which is his best avenue of attack against someone like Apocalypse.

Stabbing him with the trident won't really work.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not looking good for Aquaman.

Starscream M
Since the reboot Aquaman has barely used his telepathy, which is his best avenue of attack against someone like Apocalypse.

Stabbing him with the trident won't really work. but its on a beach, cant he use the ocean to his advantage?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
but its on a beach, cant he use the ocean to his advantage?

How? All water does is amp his already decent powers.

And it's not like sea-life can do anything to a guy that can control his own molecules.

Starscream M
How? All water does is amp his already decent powers.

And it's not like sea-life can do anything to a guy that can control his own molecules. he could try to take the battle beneath the sea

-Pr-
he could try to take the battle beneath the sea

unless Apocalypse can drown, it won't make much of a difference.

Or does he have access to Atlantis itself?

Starscream M
unless Apocalypse can drown, it won't make much of a difference.

Or does he have access to Atlantis itself? nah no atlantis

SevenShackles
Why do you hate Aquaman?

-Pr-
nah no atlantis

Then no way for him to win right now.

Maybe once he has a few more telepathy feats.

Bentley
Geez, people get desperate when trying to get Apo some wins.

Mshinu
AM wins. Poccy would just shake his head and walk away from this match in disgust.

Estacado
Aquaman stabs him with his trident.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Perceiver1
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse

Unless it's taking place in the middle of the ocean 70 million years ago, it's spite.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/27/article-1223244-06FA0855000005DC-286_634x585.jpg

curryman
How is this spite?

Aquaman's absolutely shown that he can compete with the big-guns.

mighty adam
Water hand AM would win for a majority. This AM idk probably not apocalypse is a legendary jobber tho... This a full potential fight?

TheHulk
Originally posted by curryman
How is this spite?

Aquaman's absolutely shown that he can compete with the big-guns. Before getting his ass handed to him harder than a Locomotive would hit a dog at full speed no expression

SevenShackles
Apocalypse finds a way to drown him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheTyrant
There is really nothing Aquaman can do here imo. Even the regular citizens in DCU look down on Aquaman and Mera. That should tell you something.

-Pr-
It doesn't tell anything, because the entire run of the book has been about showing how stupid they were to think that.

TheTyrant
Are you referring to the humans being afraid of Aquaman after the Atlantis invasion at the hands of his brother? If so, I don't see how that has anything to do with fighting power.

SevenShackles
It doesn't tell anything, because the entire run of the book has been about showing how stupid they were to think that.
thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Are you referring to the humans being afraid of Aquaman after the Atlantis invasion at the hands of his brother? If so, I don't see how that has anything to do with fighting power.

No, i'm referring to how Aquaman has consistently proven them wrong since the start of his series.

Him showing people how the whole "running joke" thing is inaccurate, has been a theme throughout both Aquaman and Justice League.

And even since the start of the book, he's been changing people's minds.

Branlor Swift
Has Waterboy ever done anything pre steeltoeboot to Justintimberlake-ify him beating Apocalypse?

-Pr-
His telepathy would do it.

Branlor Swift
http://static.mojefotke.si/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a32887b5f7.JPG

TheTyrant
Isn't Apocalypse pretty much immune to telepathy? I can't recall an instance when he has been mindraped.

Edit: Actually, Jean Grey did use telepathy on him during 1800s shortly before Apocalypse turned Essex into Mr.Sinister. But it really wasn't mindraping.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Isn't Apocalypse pretty much immune to telepathy? I can't recall an instance when he has been mindraped.

Edit: Actually, Jean Grey did use telepathy on him during 1800s shortly before Apocalypse turned Essex into Mr.Sinister. But it really wasn't mindraping. Eson was scaring the Christ out of him with telepathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.