Midnighter vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Will the Gay Rights protester?!?! beat the crazy chosen of the Egyptian Moon God Khonsu

WHO WINS YOU DECIDE!!!!
Rules:
to the death

matches
Moon Knight has his full powers
Moon Knight is just a crazy guy, but hes using the fighting styles of Wolverine, Captain America and Spiderman

YFZ 350
Mids rapes.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tijay
Will the Gay Rights protester?!?! beat the crazy chosen of the Egyptian Moon God Khonsu

WHO WINS YOU DECIDE!!!!
Rules:
to the death

matches
Moon Knight has his full powers
Moon Knight is just a crazy guy, but hes using the fighting styles of Wolverine, Captain America and Spiderman

First off are you trying to be funny or do you just not know a damn thing about these characters beyond the basics that can be scratched together threw wiki and watching other ppl here on the forum?

To the fight..
Ill just assume for both matches he is just wearing his basic outfit, no real armor. Match one with 'full power' is abit iffy, he can either lift around 500lbs or 2tons under a full moon. Either way I still think midnight would pull majority.

Fight two with him just being his fractured self I'll give it to midnighter. Despite the 'multiple personality/multiple tactics' thing midnighter can keep up and break him along the way making it all the easier in the slim chance it does get difficult

tijay
Originally posted by SevenShackles
First off are you trying to be funny or do you just not know a damn thing about these characters beyond the basics that can be scratched together threw wiki and watching other ppl here on the forum?

To the fight..
Ill just assume for both matches he is just wearing his basic outfit, no real armor. Match one with 'full power' is abit iffy, he can either lift around 500lbs or 2tons under a full moon. Either way I still think midnight would pull majority.

Fight two with him just being his fractured self I'll give it to midnighter. Despite the 'multiple personality/multiple tactics' thing midnighter can keep up and break him along the way making it all the easier in the slim chance it does get difficult

i actually dont know much bout Midnighter sooo yep

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tijay
i actually dont know much bout Midnighter sooo yep
But serious, he is gay so he is a gay rights protestor? Not funny and just seems so stupid. honestly beyond his relationship with Apollo it has nothing to do with who/what he is and what he does.. Which is be a vicious son of a ***** and slaughter things much more dangerous than moon knight.

KingD19
Midnighter takes down speedsters and guys with superstrength and etc, Moon Knight is a street leveler whose pretty certifiably insane. It's not hard to guess who wins.

tijay
Originally posted by SevenShackles
But serious, he is gay so he is a gay rights protestor? Not funny and just seems so stupid. honestly beyond his relationship with Apollo it has nothing to do with who/what he is and what he does.. Which is be a vicious son of a ***** and slaughter things much more dangerous than moon knight.

actually wasnt trying to be funny
as i said i didnt know much bout and i couldnt remember what it was that i read in that authority comic.
so i was pulling that "gay rights protester" thing out my arse

thought it was true wasnt sure hence the "?!?!?!?" at the end of it

but Midnighter wins woop

celeyhyga17
Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.