Ultron 11, Dr. Doom, Loki vs Atrocitus, Sinestro, Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
No prep or BFR
In character

Odekahn
It's a good fight but I gotta give Marvel the win due to Ultron.

Marvel 7/10

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Odekahn
It's a good fight but I gotta give Marvel the win due to Ultron.

Marvel 7/10
You don't think atroc can hang with ultron?

SquallX
You put Cyborg Superman against to walking look at me jack me up characters?

Before anyone claims that Cyborg can't control Either Ultron or Doom, needs to go back and read some more on Cyborg.

Odekahn
Originally posted by armedforbattle
You don't think atroc can hang with ultron?

I think Ultron will be able to assimilate Henshaw and turn it into a 4v2.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SquallX
You put Cyborg Superman against to walking look at me jack me up characters?

Before anyone claims that Cyborg can't control Either Ultron or Doom, needs to go back and read some more on Cyborg. Ultron took control of the entire race of technopaths/we-take-control-of-everythingopath in the Phalanx...

And Doom has sexy Doom defenses.

I really can't see technopathy being apart of this battle.

Also, Doom solos.

Golgo13
In terms of hacking, it's anyones game. Hank is certainly one of the best in comics.

armedforbattle
For the sake of not using boring answers. No taking over each other technology

SquallX
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ultron took control of the entire race of technopaths/we-take-control-of-everythingopath in the Phalanx...

Also, Doom solos.

And Hank is able to hijacked New Gods techs.

Odekahn
Ultron doesn't have to just hack. Anything that is organic can be hypnotized by his rays. He has multiple means of controlling the field.

Regardless, he's adamantium and isn't getting destroyed by anyone here without pis.

Mindset
Ultron took control of the entire race of technopaths/we-take-control-of-everythingopath in the Phalanx...

Also, Doom solos. thumb up

Golgo13
Ultron doesn't have to just hack. Anything that is organic can be hypnotized by his rays. He has multiple means of controlling the field.

Regardless, he's adamantium and isn't getting destroyed by anyone here without pis.

I don't think Ultron can really hack Hank. He's not a traditional machine, but something that travels machine to machine.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't think Ultron can really hack Hank. He's not a traditional machine, but something that travels machine to machine.

That's true but so is Ultron. Unless hank is offline, he's completely open to an Ultron attack. And if he's offline he will be at a disadvantage. Ultron is the superior intelligence, he was never human, hank was.

Golgo13
That's true but so is Ultron. Unless hank is offline, he's completely open to an Ultron attack. And if he's offline he will be at a disadvantage. Ultron is the superior intelligence, he was never human, hank was.

Has Hank ever been dropped by those types of attacks?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SquallX
And Hank is able to hijacked New Gods techs. No name New God tech is not a race of Technopaths.

Why you'd choose that feat is beyond me. Hell, the Krypton tech is more impressive than that

Golgo13
Mother Box's also has technopathy abilities, though.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
Mother Box's also has technopathy abilities, though. Did he even take control of a Motherbox?

Plus, I mean, a Motherbox' whole thing is about getting controlled by someone...

Golgo13
Did he even take control of a Motherbox?

Plus, I mean, a Motherbox' whole thing is about getting controlled by someone...

You need to earn a Mother Box's respect to get the tech to actually do anything of worth. At least this was back in the day in the NG's mythos. I heard Hank took control of one, but unsure of the issue #.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.