Madame Web vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
wondering whether thier abilities will cancel eacother out

tijay
Originally posted by tijay
wondering whether thier abilities will cancel eacother out

this is the julia carpenter Madame Web

SevenShackles
The nature of their abilities are different as well. Madam web will see him getting shot by a gun... Midnighter could dodge it and kill the guy but if her vision of the future is due to midnighter being poisoned/slowed down/whatever reason that would allow him to be shot then midnighter will be shot. Comparing is a little hard.. But I'll try lol.

A little unsure of what your really asking but I'll give it a go.
I don't know 'everything' about madam web but she has Prescience and gets glimpses of the future while Midnighter has a battle implant/combat computer in his brain that helps him calculate Nearly every possible result giving him Precog. I don't think madam web can cancel out midnighter but I'm sure midnighter can mostly likely overcome madam webs predictions given circumstance and access to his own ability.

tijay

maxivitopowe
bump

SamZED
Interesting. Madame Web fought Spider-man evenly, tbh it was a sparring match, still impressive. And unlike MN she doesn't calculate scnenarios, she knows exactly what's going to happen before it happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.